That guy who uses inferior software/hardware because the people who make it aren't as homophobic as him

>That guy who uses inferior software/hardware because the people who make it aren't as homophobic as him

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 9K)

fuck off numale

high quality software is created by racists and homophobes
prove me wrong

programs cant be gay its all ones and zeros

Attached: v6798776hjkh9.png (1063x868, 613K)

Do you just want a full list of all the useful FOSS software created by trans people or something? Because it's long.

are you assuming xer genders ?

those pieces of software were created by males who then went to become females. They werent born trans.

>that guy who uses a server operating system as a desktop operating system

Go eat out a vegena, pajit.

>he doesn't eat pussy
are you literally gay?

FOSS is bottom of the barrel quality-wise. Hence trannies can't into real software.
QED

Yeah dude we sure need to fire competent people from the industry because that's what matter the most. It worked so well with Mozilla, it'll surely work with Loonix.

Makes sense. Obnoxious, mentally-deranged people don't care about quality or UX. It's all just to stroke their egos.

Aomeone can like gays, but once they start protecting them to the point of being a nuisance to others, its time to go

No, we want them to shut the fuck up about their mental troubles, I don't tell them about mine.

>trannies
>creating something after they become trans
I'll take things that never happen for 200 alex.

>homophobia
I'm not homophobic I just hate faggots who make their sexuality their only defining trait.

SEETHING freetards

Such as?

show me the list now!!!

let's see the list

>That guy that IS inferior

Attached: bright nigger.jpg (600x557, 45K)

Let's see how "superior" linux will be a couple of years after being taken over by insane trannies

Pretty much every software "switch" that Jow Forums performs because some engineer said they don't hate gay people is to objectively inferior software.

>10 hours ago
Still waiting for the list.