Why is your bubble green when i try to text you user? why don't you have a normal phone?

why is your bubble green when i try to text you user? why don't you have a normal phone?

Attached: 75508560-confused-or-stressed-woman.jpg (1300x975, 109K)

Why does it matter tho? Clearly Im using an android phone.

Attached: 0vRIKUD.jpg (640x782, 44K)

>Indian woman
>iPhone

>why is your bubble green
just get a phone with options instead of overpriced itoy garbage and configure the text program you're using to show messages in another color. it's not very hard. also, it sounds like you're using sms like it's the 1990s for some reason. switch to something end-to-end encrypted or I'm simply not going to reply

lol you're a retard

It's an eco-friendly phone, they don't need replacing every six months

these posts are fucking epic

> tfw it's still running Android 4

>e2e encrypted messages
i can see why u get no pussy

cuz I have a special phone made in japan that's like super dooper fast nomsayin

Getting pussy is really, really overrated. Being in a relationship more so. Cuddling is nice, but female drama just isn't worth any of it.
>inb4 sour grapes
Bro, I fucking wish.

Me: "Are you talking to me, thot?"
Thot: "Yeah."
Me: "Why?"
/me walks away.

>Getting pussy is really, really overrated. Being in a relationship more so. Cuddling is nice, but female drama just isn't worth any of it.
>>inb4 sour grapes
>Bro, I fucking wish.

No. You're right, women aren't worth it, but you can't really claim to know it without living it.

If it's a good relationship it's really nice. Sure, she may not be that smart or well educated, but she's quite beautyful, great boobs and she's really quiet. In more than 1.5 years we never had a fight or were appart from each other for more than 30 hours. I think I might even have feelings for her.

Great low maintenace girl who pays for her own stuff (and some of mine), 10/10 can recommend, would date again.

Everyone's entitled to remake the mistakes of others. All I can do it make suggestions.

based thotposter

not him, but i don't need to learn from my own mistakes if there already is a wealth of others' mistakes to learn from

>tfw so detached from modern society I have no idea what is OP even talking about

Attached: 1435712318391.png (500x327, 189K)

People with iPhones have blue bubbles, people with chinese knockoff iPhones (any androids) have green bubbles

>tfw most whores and roasties have Android phones
>tfw pleasant nice girls usually have iPhones

>Dunning Kruger: Overdrive

Holy shit you're fucking dumb, you think you're intelligent and you literally don't even get the point of this bait thread.

Attached: 1532180103440.gif (500x281, 1.57M)

that's only if you do retarded shit like using sms in the current year

>iMessage=SMS

Attached: 1529379475282.gif (294x233, 2.42M)