X is discontinued

>X is discontinued
>XS replaces it
>identical in virtually every way except for battery life, lasts an hour less than X

What a fucking scam. Bravo Apple.

Attached: FC6E4189-34F7-4D9E-96F5-D6D359874FE6.jpg (800x420, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=9319&idPhone2=8967&idPhone3=9106#diff-*,*,*
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are you posting from an iphone

Serves you right for being an Applel customer. Every year they release basically the same thing and you retards line up to buy it

I have a 6.

Yikes, battery life is actually better

It's been a year, and I still don't know anyone IRL that want's the design of the X models. Every iPhone user I know is going 6S, SE, or 8.

I mean, I'm sure it's selling if they are going all in on that, but nobody I know is interested.

Honestly it isn’t worth the headache. I’m getting the XS because the 8 will have less longevity.

What isn't worth the headache? The iPhone 8?

Yeah. It’ll have the same issues as the 6 has right now with battery life and processing power.

Well, I can tell you this: I have no interest in android, and no interest in the iphone models without a home button. I can get the 256 GB version of the iphone 8 for like a dollar per month right now, so I'm probably gonna get that, and use it until there's some sort of home button with touch id reimplemented. If that doesn't happen, then I just keep using the 8.

Attached: 1517018645986.jpg (975x987, 197K)

Current price of iPhone X here is 1260usd. You get a silicone cover with it too.

I'm still not actually sure what new features are available this time around. Seems like they're not advertising anything new?

>be me
>galaxy s7 active
>4000mah bat

Come at me ishits

It has the apple a11 which is 90% as fast as the a12 in the xs

>id loek sAMe
>isSaeme

NPC Angroids cannot understand internal changes on S cycles. Angroids literally can't understand something other than exterior image.

Attached: 1531457092975.png (645x773, 25K)

maybe we are at peak?
what is next? removing notch, smaller borders?

>t. SEETHING iToddler

I'm pretty sure several hundred dollars of difference is more of an issue here than the design.

t. SEETHING Andreet

Despite that I agree with you 101%, WHY DO I STILL WANT ONE? WHAT IS THIS? AM I AN NPC?

Are both of you 8?

Actually, my coworkers that have iPhones, as well as my sister, actually said that they don't want to have to relearn the system without a home button. A couple of them don't like the idea of face id, either, that they would rather unlock the phone without having to look directly at it.

If you think back on every major iPhone update/redesign people always shit on it but then eventual get used to it and give up. This time may be a bit different though

your average iphone user is desperate for blue bubbles, but sadly still a poorfag.

>it happened before so it will happen this time
Face ID is rather slow and even if it becomes very fast it will have the same inherent annoying qualities it does now.

Where’s your Pie update?

Not him, but android updates are fucking stupid. My phone got an update for Oreo this month and it fucking sucks. The update added nothing, it only made my settings screen fucking ugly.

"newer" doesn't always mean better. Especially when google is involved.

It has 5... BILLLION more neural processing beep beeps. 5 BILLLLLLION!!!! That is a big number! It is... 30% MORE reeee reee.

>you retards
Also known as employed people.

Yeah. I guess it’s hard to improve on perfection. It’s nice to see others trying to make one just like it.

This has little to do with Apple other than that you are jealous because you are poor. All phone manufacturers are just making the same old shit over and over again each year.

>slow
Maybe the Android version. The Apple version is very fast.

>Especially when google is involved.
Google is a pox on all that is decent in the world. Not saying Apple's good, but if I'm down between those two when choosing an OS, I'll choose Apple every time. Thank fuck I don't have to make that choice on desktop.

To be fair, the iPhone X was pretty new. To also be fair, I didn't care for it. Looks like it's the iPhone 8 for me for the foreseeable future.

>Looks like it's the iPhone 8 for me for the foreseeable future.
I have a 7. I just liked the matte black colour. Otherwise, not much different to the 6S. I really just don't give a shit. It is just a phone. I see it as "I buy the current phone and it lasts however many years apple supports it for". The only new features a phone could add for me are somehow making the camera as good as a stand-alone DSLR, which is most likely impossible, and having enough processing power I can just dock it and use it as my PC as well.

Well, I got a 16GB 6s at the moment. I'm pretty gentle with it, but I've still filled more than 75% of it. I'm going for the 8 because it's currently cheap at US cellular (the best cell phone provider in the area), and because I really do need more space.

So I went all in and got the 256GB version. Should be enough to last me pretty much forever. but yeah, the 7 was like the S version of the 6s, and the 8 is like the s version of the 7. So really, the 8 is the 6sss. But that's not bad. It's obviously the best version of that particular form factor (so long as you don't mind the missing headphone jack).

I plan to replace my phone every two years and don't wanna spend more than 25 bucks a month towards a new phone yet they don't make good phones for that price. Really sucks, I just don't know what to do because I just can't justify spending more on a phone. Feels like fire in my gut at the frustration of being so powerless at having set a price control that I can't change.

Both Sprint and US Cellular have deals going on. US cellular's contract is for 30 months. Sprint's is for 18, although you can always upgrade at month 12 if the phone is still in good condition.

Attached: sprint.png (1366x768, 195K)

>iShit
>last more than a year
lmao

Attached: 1528341892007.jpg (1198x836, 249K)

My 6S has lasted me more than 3 years. I'd still be using it to this day if it wasn't for the limited amount of space. Shy of that, I have no complaints.

There's no need to lie Poojeet.

wrong, battery lasts longer, improved performace although negligible

Not him but I literally work for a telecom company. No one whose worked here for longer than a year likes Apple products. It's all Huawei/Samsung wankery with a smattering of OnePlus hipsters. Not really strange considering Apple releases flagships that are weaker than its counterparts except they cost twice as much. Just look at this shit:
gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=9319&idPhone2=8967&idPhone3=9106#diff-*,*,*

>iphone is a luxury brand

I thought it's better at javascript
in some synthetic test at least

>Especially when google is involved
At least one good thing out of Google's involvement is AOSP.
>Google is a pox on all that is decent in the world. Not saying Apple's good, but if I'm down between those two when choosing an OS, I'll choose Apple every time. Thank fuck I don't have to make that choice on desktop.
Sounds reasoning - I'll just chose (insert brand name).

(You)

Sound*