Why do people do this?

Why do people do this?

Attached: 20180923_101148.jpg (1080x756, 289K)

They get most of their stuff for free because
>muh sponsorship

Do what? Match brands? RGB cancer? If the former, I happen to have a conspiracy mouse, keyboard, and mouse mat all from Corsair completely on accident. I bought each peripheral months apart because my old stuff died. They all just happened to be the sweet spot of what I'm getting for what I'm paying.

If you're talking RGB, I have no idea what the appeal is. It's extremely distracting to have lights on all the time shining through a glass sides panel like a fair grounds light show. I have all no RGB components and fans. As well as a windowless solid paneled case.

Mostly to sync the RGB LED's
All the manufacturers are using RGB to create closed ecosystems that mean you have to buy all the same shit to sync the LED's

Because its fun and interesting and nice to build and customise something. The LEDs are a little gay but i dont mind them.

>criticising someone else's harmless fun
Why do people do this?

Because they've the urge to spend on something and a large sum of money laying around, but not enough to spend them on something more expensive, like cars, gamble, travel, house (+furniture) and shit. I would say.
Better than throwing it all away in a single night with alcohol.

>Why do people do this?

Why do you care?

The gpu isnt even the corsair edition is it

Nice. I got good deals with stuff with RGB lighting on MOBO and Fans, but slapped those into some Corsair Silent Case can't see them Pretty comfy,

RGBT pride is in.

Windwoes gaymurs are autistic children who need dancing rainbow lights to soothe them.

>people
they are called NPCs user

Attached: 7t.jpg (205x246, 8K)

...because that's Corsair's twitter account?

>when you have more loyalty to a faceless brand than you have to your own country

Why not? Don't you like a Christmas tree?

>waahhhh stop liking what i don't like
Kill yourself.

>when your own country is ruled by jews so loyalty to it means loyalty to the juden

Because I'm extremely asshurt and jealous.

I build a really colorful computer in like 2003 before RGB even existed. used UV paint and neon plastic tubes from a early pccasegear.com

it looks crazy as fuck and my case was painted red.

idknow I think 13 year old boys just like this shit.

because it's homosexual and everyone in 2018 pretends to like homos because being a disgusting liberal is ok

now I just have 2 super bright white RGB strips In my case I just use to light up the window and I have no cable management and ugly OEM cables but every thing looks silver and white/black inside.

people change.

Excessive gayness

Attached: 1527509454398.png (1143x851, 236K)

The monitor is not Corsair.

Here, have an upvote kind stranger. :)

RGB IS THE ABSOLUTE GAYEST THING SINCE GAY CAME TO GAYTOWN

THAT DESK LOOKS LIKE A PRIDE PARADE FLOAT

the 80s are back
30 years from now people will be drooling over the A E S T H I C led shit and wish they could live in this comfy period

>Why do people do this?
Because autism.

who cares

FORTNITE ZOOMER DANCE.GIF

Attached: 1534413526685.gif (931x682, 426K)

Fuck I can't find it. Anyone have that color guide to rgb?

What is that case? It looks comfy.
I am no engineer but isn't his case too close from the wall for optimal airflow?

>RGBT

RGBT == Gay Rainbow Flag
RGBT == Gaymer Faggotry

Attached: SCPLGBT.png (400x400, 102K)

>LGBRGB

That case has no airflow so it doesn't matter if it too close to the wall.

For some reason it's gotten into developer heads that gamers want all this stupid ass flashy looking crap that makes you look like 16.

>Make it have a lot of jagged edges to make 2edgy5me gamer
>give it lots and lots of RGB lighting so whenever someone comes over there is no semblance of someone treating you like an adult because your pc looks like that
>Dumb ass rgb lighting on keyboard giving this dumb rainbow effect only to solidify you are just a manchild because only manchildren have taste like this.
>I build gaming computers for people all the time and I actively steer people away from this shit.

This is an example of a case I would buy for my clients when building a custom build. Notice it doesn't reek of faggotry and can actually pass as a respectable business computer while you can game like a faggot in secret without a problem. I do wish developers would stop making their gaming shit for fucking 16 year olds when guys like me are out there not wanting their setup to look like anus.

Attached: file.png (1280x960, 385K)

>not mesh front version

I want it unassuming. minimalist. Mesh != Minimalist. You can see all the components on the side so there is no need to see some fans running and dust being coated on a mesh that has to be cleaned. That design is literally perfect.

If I was you I'd charge more for RGB custom builds. They already pay twice more for less performing, non-specialized fans, might as well profit off of them.

Attached: ll-series-rgb-fans-Content-10.gif (768x768, 1.79M)

I hate the LED shit because people just go so far with it. Like the rainblow colored fans are ENOUGH

Then you have rainblow LEDs in the case itself, glowing ram, RGB mousepad and keyboard and glowing shit behind the desk itself. It's just too fucking much. Don't these people know fucking anything about subtlety? This is the computer equivalent of a riced out civic

>care about look more than functionality

>caring about how a tool looks this much

so when are you going to tell you're parents your gay?

>le ebin side window
>"can actually pass as a respectable business computer"
HAHAHAHAHA

They're adults who still have the minds of children.