>not frozen
>update diver
>doesnt work
>buy usb wifi adapter
>disable old wifi shit
>install new adapter
>connect
>freezes

It keeps freezing and rebooting when I connect to my wifi, phone hotspot, neighbors wifi, anything wifi related actually.

What is going on?

Attached: 1535872942914.gif (200x267, 858K)

Install gentoo

You could try /wsr/

This happened to me on an old thinkpad. Forget your wifi connection and then boot up with wifi on and connect again manually. After i did that the problem didnt come back.

Fuck winblows.

It froze again.

Not sure what else you can do. Must be a related problem but slightly different.

Should I just hand myself? Perhaps electrocution?

Attached: 1536728990100.png (2500x3600, 1.66M)

If it's company laptop, shut the fuck up. It's not yours. Use what you're given :)

Its mine I bought for work. $300 presidents day sale form bestbuy couple years back for work and my commute there and back.

No, give your life over to Jesus Christ

And whoever does not carry their cross and follow me cannot be my disciple. (Luke 14:27)

Attached: 1520406808505.jpg (1252x1252, 204K)

Then you have always had a choice not to use Windows 10. Like someone who headbutts a wall, you too deserve the headache. Fuck off, cunt.

Attached: 1536616611202.jpg (680x583, 28K)

Not like they had anything else in the price range.

Backup and reformat. Try a live USB to double check that the card isn't fucked

To be honest, I dont know how to do that. Sorry user. Ill look into that more in the morning.

have you tried being somebody else?

op are you still there i may have a solution

Kuumin a qt

op are you there i may be able to help

Attached: csc.png (387x576, 7K)

here

boot into safe mode,
then open the command prompt as administrator and type " sfc /scannow and let it run until it's finished.

after that type " chkdsk Jow Forumsf " and wait for it to finish too . then restart

solid tip, ill do this in the morning, its almost 2:30 am and I am exhausted. If the thread is alive I will report back, if not and it doesnt work I will make a new thread I guess and see what others think in the morning. Thank you though user.