How come we didn't develop any wireless systems in our bodies (invisible to our senses) over millions of years of...

How come we didn't develop any wireless systems in our bodies (invisible to our senses) over millions of years of evolution, but we as humans invented wireless technology in a couple of hundred thousands years of being conscious? Are we smarter than nature?

Attached: 177096.jpg (426x240, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hindawi.com/journals/apm/2015/614723/#B32
archives.njit.edu/vol01/etd/1990s/1996/njit-etd1996-013/njit-etd1996-013.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lemme rephrase that
>nature exists for billions of years, no one believes in god
>humans start believing in god and shit gets invented
just some food for your thought

Please don't ever attempt to copulate.

If it were invisible to our senses then we wouldn’t pick it up...

>What is sight

>sight
>wireless
eyes don't attatch to your brain wirelessly

Humans are basically walking antennas

> how come we didn't develop any wireless systems
Language. Didn't need God for that, check mate Judeo-Christiano-Islamists

They don't use literal strands of metal to connect our eyes to our brain, so they technically are.

any specific reason why this shit couldn't be wireless

Attached: xqlusRl.jpg (2048x1536, 325K)

delet this

Bandwidth

Those aren't strands of metal. Therefore, there are no wires in that photo. If you're asking why we didn't have anything that connects via radio frequency, it's because humanity had no need to for most of its history.

Nah the illumination already control us with their radio frequency

We do have wireless systems in our bodies user, your brain is transmitting constantly. It's actually pretty well documented. Maybe you should research this stupid shit before you post it.

the frequency transmitted by your brain is a two way street that dictates most of your emotions, things in your life cause reactions that affect the frequency which affects your mood, and manipulating those things takes control of that frequency. For example, through meditation to lower your frequency and enter a state of calm and awareness, or through physical activity to increase that frequency and enter a state a hyperactivity and increased learning capacity, among many many other things. It's not a finite arc of emotion and frequency though (lower not necessarily better, higher not necessarily worse)

And being in groups with other people actually affects you also, you are influenced by the frequencies of those around you.

So yeah, we have it, and it's been working this entire time, you were just never noticed because it is so seamless and natural, and impossible to observe without special equipment.

Wireless sysstem not frequency you faggot your synapses connect physically

But the frequencies do not stop at the physical boundaries of your brain, user.
hindawi.com/journals/apm/2015/614723/#B32
>In a study, individual and group meditation effects were analyzed [33]. During individual meditation with closed eyes, strong delta coherence and theta coherence and no alpha coherence were observed. Distinct changes in alpha and theta coherence during group meditation show more relaxation reflected by subjects and less delta activity.
[33]archives.njit.edu/vol01/etd/1990s/1996/njit-etd1996-013/njit-etd1996-013.pdf

I'm sorry you never knew about this stuff. I figured it out on my own in my early 20s. Maybe one day it will become more common knowledge.

Holy shit you’re one of these antivaxxer tier retards

No, not at all. Vaccines are mostly all great, but a select few of them are troublesome, and you should always do your research on the particular ones proposed to you.

Wait are you one of those retards who believes everything that "experts" tell you without trying to study scientific documents for yourself?

Damnnnnn user, you're hopeless.

You’re geniunely retarded

Nice argument. Come back when you can explain the away the variance in group vs solo meditation without some bullshit social science speculation.

We are social beings so our brains react to social situations

That's not how it worked. Churches have always stifled scientific progress and research.

>The reaction to meditation involves a complex interplay between the mind, the body and
the surrounding environment. It has been observed from EEG data that the presence of
another person is enough to induce significant changes in the brain activity
You're cute when you're stupid.

this is true. Scientific achievements came to a near screeching halt when the Christian doctrine swept over Europe aggressively. It wasn't for a few hundred more years that the pace begin to pick back up again.

*tips*

And somehow this equates to you being equipped with wifi because you can’t reason that the knowledge that you’re with someone alters how you operate

>wireless systems in our bodies
we have
>(invisible to our senses)
oh, so it has to meet your arbitrary standards of what constitutes wireless?

>*tips*
(You)

*he's right though, and it's well documented*
You wanted wireless systems in your bodies, and you got them. Nature developed one that was based on biological materials, not mineral based materials, and built it to be suitable to the needs of homosapiens, though we will probably never be able to quantify the precise amount of influence it has had on our social behaviours throughout history, because of it's incredibly complex nature.
We invented "wifi" with mineral based materials, for a whole brand new purpose and function that was never part of our biological design so of course we can't connect or really influence/be influenced by that on any meaningful level. We didn't bother to try to replicate the existing framework that our bodies already use. That's man's fault, not natures. Still, great technology.
Anyways, you're fucking retarded as shit obviously, so I'm gonna go eat. Cya, faggot.

OP is a retarded nigger, don't waste too much time on this thread boys.

I desperately hope this is bait.

You’re a fucking retard

People were worshipping all kinds of rocks since the beginning of time

>Are we smarter than nature?
I sure hope so, because the nature is literally a random mutations generator. Throw shit at wall and keep the one that sticks and reproduces.

Intelligence is really a kind of arbitrary measurement. It goes without saying that we are "more intelligent" than nature itself, but nature does not need "intelligence". Intelligence is a means to an end for humans. It has no value to nature. It's really a very, very, very fucking retarded comparison by an even more retarded OP.

Jow Forumsim12andthisisdeep

Nature doesn't even have AES-256 encryption lmao

this. anyone who believes humanity is superior in any way to nature is extremely shortsighted. placing faith in positivism is the mark of an idiot.

yet yall niggas cant even model simple human brain functions lmao

But throwing shit at a wall eventually produced a more efficient method of producing, which is meta analysis through intelligence

I tip my fedora to you, fine sir. Updooted

Attached: 1536203732253-g.jpg (466x359, 21K)