Working as a bartender for 2k ish euros per month

>working as a bartender for 2k ish euros per month
>play WoW and PoE with gf semi-hardcore level
>needs portability
>which laptop should I get Jow Forums? Also is linux on it an option? WoW is a blizzard title and Path of Exile can run through Steam Proton,no?

Attached: IMG_20180909_131420.jpg (2048x1152, 1.09M)

Post gf or no answers.

Get an acer their real high quality

Online gf doesn’t count senpai

>bartender
>2k euros pm

based and redpilled

PoE used to run just fine through wine a few years ago when i used to play on Linux. Though Malachi/Dominus used to crash it if I didn't restart the client before going into the fight.
I later dualbooted Windows because any hiccup could mean the death of a character.

>blogshit
Acer or HP are GOAT.

PoE runs like ass on Proton. I don't know about WoW.

I keep reading PoE like power over ethernet.

>greentexting everything
cringe

Ye its more, forgot the extra tips.

>the doll is worth multiple tines more than the laptop

>work in tech
>bartenders make more than me

you sound so much like my brother is scary, my brother is a bartender and plays WoW with his girlfriend.

With how common bartending, playing wow and having relationships with the opposite sex is, I'm sure there's at least a thousand people who fit that bill.

Fellow bartender/barowner here from a shitter place of the EU.
Bought myself a dell latitude e5480. Has i5-7***hq and an nvidia mx930. Could run wow and such probably.

>bartender
>2k/month
You’re either miscalculating or you’re really shit at your job

gf (male)

Poe runs like shit in proton right now because of weird fucked up DX9 dependencies

Its on Greece where everyone is poor and everything is cheap ! ( kinda)

Attached: 1448947960864.jpg (257x282, 49K)

Will consider a dell product ! I think gtx 1050 cards are bettet than mx ones tho.

>working as a bartender for 2k ish euros per month
Kek. I work as a programmer with bachelor for 1k per month. Fuck eastern Europe.

I just quit my job as a bartender

Some nights I could bring home $150-200 and that's at an arena, not a pub. I didn't do it full time, about 3-4 shifts per month and made $2000 - $6000 per year in wages, double that with tips.
Bartending pays pretty well, I worked it out to about $25-40/hr despite making min wage ($10.75)

But I got tired of it.

No fun stories and stuff?

Attached: 140o8.png (1033x1500, 544K)

In my case its Greece mate. I got a computer engineering barchelor but here barchelor means 1k per m at its best. All Greeks with barchelors pursue work on other European countries due to the poor state of the country, or gather money with a shitty nightlife job(in my case ,bartending) to get a respectable master in some other country and stay there. Why nightlife jobs in Greece pay so well? High number of tourists.

How do you play power over ethernet?

No not really

I mean, what fun stories would there be to tell? It was pretty dull, and the environment didn't lend itself to actually talking to people. I was litearlly just a human vending machine that got tips for dressing well and being, quick, polite and respectful.

I had a girl try and pole dance on my bar once, and I got to see literally 5-6 years worth of concerts for free (Actually I got paid). But otherwise, little/no drama (I made a conscious decision not to flirt with the other staff, but I'm also an autist so that wasn't hard to manage, they only occasionally touched me).

>semi-hardcore level

Attached: 1470152167113.png (328x408, 83K)

Oh well.
I suppose that idea of a bartender was unrealistic to begin with.

Please do not abuse the quoting function while posting my fumos

Attached: IMG_20180816_174556.jpg (3264x1836, 2M)