Chinese social credit score

youtube.com/watch?v=xuqbx8tyW1Y&feature=youtu.be

How soon before this comes to the west?
We already have some form of censorship and banning(alex jones and rooshv). Why wouldnt the technologists on the left like google and Facebook help implement this system as a way to punish the "wacists" and wrong thinkers and with the justification of having an orderly society.

Attached: Sesame-Credit.jpg (2048x1536, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eViswN602_k
youtube.com/watch?v=eViswN602_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sesame Credit, also known asZhima Credit, is a privatecredit scoringandloyalty programsystem developed byAnt Financial Services Group(AFSG)
>Ant Financial Services

Topkek chinese confirmed insects

>How soon before this comes to the west?
We already have this and it's called a credit score. But instead of getting banned from travel, we are controlled by (((them))).

>banning(alex jones and rooshv)
its not government cencership though so thats a huge difference. credit already exists here

You're dumb fuck if you think similar systems aren't already here in the west. Your spending/eating habits are already taken into account when determining your insurance premium

>your insurance premium
your what?

its not that hard to google it

West is too much into individualism for such scoring system to work. Nobody here gives a shit that you are not loyal or anti-establishment, in fact it's cool and hip thing to be.

????

Attached: ib-medicare-overview-2015-chart-1-825.gif (825x590, 66K)

>doesn't know what insurance premium is
you literally aren't an adult, are you?

youtu.be/eViswN602_k
God, this is so fucked. Here's hoping the regime collapses somehow.

insurance is a jew scam that only exists in a few places

yeah, what a fucking scam, i'd be glad to pay $20,000 in repairs for crashing into someone's expensive car with my shitbox which costs $200 a year to insure

Just be a good boy and this won't bother you.

Unless you're Uyghur, then you're shit outta luck:

>chinese treat muslims the same way muslims treat minorities in their countries
oh the horror

>unironically being muslim
Don't you have some hourly beheading to attend to majeed?

Attached: l19709.jpg (700x585, 192K)

>Just be a good slave and slavery ends dude

Laugh now, when the chinks take over wypipo will be the minority in reeducation camps

When was the last time you destroyed a 20000 car? Chances are you'll pay the insurer 20000 and you'll never have a dime paid back. That's how insurance and risk assessment work.

True, but most people dont have 20k in their banks for when that happens

>dude why do you need a phone case just never drop your phone lmao
>"healthcare"? lol fuck that shit bro just don't get sick duhhh
accidents happen, mr. perfect

goy*

We're already minorities in reeducation camps lol.

this is nice

youtube.com/watch?v=eViswN602_k

Watch this, its fucking draconian for any non-han chinese.

The Uighurs/Tibetans dont have scores. They are based on "trustworthy" "average" and "untrustworthy". They can only be average/untrustworthy because they are not han chinese lmao. They can't travel with either train or plane if you're untrustworthy.

The future is spooky

Attached: mpv_screenshot0337.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

Was waiting for this be brought up on Jow Forums.

>medicare
this is erroneous. there is no reason, as an independent full time college student that i should have to pay $150 a month for health insurance

but credit score is only a retarded US thing like data caps and using SMS

aus, canada and i think gb use them as well

There should be some kind of "score" available, but the way USA does it where people buy milk on credit just to have something to pay off to increase the score is just stupid.

Yeah let's just give a $1m loan to Tyrone to buy a house no questions asked! Not doing so would be racist!

yeah. i think credit is shit as well, and is the reason id rather save up than get a loan for a house (boy thats not going to happen in australia though lol)

That's a huge waste of money though unless your rent and house is cheap. Taking a loan to buy property is something you do in order to avoid having to pay rent right away. While it is a gamble as to whether or not the value of the house will go up or down, paying rent is basically just flushing money down the toilet.

>That's a huge waste of money though unless your rent and house is cheap
on zero expenses right now since i still live with my parents i figure if i can save enough over the next few years that im at uni (5 years) i should be pretty close to a starter house. even though ill have my uni debt its 0 interest and only undergoes indexing

Jews on steroids

Easily the best arrangement imaginable, I hope you get a nice home and have a great time filling it with love.

>Be bank
>If tryone pays you off you win
>If not you own the house and win too

Wow so terrible society would crumble without credit ratings

>Tyrone trashes the house
>Tyrone gets his friends to also move into the neighborhood causing prices to plummet
>I definitely won!

>Implying that there are not more good goys than tryones and the bank will ha e net wins anyway
>Losing your privacy and freedom just so Mr Shekelberg can make more millons per year

The house always wins, kiddo.

Which is what actually happened.

Probably is the next 20 years. The west is embracing autocracies now. Urbanites are complicit and rural suckers too dumb to understand.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p9dz3tEIGu1so7sym_500.gif (500x281, 1.05M)

Better keep on eye on that Sesame score, friendo.

Attached: 3c53b85ead1133aecd80e6369cafa680db3692f4f01cabd635a16ec6a6404601.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

The bank wins by raising rates on the good goys so they can recover from the losses on Tyrone.

>expecting anyone to be able to read that

Attached: Capture+_2018-09-23-12-40-06.png (2091x1151, 869K)

Kys mobileposter

SCS = CoC

things are gonna get a lot worse before they ever get better.

???

Attached: 20180923_124703-1.jpg (2981x1677, 1.8M)

>(alex jones and rooshv)
What exactly did the government do to censor them?

>taking a photo of your screen
Why are phoneposters so retarded

Attached: 1513922732515 .png (625x773, 415K)

Literally nothing.

I'm on my pc

I watched that Strange things episode too

please don't impersonate me

Attached: stop.png (514x590, 86K)

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG.

Attached: reeee.jpg (1200x1600, 545K)

Nice, was expecting for a S3 of Psycho Pass

Soon, that's why you always use a psuedonym and never use social media.

I want this so badly, but with the writer of the first season.

It's even worse, because there's no accountability with corporations, because it's their 1st amendment to shut down peoples speech because they own the platform. At least the government is held to a higher standard like the 1st amendment

The healthy kids are the ones that need to be sucked dry to pay for the boomers failing health. Duh, thats what Obamacare is really about