Daily Reminder Microsoft added spying features to Windows 7/8.1 long ago that you might not even be aware of

Daily Reminder Microsoft added spying features to Windows 7/8.1 long ago that you might not even be aware of.

Attached: win7fond.jpg (675x350, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/apple.html
gnu.org/proprietary/malware-apple.html
gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>added
They were always there

>Daily reminder that this is a daily reminder.
I thought summer was over?

Starting October 2016 telemetry (spying) became impossible to disable in Windows 7 and 8.1 because Microsoft changed the way it distributes updates for those two operating systems. Everything spies on you nowadays anyway, the OS, your ISP, your websites, your services, everything. Nothing is private anymore. It is useless to resist something verbally.

I use MacOS, so I donʻt have to deal with those pleb worries

Break telemetry
Yes I actually break it

>look at me i use macos

ok retard

Dont need to lash out poorfag.
Im sure Windows is fine for someone like you.

Attached: 1537228100067.jpg (838x638, 145K)

Not if I'm on pre-Windows 10 state of updates and haven't even got a notification to sign up for Windows 10.

daily reminder everything you use spies on you, everywhere you go

Why even bother updating besides the Wannacry and patches for similar exploits? It's a proprietary OS after all. You can't verify which updates do what and if any mitigate exploits.

>WAAAA THEY SPY ON ME

Source: ur ass

and even if they did

as long as you dont do anything illegal you have nothing to worry about

Yeah, no alterior motives here:
stallman.org/apple.html
gnu.org/proprietary/malware-apple.html
(You)'re not even trying.

>(((stalinman)))
not clicking

>and now time for something positive:
what is the Win7 equivalent opf ShutUp10, or easiest harm reduction hit?
WE SHALL COMBAT THESE WOMBATS TO THE BITTER END. WE SHALL FIGHT IN SEAS AND EUS AND MSN FORUMS. WE SHALL DEFEND OUR FREEDUMS FROM THE HORDES OF HEAR-ALONG-PAJEET. WE SHALL DEFEAT THE TWIN MENACES OF TELEMETRY AND PAPER-FREE TOILETS.
WE SHALL FIGHT TO THE END AND NEVER SURRENDER.

>alterior

Attached: B8B7E022-917A-4869-A20C-027DE824BD7C.jpg (245x237, 23K)

ebin :DDD

Ulterior*

>i don't know how to filter updates
>what is simplix update pack
>what is wsus offline
what a retard

Attached: Untitled.png (1280x1412, 162K)

>simplix
RUSSIAN BOTNET

((you))

retard

I installed Windows10, and it took hours when trying to boot the PC and when shutting down. "Installing updates" screen for hours... Updates downloading automatically, random application for updating windows pops up on my desktop. Random new applications show up. Now the newest thing is that my computer is in airplane mode, and can't turn it off. No thanks Windows. Windows 7 with tweaks is the last sane windows.

Pajeet os literally too hard for you?
What's your IQ? Serious question.

oh shit you are right fuck it i better install windows 10 now

What did I do wrong? It's malware.
gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.html

hes not kiding
ebayed a tablet with Win10 Home, because ODBII car diagnostic prog, switched it on 2 days ago and left it to watch. i think its fucked itself halfway to 1804 or whatever the fcuk, either that, or its currently uploading my NAS somewhwere. Obv gonna nuke it for w10 ent and fuck updates, but, if you actually wanted to use this POS, Win10 (phone)Home OOB is fucking nightmare fuel.

>as long as you dont do anything illegal you have nothing to worry about
why

lol

Windows 10 has some of the worst GUI design i have ever seen on a Windows Machine. I'd dare say that Luna is better than this mess. Insult to injury, you can't do anything about it.

t. win10 cuck that feels better by making up shit about other oses being just as cucked as his win10 garbage
/thread

literally a phone OS - Windows Desktop got fucked altogether with 8, then, they realized can stick ads in the tiles, Pandoras Box now.
windows phone is actually quite comfy tbf. So they'll scrap that, obv.

>muh tiles
>likes win10 phone
>.. which is literally nothing but tiles

don't use windows update and you're good.

You can date the girl but don't use the vagene.

Fortunately, I'm not interesting in sticking my dick in the computers USB ports [even the ones in the back].

>""impossible to disable""
>*disables wuauserv in services msc*

Nothing personnel

The point, for the mentally under developed, this 'tiles' OS business (which is probably been called about three other things since metro, idk or care which), actually works quite well on those products it was originally designed for, namely, those utilizing a smaller screen touch-based user interface.
ON A DESKTOP, however, its an unattractive, intuitive, not very well working Piesce Of Shit excuse for a GUI. And nothing in above contradicts previously stated, Win Phone is OK, Win10 desktop is not. But you can put ads in tiles, so, here we are.