Do they all have Code of Conducts?

Do they all have Code of Conducts?

Attached: 3Tf4SSF.jpg (600x315, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KVq9Lo1qlEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It looks like a horde of Goblins and Orks from Lord Of The Rings sitting down to a meal of manflesh.

Who gives a shit? I'm having a hard enough time of filtering this bullshit as it is.

Maybe your time would be better spent taking pictures of your programming socks and asking Reddit if your ugly ass is passable?

I give a shit.
I want to know if they have CoC's and if yes, how big are they?

>I'm Grok and I'm the youngest son of the Dwarfs' tribe

Attached: 3Tf4SSF~2.jpg (99x108, 4K)

>Code of Conducts
Codes of Conduct, ffs, litard.

Attached: retard-2.jpg (460x322, 25K)

I thought we had special institutions that deal with mentally ill people.

someone should do us a favour and nuke this shithole.

Who are they?

New Linux maintainers.

gaymers

Speedhons

what in the fuck is this

don't be so rude, boi
say hi to your new linux kernel maintainer

I'm actually crying over this thread, did someone photoshop this pic or is this a legit scene?

Also, thanks for this, absolutely lost my shit.

It's real except the bald guy's head was lengthened and the picture was flipped horizontally for some reason

Yes

Attached: 1537675226021.png (2500x1667, 2.52M)

>Do they all have Code of Conducts?
They all have
CoC(k)s

Attached: Tranny SJW Linux Tux.png (1080x1440, 382K)

Silicon Valley elites.

No idea, but my employer does. In fact, life is full of rules and codes of conduct. Society would degenerate into anarchy without it.

I doubt you really have a problem with rules and having to be polite at times. You just hate having to be polite to women fags and niggers..

The team behind npm.

No seriously, who is that? What is... it's name?

Half-unrelated, but any Jow Forums meeting is more diverse that that group.

None of them are even remotely related to tech. That's a picture of some of the more "famous" "people" involved in the video game speedrunning community. That picture was taken at some local restaurant near one of the "GDQ" marathon events. The speedrunning community has developed a reputation for being a haven of trans cases, and pictures like this drive the point home.

Attached: coneheads-wallpaper-10.jpg (236x224, 10K)

la creatura

Google image says it's a bunch of flat earthers.

yes they have CoCs but not for long

No, it doesn't. These people are just famous enough in various communities that Google is aware of who they are, especially with the picture in question being the current "look at these mentally ill retrogamers lol' meme. Just typing "agdq trans" into Google images was enough to find our picture and several others.

>No, it doesn't.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-23 16-19-38.png (897x634, 222K)

lol, you're right. You've been meme'd on pretty hard, friendo. Someone apparently went through a lot of trouble to tailor those search results. I assure you that the picture is of mentally ill tranny faggots from the speedrunning community -- especially with the one sitting left center (with the curly purple hair) being "ProtoMagicalGirl", one of the Games Done Quick hosts. Pic related.

Attached: 1527205893941.jpg (780x358, 53K)

Isn't He the AIDS Skrillex?
youtu.be/KVq9Lo1qlEg

Attached: AIDS Skrillex.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>I'd just like to interject for a moment

Attached: 1532634609685.png (536x509, 345K)

>>I'd just like to interject for a moment
That's a Feminine/Benis
Feminine OS + Benis kernel

These trannies love
a CoC(k) carousel

Attached: Linux Blacked.jpg (1008x952, 54K)