I just bought some LED lights from ebay and this is how the connector pins look...

I just bought some LED lights from ebay and this is how the connector pins look. Now where the fuck do i plug this thing in?

Attached: chinkshit.jpg (1000x1333, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

homedepot.com/p/ADX-16-4-ft-LED-IP65-Rated-Strip-Light-Kit-Suite-LED-STRIP-WA/205376815
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White is GND
Red is LED Red
Green is LED Green
Blue is LED Blue

yeah but how do i light them up? where do i stick the pins

rtf schematic

Should've came with a compatible power brick/IR receiver/controller like all the rest do on Amazon. Looks like you got jew'd.

This.
Also some motherboards (Asus "Aura" gamer bullshit) support directly plugging those pins into the mobo

homedepot.com/p/ADX-16-4-ft-LED-IP65-Rated-Strip-Light-Kit-Suite-LED-STRIP-WA/205376815

Those look like standard 1/10th inch headers, just get male headers with bare wires on the other end and connect it to a high current 5V/12V PWM driver

>White is GND
>Red is LED Red
>Green is LED Green
>Blue is LED Blue
does this mean you could wire up say red and blue to produce purple? would shoving a resistor in front to dim one color get you a more reddish or blueish shade of purple?

Use PWM, neve everr use resistors for LED chains.

Attached: 1537712716285.jpg (1000x1333, 1.37M)

use crocodile clips

op here, i might have forgot to mention the led light strip is for my christmass tree.
i just want to plug this shit in a usb or wall socket and light it up i don't know anything about the fancy electricity stuff

Is it 5V or 12V?

i have no idea what the wattage / voltage is, there is absolutely no instructions or text, not even in chink moonrunes.
this is the only text on the LED strip

Attached: wakemeupinside.jpg (4160x3120, 2.92M)

looks like it is analog rgb strip

Test it with 5V if it looks too dim, then try 12V.

It's a 12v RGB strip, you need a power supply and possibly a controller unless you want just one color. Literally could have googled a howto in the time it took you to fuck with 4chin, you stupid cock.

Attached: new meme.jpg (1400x800, 133K)

here

Attached: HTB1229srrZnBKNjSZFhq6A.oXXa4.jpg (800x800, 125K)

Thank you! that's what i need, but what is it called? if i search for LED driver or LED power adapter on ebay i just get those things with wires hanging out, i don't want to mess with electricity. where can i find the thing with the connectors?

if i plug the thing in the other thing, nothing happens

Attached: 1nF1n1T3P0w3R.jpg (3120x4160, 3.87M)

This is a low quality shitpost

I have some of those. They're garbage, don't waste your time. And yes, they're supposed to come with a control box with an IR sensor and remote. This one's power supply was 4.5V for some Chinese reason. If yours didn't come with one your best bet is probably to either buy a new one that comes with the controller (they're chainable) or make your own with a microcontroller.

Forgot pic.

Attached: IMG_20180923_174444444.jpg (2730x3640, 3.8M)

here on aliexpress

Attached: rgb.png (1513x663, 491K)

WOW

Yeah because plugging it back into itself is going to cause it to magically work

straight from trollphysic

Attached: 3d5nR.png (669x413, 114K)

those strips usually need 12v afaik