OSX Mojave releasing tomorrow

>OSX Mojave releasing tomorrow

Anyone waiting for it? I wanted to do a clean install for a while now

Attached: og.png (1200x630, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3jglv5BWB4
youtu.be/iuaitzvtTZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's new about this other than the name.

DARK MODE!!!

I haven't tried the beta but the biggest thing is the built-in dark mode so nothing too exciting
Also they managed to fuck up the App store by making it typical touchscreen friendly but I don't care about that
youtube.com/watch?v=P3jglv5BWB4

still no games

have not even upgraded to high siera from sierra and not going to upgrade to mojave unless one of you dumbfuck autists not test it first and make sure there are no 0 bugs

Same. There will 100% be battery drain/wifi issues for the first couple months so I'll probably update around christmas

Would be nice if they released it on a weekend so i don't have to do all my setting up on Monday night after work.

>adulthood
>gaming

Hope they fixed pdf rendering and gamma control but I'm not holding my breath.

OSX is getting worse with every release for years now

no i wait another 12 months.

Being this sad to shit on others opinions thinking they are above others hobbies, disgusting

What happened to the kitty names?

Attached: 1536431675174.jpg (500x449, 54K)

>B L A C K E D . M A C

>trannyx

Attached: 1517474942977.jpg (800x800, 186K)

They put updates in settings, hopefully, that means that I won't ever need to open store again

sums up the new update

Attached: mojave.jpg (1000x563, 68K)

save us based scatman

SAVE US BASED SCATMAN

Shame Apple is destroying itself by making irreparable items like the newer MBPs.

What's the oldest mbp that can run this?

see

one that has intelhd4000 prob

i'll get to it eventually...

Attached: how many gb.png (768x212, 61K)

Save us based Scatman.

They broke the compiler somehow, it can't produce 32 bit binaries anymore.
Some programs still require that, so various things just don't build anymore.
There's never ever a new macOS version that isn't either horribly bugged, breaking compatibility or the version to fix the last version's complete and utter brokenness.

Dumb seeposter

Attached: cutman here to take his cut.jpg (600x450, 171K)

how much is 500MB storage from Apple nowadays ? And is this price inclusive fitting and quick nob polishing by Certified Genius ?

I don't think I've done a truly clean install of OSX since Tiger, everything been migrated from one system to the next, and it works great still without issues.

Back to your containment board manchild.

Attached: 1514305737006.png (400x1650, 367K)

Well the macbook comes with a 250GB SSD, I've just installed a bunch of versions of new shit and not deleted the old ones.

But gender swaps ARE technology, user.

This piece of shit doesn't let me use netflix on safari

based and redpilled

>updating before the .6 version is released....

nice bump faggot

I want a new damn macbook pro redesign, my mid 2012 is getting too old for this shit but I have to wait 2 more years.

I’m stuck at 10.7.6 forever on my Mac Pro because apple jewed me out of updates

we aren't talking about toddler devices, we are talking about white man's OS

Im waiting for it tonight, im going to install it on a brand new SSD since my previous one died, fresh installing this on an unsupported 2011 Macbook Pro.

A 1 minute bump?

I wonder what backdoor they will introduce this time before claiming it as a "bug".
Weak cloud security?
Leaking your admin passwords in plain text?
Bypassing SSL implementation?
Exposing your encrypted drive password?

Did they really call it Mojave after the Windows Vista marketing campaign?

I've heard "Dark Mode" let's you hack other computers, is this true?

Please tell us which year is your "Mac Pro", so we can make fun of you, Indian

Mojave doesn't work with my T420 so I'm not updating. Even High Sierra doesn't work, it has a large amount of graphical artifacts in it. If this was Linux I could solve the issue but MacOS doesn't really let you tamper with much. I'll just stick with Sierra which works fine, I don't really see much difference between Sierra, HS and Mojave to be totally honest. iToddlers may screech about icon and menu changes but you won't get that from me.

As it stands I don't feel like dealing with shitty artifacts in my videos and browsing for a few gimmick "upgrades" as depicted in this video from the insanleymac forum: youtu.be/iuaitzvtTZ0

>They broke the compiler somehow, it can't produce 32 bit binaries anymore.

Apple has been telegraphing the end of 32-bit for over a decade, with Carbon having been explicitly limited to 32-bit in 2007, and more recently with High Sierra being the last version to run 32-bit "without compromises," and now finally with Mojave being the final macOS to run any 32-bit apps, period.

>Some programs still require that, so various things just don't build anymore.

Those developers have been given more than enough time to make the move to 64-bit. Apple doesn't stand still for lazy devs and abandoned legacy software.

You have one more year before Sierra becomes abandonware with no further security patches, so good luck.

yes, you press the back space 1337 times and you can hack any thing which can recieve/send n/w packets.

It's been years since I got a virus on Windows. I'm sure I'll be fine using a Unix based system that doesn't give out the root password like High Sierra did. The file permissions are what makes Linux/BSD/MacOS safe, the rest is just window dressing. Also the fact that they deprecate an OS 2 years after release is a fucking joke.

update your kexts fag

>Also the fact that they deprecate an OS 2 years after release is a fucking joke.

Three years actually. Sierra came out in 2016. And this is why Apple platforms aren't bogged down by decades of legacy support.

Upgrading macOS almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

Attached: 1514462097938.png (851x851, 1.69M)

Currently using macOS Mojave 10.14

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-23 at 6.00.39 PM.png (3360x2100, 4M)

Oops wrong screenshot

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-23 at 6.20.18 PM.png (2880x1800, 3.81M)

>Did they really call it Mojave after the Windows Vista marketing campaign?
THIS, the Apple we knew is long dead it seems...

it looks the same

Nah El Captian still works fine.

I am waiting for it but I will only install after the .1 update since I use my Mac for work and I can't risk it with Day 1 bugs.

El Capitan doesn’t get security updates anymore.

I tried the beta a while ago and it wasn't bad. Not bad at all. Only issue was compatibility with some old software and being honest, the new app store looks even gayer. Yep that is possible.

tfw still no update button

Apple is so stubborn with their desktop interface.

Microsoft won on this front and all of the most popular Linux desktop environments have copied Microsoft with integrating a dock-like "program launcher that becomes a tab for that program" into the taskbar. At some point, Apple should've done this in Mac OS X, too.

Attached: AxYP2.png (445x196, 86K)

I hope the full release will fix the thumbnails throughout the system. They randomly don't show up in the betas.

They "ran out" of cat subspecies, so they decided to call them after "great places" in California.

Guys I bought a 1k> device with old hardware and fans that cook my CPU.
I love opening my Safari botnet so it can eat up all my RAM, it's a lifestyle, you pay for a lifestyle :)

It's your fault, applecare, your fault, Steve Jobs, I don't like it either but it's Apple so it's ok.
Consume, shill, consume, shill, don't worry it'll be a hit when Windows catches up.
Consume, buy, buy more, you paid extra for the charger because it's better quality.
Buy, buy, buy, thunderbolt, Apple is a company that looks ahead, consume, consume, don't ask, don't tell, buy, buy, buy.

Attached: IMG_20180924_104141.jpg (478x402, 48K)

Patrolling the Mojave Almost Makes You Wish For a Nuclear Winter

Attached: NCR Trooper.png (430x441, 104K)

Why are you so obsessed? Jesus christ

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-24-12-50-31-127_org.floens.chan.png (1080x2160, 306K)

>retarded phoneposter outs himself

>being this mad that windows forcibly updated your OS

Looks like the most comfiest desktop made yet, thank God for Apple at least giving us some good UI.

Apple is the white man's technology company, yes

Attached: whitestfit.jpg (1500x1500, 527K)

SAVE US BASED SCATMAN

t. chav

wouldn't wanna fuck up this mid-2010 model somehow. i like High Sierra anyway

It’s not a toy.

>macs aren't toys

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Microsoft Windows has 3 or 4 types of interfaces. It’s a real fucked up mess. No one copies that.

I heard it's less buggy than High Sierra, so yeah, I would install it later.

Go play fortnite or something.

Attached: 1509816004066.png (251x201, 97K)

Attached: 1526383706069.png (600x450, 465K)

Attached: 1530044760610.png (259x194, 95K)

Attached: 1537316078428.png (262x192, 95K)

Attached: 1524584755729.png (259x194, 94K)