After the recent Linux controversy I no longer want to support the open source community directly in any way

After the recent Linux controversy I no longer want to support the open source community directly in any way.
I want to change the licences of all my projects to the most oppressive licences possible while still make it possible for people to see and use the projects.
Until now I used to use tldrlegal.com/license/apache-license-2.0-(apache-2.0) or tldrlegal.com/license/mit-license - 2 very permissive open source licences that allow the user to Commercialy Use, Modify and Distribute any of my projects.
For as long as I like the people in the open source community I have no problems with that. I like communism when it is beneficial to people I like. But now.... I feel left out and the community is going to hell.
What is the most oppressive licence possible? tldrlegal.com/license/all-rights-served#summary ?

Attached: open-source-licenses-explained-2-800x450.png (800x450, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_Commons_license#Types_of_licenses
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MIT license and be done with it.

Nice blog post, no one cares.

Make your own license.

it is 4-5 paragraphs. How is that a blog post?

too permissive. Used to like it, but it is too permissive.

A thread died for your ranting about your feelings and personal opinions. No one cares that you're a butthurt fag with strong opinions on how kernel development and an entire fucking community should be despite the fact that you've never contributed a single line of code in your entire life.

You're an entitled piece of shit.

>No one cares being chased by a Tranny CoC(k)

Not him, but what's got you so butthurt, little buddy?

Accept the tranny coc, cis-scum.

He's not talking about Linux, he's talking about "taking revenge" on the free software community by relicensing all his fizzbuzz implementations.

This thread is fucking pointless.

See above and kill yourself, stupid fag.

I wholeheartedly agree with you that:
-I killed a thread (probably some thread about mechanical keyboards, no biggie)
-I am butthurt (and so are many others by the changes in the open source community)
-I have not contributed a live of code to the kernel (I could have added "const" 300 times at the end of some centences, but I understand that this is not a big change that actually changes stuff)

well... yea. but this thread is about open source licences mainly and less about what they can be used for.

>but this thread is about open source licences
OP is literally requesting advice on the most proprietary license possible.

GPLv3 or AGPLv3 if you want to count network access (e.g. for a thing that runs on a server) as distribution.
It's the true FLOSS license.

found the tranny

>I like communism when it is beneficial to people I like
Do you like kikes?

Attached: bolshevik-kikes.jpg (680x399, 113K)

I think OP is asking for a license that allows anyone to use his software, but not modify, fork, or claim it as their own.

Are there licences that are less permissive?

>I think OP is asking for a license that allows anyone to use his software
I interpreted OP as he doesn't like Apache or MIT because it allows commercial use, so he doesn't want anyone to use his software.

>or claim it as their own.
No free software license allow this.

Exactly - see the code, use it, but do not fork with the intention of modifyingor selling. If you want something like that you must ask me

I don't care about likes or no kikes. I just want things to be like they used to be.

>>or claim it as their own.
>No free software license allow this.

They can now, by kicking out all the original contributors if they haven't made enough pro-LGBT Tweets.

I do not have a Twitter or Facebook, so a nice oppressive licences can help me from dealing with shit like this

Im not OP but basically what Im looking for is
>copyleft license
>classic GPL spirit
>allows to revocate the usage of my code for some people
GPLv2 is pretty much the way to go honestly
But desu licenses are never respected so

>I just want things to be like they used to be
The kikes heading the communist party are the only "people", if they can be counted as such, who benefit from communism

Mate, this thread is about licences not about communism. I agree with you, but I am very far away from debates on communism and just want to be sole owner of my code. Let people use it if I like them and ignore those who are not cis (they can be women, black, Jews, whatever, but be cis)

>I am very far away from debates on communism and just want to be sole owner of my code
>I like communism when it is beneficial to people I like
Communism literally shits in the individual, brother.

Use MIT/BSD/WTFPL if you are gonna distribute the code, or CC:BY-NC-ND if you want no derivatives. You can pick and choose:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_Commons_license#Types_of_licenses

BY-NC-ND seems to be what I am looking for. Thank you user. I do not really like communism - I come from a country that used to be infested with commies. But I usually give most of my stuff to be used by my IRL friends and family. This is what I mean by " liking communism in the original post" .

You're welcome. Also take the Proudhon->Rothbard->Hoppe road, that'll give you some formal pointers about caring for kin. May I ask which country is that? Here in Argentina they are shrinking but getting more vocal.

Who is this guy exactly?