/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user rices his 360 controller with ugly bullet buttons • A similar case was posted a while back user and they're not just for iphones only • user confirms his ZST PROs no longer working • user highly recommends Chinese spinfits • user bought some shitty wireless earbuds • user issues warning to Tinaudio T2 users • user cancels his Gearbest order • user replaced his GBA SP shell • user modifies his LEGO Saturn V with a LED kit Previous thread

Attached: csg city.png (776x392, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67732701
joybuy.com/product/600194542.html
joybuy.com/600345700.html
tweaktown.com/reviews/8644/toshiba-ocz-rc100-240gb-480gb-2-nvme-pcie-ssd-review/index.html
aliexpress.com/item/KingSpec-NVMe-M-2-ssd-120gb-240gb-ssd-500gb-m-2-1tb-PCIE-SSD-m-2/32904907373.html
toshiba.semicon-storage.com/us/product/storage-products/specialty/md04abaxxxv.html
toshiba.semicon-storage.com/us/product/storage-products/client-hdd/mn05aca-mn04acaxxx.html
aliexpress.com/item/Transparent-Handheld-Classical-Tetris-Brick-Game/32830915890.html
gearbest.com/chargers/pp_272183.html
gearbest.com/chargers/pp_424662.html
gearbest.com/chargers/pp_662178.html
budgetlightforum.com/node/55264
lygte-info.dk/info/ChargerIndex UK.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for when regular bass just won't cut it

Attached: Untitled.png (1095x499, 163K)

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67732701

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

fuck off

>cinematic bass
I want that muthafucking tinnitus bass

he'll get over it someday

Consider changing the name to Chinese Shopping General, the tag can stay /csg/ but the name will be a lot friendlier to all!

Chinky nigger garbage is clearly more racially inclusive.

Why would we want to do that

Attached: 1519993200573.jpg (556x606, 62K)

people STILL replying to the obvious bait about removing chink
fucking epic

Hey /csg/, what's this ?

Hint : a version of a popular technology I never saw someone here buying.

with pic.

Attached: IMG_20180921_192412.jpg (3120x4160, 1.37M)

>tfw 177cm and most thigh high socks look too small on me

Is there a site that tracks the best chinkshit limited-time deals?

Why wouldn't you buy 128G Samsung U3 SD for $28 right now?
joybuy.com/product/600194542.html

joybuy.com/600345700.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 02.39.55.png (2412x1144, 1.62M)

An IED detonator + remote?

what do i buy with $50
i got paid for a minor gig and i want to buy something nice

This /csg/ needs a code of conduct

pomf

Post pix.

true also never buy chink sock tights they just sag at your mid thigh

Attached: 61PI0dRghIL.jpg (500x500, 65K)

no

It's a 1TB nvme m2 ssd.
I've never seen anyone trying a chink nvme ssd so here I come.

Attached: IMG_20180921_192451.jpg (1664x1280, 350K)

What did that cost? Ballsy move buying something like that from China, especially an obvious clone brand. Bet it's fake capacity if it works at all.

考虑 6月4日天安门广场大屠杀

...if it does turn out to be legit and a deal I'd be interested in sticking one in a USB3 enclosure.

I bought the 120gb one.

Attached: 1431595032838.jpg (493x353, 43K)

165€.

Kingspec seemed like an OK brand.

Attached: IMG_20180922_161342.jpg (1664x1280, 489K)

Huh, a risk-taker.

I ordered a 16€ nvme enclosure for my older ssd, I'll keep you informed if I'm not too lazy.

Also, yes, i'ts a great deal on a legit product.

[review]
does this still work

Attached: 3d9c86a50a75ec5cb4ad4f54f9d557a9.jpg (700x1092, 134K)

Any user with a Vita could link me one of those L2/R2 adapters that work with the touch screen?

Not so much.
I ordered a fuckload of /csg/ on ali so I figured that in case of trouble, I would dispute the shit out of it and get a refund due to my good rating.

I'm very happy with mine so far

I installed it yesterday, moved my partitions and it's working flawlessly. I'm actually posting on my computer using it.

On a side note, it's actually a pain to move and resize a lvme, don't use it kids.

Attached: ssd.png (3200x1800, 629K)

Mate only 240gb models make use of the express bus, even the RC100 120gb with HMB gets smoked by the 2 chip version

tweaktown.com/reviews/8644/toshiba-ocz-rc100-240gb-480gb-2-nvme-pcie-ssd-review/index.html

I posted about this the other day regarding HDDs from Ali but didn't got any recommendations.
Should i get Seagate, WD Blues or WD Purples?
Getting four 4TB drives for a RAID setup.

I got the model off of Amazon a while back. But the lepin knockoffs from Ali are premium copies from what I have heard

Last pic, my partitions.

Do you guys want to know more ?

BTW, the link :
aliexpress.com/item/KingSpec-NVMe-M-2-ssd-120gb-240gb-ssd-500gb-m-2-1tb-PCIE-SSD-m-2/32904907373.html

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-23 20-19-43.png (2326x696, 143K)

OP here, since I'm here, I can also review other items.
> Do any of you filthy laowais know a way to extract order list from ali and gearbest ?

anybody have recommend the mi band? thinking about buying one

Toshiba MD04ABA400V or MN series

toshiba.semicon-storage.com/us/product/storage-products/specialty/md04abaxxxv.html
toshiba.semicon-storage.com/us/product/storage-products/client-hdd/mn05aca-mn04acaxxx.html

why are you buying drives from ali? individual desktop drives get wrecked in transport

Any chink shit with that yummy Y2K aesthetic?

Attached: 1537490205254.jpg (2560x1440, 277K)

The only 4TB Toshibas i see on Ali are SAS and pretty expensive though.

Because i don't have another choice, it's the same shit when buying batteries and everyone is a fucking pussy about sending Li-Iion batteries overseas except for the Chinese.

Nice, why did you bother with LVM at all if you don't use LUKS?

>Li-Iion
lel
Lithium-ion*

aliexpress.com/item/Transparent-Handheld-Classical-Tetris-Brick-Game/32830915890.html

LVM is the default choice in the Fedora installer. I didn't bother.

What's a good meme item I can make a profit on before Christmas in my third world shithole?

>i.e. color f91ws

colored suicide showers

Attached: 1388162667664.jpg (469x463, 48K)

i was thinking about getting a 3d printer, i think i heard mention of an ender 3 here, is that what i should be looking for?

Anet A8 is also popular cheaper option.
But Ender3 seems to be the king of budget printers.
Also, make sure that this is what you need.

Fake f91s are worth less than nothing.

Could you guys recommend me a good gamepad/adapter to play emulators on my phone?

Attached: 1456653034510.jpg (404x462, 16K)

iPega making some cheaper ones with good reviews.

Can anyone recommend a rechargeable battery charger? Preferably not expensive, and dummy proof. I have bunch of NI-MH AA batteries, as well as some 18650 bigger ones. Looking at this stuff cause it has a lot of orders, but its kinda pricy, please hlp.

Attached: 124124123.jpg (1183x635, 111K)

>$10
>its kinda pricy

Attached: aa0c.jpg (135x135, 20K)

Yes, for a charger, I can get a 4set of enelop 2000 for that money locally.
Also the average wage in this country is 250$ monthly, so yes, were all poor, why else would I buy from china, and I just need advice.

The Lii-500 variant of this. Yes, that's $5 extra, super cheap still.

UNDER 10$ PLEASE
I though this was about CHEAP chink shit
I cant afford to spend 15$ on a charger, at this point im just going to diy a half assed one and put an alarm clock next to it like ive been pretty much doing already

LiitoKala is to-go choice for cheap and good chargers.
Keep an eye for a sales, especially on GB.
I have Lii-402, no complaints so far.

Anyone with an Ikea can get 4 rebranded Eneloop "Ladda" at $10. You also could get Turnigy or ReCyKo+ or whatever batteries. Doesn't change you still want a charger that doesn't wrecks the batteries.

Sorry to hear $250 monthly is a wage in your place, though.

>that pic
her getting gangbanged by hobos was great

I bought a basic 120gb kingspec, it broke and they are ignoring me now. Good luck user

for the 18650 the usb tp4056 ones with a cell holder work perfectly (if you want to use this setup as a power source too get the tp4056 boards that have the dw01 protection and mosfet onboard too, and the cell holder with solid tabs instead of springs)
for nimh im still experimenting with it, the best ive got so far is a timer attached to a resistive usb charger, but im planning on doing something that monitors the delta-v and delta-t with a couple of thermistors
if you want already made shit, there is always that littokala (or whatever its called) that does both i think

based and redpilled

yikes, my dude

Okay, thanks, Ill have to farm some good goy points and try to get it.
By the way, is it worth it to get one with the phone charger brick? Or should I buy that separately for cheaper?

Well, thanks for naming cheap good batteries.

Interesting, thanks.

Single slot, $5
>gearbest.com/chargers/pp_272183.html
Double slot, $7
>gearbest.com/chargers/pp_424662.html
Quad slot, $9
>gearbest.com/chargers/pp_662178.html

>Kingspec
Run H2Testw, F3, or hard disk sentinel on it. I wanna know if kingspec's are actually decent.
Wanna buy one for one of my machines.
>1TB
>There's still unpopulated places on board
Just how much does each chip hold?
Actually, who makes the chips? Got a close-up?
If it's got decent NAND chips, a brand-name controller, then I guess they'd be safe.

>By the way, is it worth it to get one with the phone charger brick? Or should I buy that separately for cheaper?
Absolutely not.
I am pretty sure that you already have some, one in the box most likely will be shit.

>I though this was about CHEAP chink shit
Yes, that is cheap. The cheap to normal Chinese chargers I use are $20 and $35 and the luxury one is $100.

Well, you already got a cheap as fuck charger there, if you want it even cheaper use the 1 slot variant.

I personally use a Nitecore Intellicharger i4 for both li-ion and NiMH. I also have two kinda crappy trickle chargers from Energizer and Duracell when I need to charge lots of batteries at once. Don't buy the battery company-brand chargers, though. They do the bare minimum to make sure normies don't hate them and then charge way too much.

Here is a very comprehensive list of chargers sorted by battery type, with links to reviews for all of them. budgetlightforum.com/node/55264

Attached: NITCI4-3.jpg (600x600, 186K)

Under $10 NiMH chargers are shit, bro. They are all trickle chargers and require you to charge batteries in pairs.

Okay, THATS the shit I'm looking for, thank you as well.

Okay, so no to the brick... I only have the one from my old lenovo phone, but its like 6 years old at this point, and its 1A. How do I pick a decent charging brick for usb?

Thanks for link, that nitecore is total overkill though.

That LiitoKala people recommended has separate charging channels though

IIRC LiitoKala Lii-402 has separate channels and $9 now.

>How do I pick a decent charging brick for usb?
lygte-info.dk/info/ChargerIndex UK.html
Also, uGreen, ZMI, BlitzWolf are safe bets, but on the pricier side.

Any good dashboard cams?

Well that sucks, probably heat death.. the controllers get really really hot (more so for the bigger models) and there is no protection mode.

Blueskysea B1W

Hey why can't I use my GB points? There is just no option to use them, whats up with that? (I do have more than 50 points)

What's a good headphone for voice chat and is just overall decent under 50$?

>$50
>terrible reviews
Might as well buy some generic "American"shit

Got this interesting warning from AliExpress App

Attached: .png (1080x1056, 133K)

But i've been running my Xiaomeme with LineageOS and no google shit since forever.
I don't even have a googlel account.

The only reviews that matter, /csg/ reviews, have all been positive.

>Ordering TRN V80
>Not blue
What is wrong with you?

they probably just want to know your anal cavity size for that extra accurate dildo

>250$ monthly
That fucking sucks.

Well shit.

Attached: 1524096320857.png (512x512, 228K)

fucking christ why are phone bricks so expensive
im just going to use my computer, fuck this

Dont i know it

Where are you from?

ukraine

Thought so.
Me too, but I don't even have spare chargers to send you — gave all away.

Also, which city?

>me too
oh shit nice, another brother from the homeland of bad mistakes and moderately tasty foods

right in the middle of it, kiev
what about you

The best city, Odessa.

do you ever see my natalia? tell her that user still misses her

never been, hows it hanging there

uh, what

sauce