I'm an adult man

>I'm an adult man.

Attached: 1517927903056.png (1280x361, 720K)

>i base my identity on products that i buy

Attached: 1531092823727.jpg (1497x1000, 425K)

>wanting to be an adult
There is literally nothing positive about being an adult.

imagine being this insecure

Except HIV. fml

There's nothing negative about being positive.

this

Are you positive?

Attached: 1522437223026.jpg (640x775, 106K)

Negative.

>there are people who don't want to be a little girl

Attached: lel.png (372x351, 117K)

I almost got you, you little shit.

Attached: 1447638393288.jpg (270x200, 15K)

>i label myself based on what others label me as
Imagine being such a cuck that you let (((society))) decide what you should do.
>"they told me I could be anything so I became what they wanted."

Attached: (You).png (416x435, 114K)

GTFO, Peter Pan

>the absolute state of Jow Forums

i love everything about being an adult except for my libido. I don't want to be a slave to my desires but it is either that or i cut my balls off.

Is that why I've been feeling macho lately? I've been eating nothing but steak, ribs, whiskey, and buffalo wings this weekend. I feel like I could kill a man right my bare hands right now and I've never been to a gym.

>That one guy who got raped by TSA because his mainboard had a pistol-shaped heatsink

I wish that anyone who has bought ”gaming” equipment after turning 16 would be killed off.

do it. kill chad and take his woman. like the good old days

Nah I already got 3 little sisters, I have more than enough women to deal with in my life.

I'm memeing. I know this feel all to well. It's why I'm not interested in a girlfriend. 2 sisters and a brother is enough to make anyone not give a fuck about girls

>what is hashcat

>I'm an adult that really cares about cumpoter parts naming conventions

Each of mine are 3-4 years apart so I get to experience the unending horrors of girls at different stages of their lives at the same time. Yesterday my youngest one threw a tantrum because I changed the channel and the oldest one became passive aggressive toward me for an entire week for that shit. Even though all previously agreed I could in fact change the fucking channel if no one was watching TV.

It's like living in a mental hospital sometimes but I stay because last time I left they kept trashing the house throwing parties and inviting strangers all the time. I seem to function as some kind of lightning rob for these chicken heads to take their problems out on me. In exchange I get free rent so not all bad I guess.

kek. God bless you user. You will end up happy eventually.

Thanks, I can't even watch chink toons anymore because of how blatantly inaccurate they portray real families are like. Now I understand why so many only child weebs watch them, they have no idea how ad it actually is.

>claims to be an adult
>posts on Jow Forums

These npcs are so poorly written. What were the devs thinking?

Attached: eb3.jpg (800x668, 52K)

>I'm a Jow Forums shitposter

Which one are you dating?

HIV positive

I'm finding it hard to argue against this

Attached: 1534120735384.jpg (847x944, 90K)

holey moley wut a qt

*american

M8 real life ain't the same as the toons. Once you grow up with them they become absolutely revolting at heart if you look at them that way. I know because I have to stare at them every day without makeup.

So your terminally ill sure about that statement?