Why aren't you in a management position?

Attached: RryQkcTR6aU9dcTn2azw_man-alone-in-office.jpg (1140x487, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67739784#p67740266
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I still have a soul.

Because I'm not a wagecuck.

The Carriers at USPS can make more than the supervisors. That's even without putting in more hours as a supervisor.

No, you have infantilism and daydream as an adult instead of working towards your goals.
Smelly self-diagnosed sperg.

I am. hate it. know all those colleagues who do dumb shit? they're my problem.

to intelligent

because I joined the workforce a year ago and it's my first job in the industry. I get to tell interns what to do though.

You were BTFO in the last thread you stupid larper. Enjoy working at your Pajeet company for half the pay new graduate codemonkeys make.
warosu.org/g/thread/S67739784#p67740266

Because I don't want to be replaced by a machine. The more money you make, the quicker you get replaced.

I run my own business.
Independent fine art dealer.
I make about $60'000 a year without any real pressure.
Once I had a collector database and a good stable of artists it ran itself.

because I give to much of a shit about doing a good job then doing the "right job"

>The more money you make, the quicker you get replaced.
er no. If you get paid more you are more valuable - its low end workers who get replaced by machines.

Because I'm just starting to get settled in my career as a software developer and I'm loving it. I'll probably do this for another 5 years or so before I start thinking about management, but I wouldn't mind being a software engineering manager or team lead or something.

Autism
See
HN,reddit,slashdot

I need to earn more good goy points before I ascend above wagecuckery.

Asperger's literally. I have severe problems with authority = leading or being led.
Actually I have problems with any kind of human interaction. I'm smart (according to my peers and boss) and I could be leading a team of 3-5 people, but I'm just retarded when it comes to social skills. And being a wageslave I don't have time for 1 hour of therapy weekly.
I do drugs to keep myself from suicide.

Because I have retarded.

Because it's too much work. I like free time.

You're just a junky with an attitude problem. Nothing surprising as those go hand in hand usually. Don't try to sugar coat it with "I have asperger", "I have special needs". You're just a junkie.

You're extremely paranoid if you believe a grand total of one person browses Jow Forums. Get checked.

because i cant even manage my own life

Attached: 1531862744997.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Nice try larper. It's extremely obvious that it's you again from your pathetic behavior. Oh whoopdedoo you manage a bunch of Pajeets in your irrelevant company. Congratulations! You must be such an alpha Chad that you need to come to an anonymous imageboard and brag about it!

What do you expect, a kiss on the cheek? Go fuck yourself.

Because I hate corporate slogans.
And people. Most of all, I hate people.

SHUT UP

I'm CEO.

I agree with you. Doctors told me I have asperger's but I also think I have a serious attitude problem and that's what I need therapy but I really don't have time I do on-call shifts 6 months of the year. But that's also my fault. I'm not blaming anyone but myself.

Now I wish that were me. Someone really pushed the hot iron in your ass now that he lives in your head rent-free. Why, you even saved an archive link.
Management is psychological like that with teases, too bad you're too inept to handle them without sperging out.

You can't possibly hate people, they're the sole reason you're alive right now any way you look at it. And for goodness sake, think about it before posting a predictable reply.

That's mighty mature of you.

I will be COO of NEET at ME Limited in 3 weeks

/thread

I'm not good at controlling people and I'm actually good at what I do. I give input on the design of most systems my company makes and I help people when they need it, but that's it.

I have actually studied a lot of project management, but once I tried being the manager of a project, ended up doing the whole thing myself because people were too lazy/incompetent.

because I make more money as an engineer and I get to do what I like

Yea, but you don't have to be a carrier

Because management sucks, you're stuck between two hells. You're not at the top nor at the bottom, you're everyone's bitch.

Autists make for poor managers, but good engineers. This board is mostly full of retarded autists, who make for poor engineers too, but the question is moot anyways.

>Why aren't you in a management position
Because it's too much work. I don't want to hear about 5 direct report's personal problems. My life is already filled with trouble, I would rather just code.

Because I am poor at initiating somebody to do a job for me since I still don't have clear scope of what I am supposed to do.

BTW fresh graduate civil engineer in charge of construction project management.

Managers are pretty useless in my country and you're practically doomed to serve me a BigMac with Cola until you've gotten there after years of experience being an engineer.

I used to but it's not worth it.
In fact I stopped caring about my career except as a way to provide a living; I'm developing myself outside of my job.
The corporate world has been taken over by women and SJWs so there is no point sacrificing myself for those cunts. Let them run the show if they want.

>Work for a small company.
>Management consists of two relatives of the CEO, his wife, and one kiss ass.
I have to spend a lot of money and time to prove that I'm somehow related to the CEO if I'm gonna have a chance. And I don't even want the position to begin with.

I am.

Trust me, it ain't like pic related.

Small company, only one manager. I'm paving the way for when he leaves tho, got a nice recommendation and stuff.

Middle management in a corporation is basically shit.
You're still a disposable employee, but with even more stress and problems. And it's no fun: have to deal with plannings/staff holiday, communicating the bullshit from corporate to your team, deal with HR when hiring/onboarding people, more meetings, etc.

Senior management is a different thing, but I suspect senior managers don't have time to browse Jow Forums.

Because I quit my job and started my own company.

Why should some low-IQ manager leech off my hard work and skill set?

I hate people.

I did for a little while. I wanted to kill myself. I'd rather just stress about my own incompetency than stress about my entire team's incompetency.