Are laser printers a jewish scam too ?

I know for sure that ink printers are one of the biggest jewish scam ever made in the history of mankind and I'm so sick of it.
So I've been interested to get an alternative.
So apparently, Laser is a good one...But is it? Or is it a jewish scam too ?
I'm looking at the Brother HL-3150CDW that is affordable and prints in colors, but when I see the price to change the toner cartridge, it's almost 250$ fucking dollars, the price of the printer itself !!! And apparently, the printer comes bundled with a half filled toner cartridge, not even full...

So, is it a scam too or should I buy it ?

Attached: 1536179568539.jpg (690x400, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AHX6tHdQGiQ
amazon.com/Canon-Products-MX532-Wireless-Printer/dp/B00HM0IV4S
amazon.com/Aomya-Printer-Cartridges-Refillable-Syringes/dp/B077QVSKD5/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are more of a scam than inkjet printers retard.
Just get a continuous ink system printer that you can fill up with your own piss if you so desire. Or learn how to refill your cartridges.

A video on Jewish Ink Scam.
youtube.com/watch?v=AHX6tHdQGiQ

Attached: CH3-PEACE.png (2560x1440, 2.43M)

>They are more of a scam than inkjet printers retard.

Never heard someone saying that it's more of a scam than even ink printers.

The only Jew-proof printer is a dot-matrix printer.

I fucking hate printers...Whatever company, or printer technique, you always get used to be literally raped out of your money.

what printer is best for scanning doujins?

>bought some cheap ink
>works for a while
>dries up like the fucking desert after a few weeks
>chinked again

God I fucking hate HP so much.

Attached: huuuh.jpg (817x899, 79K)

Yeah, that's my ink printer...FUCKING HATE THOSE NIGGERS.

A scanner, dumbass

>prints in colors
Why? Anything but monochrome sucks when printed on a laser printer anyway. Just get a monochrome one.

Who the hell buys inkjet printers? We had a couple ones in the early 00s, but the ink kept drying up clogging the fucking thing.

Yeah, I've changed my mind...As soon I saw the price for 4 colors toners catridges (250-300$)...
Is Brother HL-3150CDW a good choice? Is for university studies.

I've heard that Brother is a great brand, some part called the "drum" is separate from the toner cartridge, which is good because it has to be replaced less often than the toner. HP is terrible for Linux support in my experience, their drivers are really fucky.

I have 3170cdw
it is pretty great, even the USB connection works on linux

the only bit of effort was getting the driver working, as well as changing print settings.
the print settings in cups is ignored, I have to manually edit e.g BRMonoColor=Mono in /opt/brother/Printers/hl3170cdw/inf/brhl3170cdwrc to change between colour and BW

Thank you for you report but I've mistaken myself...I wanted to talk for the Brother HL-L2350DW, since I want a mono printer now.

I've heard toner lasts a long time, which is why it's expensive.

you saved that image from the sharks-biting-on-internet-cables thread?
in that case, I posted it
have two people ever been so connected!?!

Yeah, I did saved it from that thread,

oy vey
have one of my fav wallpapers as well
mazel tov

Attached: MULrp1g.jpg (3840x2160, 2.2M)

I got a brother toner printer years ago that had tester toner in it that only should last about 200 pages. It lasted 2 years idk how many pages.. Got new toner for $35 now it's still good years later

One set of toner cartridges will get you through undergrad, postgrad and 5 first years of your $300k/nanosecond job, turbotard.

Brother Laser printers are a great job. Folks have HL-5050 that's nearly 15 years old, used in an office environment it's as good as the day it was bought.

Buy a cheap printer like amazon.com/Canon-Products-MX532-Wireless-Printer/dp/B00HM0IV4S
Then buy a set of ink bottles like amazon.com/Aomya-Printer-Cartridges-Refillable-Syringes/dp/B077QVSKD5/
Or buy 1L bottles for even cheaper printing per page
You can get going for literally years for under 100 bucks
If you ever manage to somehow fuck up the print heads then buy a set of used cartridges. Canons have the print head in the cartridge itself, cheap as fuck.