First non linus tag

press f

Attached: first non linus tag.png (1260x1709, 438K)

g

f

I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be "Tranny". Do you maggots understand that?

f

/Ughhhh/
U

tranny yes tranny!

f

rip linustechtip
it only goes down hill from here

Attached: RMS1.jpg (686x450, 76K)

NOOOOOOOO

Attached: squid.jpg (500x375, 76K)

>Greg Kroah-Hartman
tell me this is not a jew

F

F

annuda kroah

Did you think anyone else was behind this takeover?

no

S
should have told those mentally ill fucks to fuck off
never give these people any ground, not even a fucking inch

dark times ahead

S for SPIT

Linux fork when

fuck linux

freebsd is the new king

So... when are you Linuxfags cutting your pennises off and dress in your mom's slutty dresses?

Never because it's the most retarded idea in the world and would be 10 times worse than keeping the LF hierarchy of devs.

implying they don't already do that...

I do enjoy freebsd but too bad that got infested with sjw's too. it's literally the closest thing to linux

Oh man it doesn't feel right. I don't have autism and it's triggering the fuck outta me, so I can't imagine how actual autistic people feel about this.

the end of an era

>it's the most retarded idea in the world
5000000 distros is ok but the idea of someone forking the kernel and maintaining it themselves is "retarded"... ok!

Attached: 1534688776530.png (846x720, 330K)

freebsd is better that linux, is a full working os

>5000000 distros is ok

It's really not and proof that forking just leads to a ton of wasted, useless, effort and most people aggregate to the top ones only at the end of the day.

This whole conversation doens't even matter since you're not a kernel contributor, never will be, you have no idea how to maintain a codebase like Linux and at the end of the day you'd either fall behind and be a shit kernel because you're a retarded Jow Forums fag or you'd be cloning everything they commit making it useless.

s
freetards got what they deserve

alright. I really don't know how to respond to this. usually I would flat out say no but I'm actually starting dislike linux because of what it's turning into.

f

>handful of commits per month to check and merge
>fall behind
I actually didn't expect it to be this slow. Might fork it myself just in case.