Do Zoomers even use desktop computers? Or do they all just use iPads and cellphones?

Do Zoomers even use desktop computers? Or do they all just use iPads and cellphones?

Attached: zoomer.gif (652x562, 626K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coding2learn.org/blog/2013/07/29/kids-cant-use-computers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No touch-pad, no use.

Maybe in school although I think the ones who can afford it use laptops

My very younger bro does a lot. Started off playing minecraft and roblox and shit. Got into hacks and what not. Now he's 10 and can program java actually decently well, its scary. They def do. And if they are driven by something they really pick shit up fast. They all know how to google to find needed info really well too.

They play Fortnite on desktop because their favourite twitch streamer does it

Who else do you think is responsible for the reddit "pc master race" memes like RGB LEDs?

Attached: 1531708365106.jpg (900x1200, 204K)

They all bought pre built computers from their favorite twitch streamers sponser after realizing he played on PC and they had console

They play Fortnite on desktop

Attached: Fortnite Zoomer dance.gif (931x682, 426K)

I really want to beat up that kid

Don't they all play it on their smartphones?

Nah my 12yr Zoomer cousin plays it on his PS4.

>legends say he is still using only two fingers

I asked my 8 yr old niece to plug a USB flash drive into my pc for me bc it was behind my desk and a pain in the ass too reach. Instead she tried plugging it into the monitor.

My older sister asked if she could use one of my computers, I said sure, she started unhooking my second monitor because she thought it was a computer.

We got my niece an Amazon kid tablet for Christmas and she thinks it's an iPhone.

My grandma thinks flash drives are chargers.

They are retarded right? Women are stupid right? I'm not just becoming some generic autist right?

>its called a USB line

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1294, 108K)

All my nephews have a hard time using a mouse, only touch devices.

>Women are stupid right?
People are stupid. Including you.

I smell roast beef

i smell fish instead

>not just women are stupid but all humans are
>haha I smell roast beef
you just proved his point

whats a zoomer?

>y-you too
Found the asshurt roastie

WHATS A COMPUTER?

please show me later, fellow old fag

ARGHGHGHGHGH

the best indeed

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1349, 129K)

>Found the asshurt roastie
Found the asshurt incel.

Yes, they build RGB gaming rigs running windows.

They've grown up with their parents saying "Look how good he is on the computer!" as they swipe on their iPad to watch videos. There's no tech literate generations left, they're all going to be luddites now.

If you want pure condensed depression, give this a read. coding2learn.org/blog/2013/07/29/kids-cant-use-computers/

GERLON TWO FINGERS

If I wasn't a programmer I would throw my desktop computer out.

why

because I hate computers and technology in general.

whats a computer?

>Now he's 10 and can program java actually decently well

ok buddy.

He probably means that it's decent for a 10 year old.

People here are gonna be jealous of your brother because he's so young and can write code

ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE WEST

Zoomers is the name for gen-z ages people that butthurt millennials "made up" after being called boomers because they are unoriginal never beens.

mild kek

are you implying calling millenials boomers was original?

>turning boomer into zoomer is unoriginal
>using boomer wrongly is original

Attached: apu.png (1943x1573, 109K)

zoomer here. Desktop PCs are o ly used by gaymers gaylords and even then, a lot of them are playing on gaming laptops. Desktop computers are corporate stuff, zoomers are still kids/young adults, they have no need for a dell optiplex with office 2013

Fucked up

>write code
anybody can "write code" chucklefuck

yourAge = 13
if yourAge < 18
print "You are most definitely underage if you still refer to programming as coding"

Its not original, but boomers have a very distinct set of ideas and millenials echo boomers almost word by word.
The purple trannies of today are the same creature as the "DnD is satanic and Mortal Kombat possesed my son" soccer mom from the 70s.
If zoomers reject boomers and pick up after gen-x, there is hope. If they embrace the millenial-boomer frankenstein, western civilization ends here.

Attached: 1537648891775.png (540x645, 105K)

dumb anime poster

>Its not original, but boomers have a very distinct set of ideas and millenials echo boomers almost word by word.
they really don't
>The purple trannies of today are the same creature as the "DnD is satanic and Mortal Kombat possesed my son" soccer mom from the 70s
lol what
banal conversative christian moms are the same as subversive anarchist transsexuals?

Only the losers, most games are on consoles.

This is what happens when you learn everything you know about the world from Jow Forums ancedotes

Jesus fuck that writing is so needlessly long. I get that it's literally a blog post but fuck this dude for wasting my time with his nonfunny jokes and fuck you for recommending this reading. Faggot.

freshman in college here, a bunch of people have desktops and multi monitor setups in my dorm.

>banal conversative christian moms are the same as subversive anarchist transsexuals?
moral busybodies are the same regardless of political or religious affiliation.

Skilled Trades are the millionaires of the future. While you'll be chasing some dying job that's flooded with outsourced foreigners, boomers and young chads with a bachelor's degree the tradesman will be working in a flourishing market, setting his own rates, making 200k, 300k a year with only a GED or high school diploma

True story.
>walk into HVAC place down the road because they have a sign up
>talk to the owner for a minute and shake his hand
>he offers me $17/hr starting with yearly raises and paid holidays and time off
>half my day is spent sitting in a van driving from job site to job site

neat

>The purple trannies of today are the same creature as the "DnD is satanic and Mortal Kombat possesed my son" soccer mom from the 70s.
Idk why you're getting hate. You're spot on with this.

Yeah, who do you think is buying up all the RGB fans and tempered glass cases?

sure the money's nice but I'd want to fucking kill myself if I had to spend 40 hours a week driving around installing air conditioners.
Are there any high-paying trades that are actually exciting work?

Attached: source (1).gif (640x640, 234K)

Plenty of people my age hardly use real computers. Unless they have to write something longer than a tweet or print something, an iPad or phone is fine.

>sure the money's nice but I'd want to fucking kill myself if I had to spend 40 hours a week driving around installing air conditioners.
>installing
service and maintenance. 90% of the time I change a clogged filter, lecture them to change it monthly, and write them a $100 bill.

Still pretty soul-crushing. I'm still interested in the trades but being hunched over fixing AC filters sounds just as boring as sitting at a desk writing reports.

>fixing AC filters
This is why we can charge $100 an hour for a service call. :^)

>birth of a zoomer.jpg

My old elementary school had laptops, but they "upgraded" to iPads.

I built my own desktop and I'm a zoomer

Attached: 2018-09-24 20.17.01.jpg (3023x4030, 2.28M)

Everyone is stupid, but women are stupider.

They're both moral panics. People believe so fervently in something they flip shit at anything they perceive to be the enemy.

what the fucking fuck is this bullshit
yourAge = int(input("What's your age? "))
if yourAge < 18:
print("Get the fuck out of here! ")

I don't need yourAge to accept input because I know for a fact you are 13.

Millenials

Android phone for everything. Bluetooth keyboard with a phone dock when it's a bad idea but I don't care.

he probably did that for the lulz

Most of us are not only tech illiterate, but also full on tech retarded.
While most of us use technology on a day-to-day basis, most of us also have no interest in how it works and probably never will.
There’s only a small minority of us with a real interest in technology, and an even smaller minority of us have an interest in being secure and protecting our personal data.

t. 18 year old zoomer that fell for the cs meme

>CD/DVD drive
>zoomer
nah

lol

It's not like I went out and bought it, I just took it out of an old machine for shits and giggles.

there are plenty of zoomers getting into tech jobs today. obviously some do

This is I have hope for Gen Z.

What is the age range you should be to be a zoomer?

Attached: 1535579256645.jpg (640x480, 293K)

If you're under 23 you're zoomer to me.

I can't understand people who got into gaming for any other reason than to escape reality. For me, growing up as the only white kid in a Phillipino/Mexican school meant I had no friends. I escaped with video games. People who get into it for any other reason are extremely strange to me. Your little brother doesn't want to play outside with his friends? WTF is wrong with him? You shouldn't be learning Java in the 10th grade, it shows you can't relate to anyone.

No way. Learning Java in the 10th grade shows that you have a curious mind that wants to test their mind. So many people play video games because they don't want to use their mind.

Shit meant 10 years old.

zoomers use a mixture of everything, you literally cant spot a zoomer without a screen in front of them.

>HURRRR EVERYONE BORN ON AND AFTER A SPECIFIC YEAR MUST ACT A CERTAIN WAY AND DO CERTAIN THINGS

Attached: 1528038259694.gif (480x267, 768K)

that shit is just cringe to watch

i was webmaster of my own website at 10. proficient at java and c++ at 12, and i turned out fine.
sure my teens and 20s were full of terrible moments because i had 0 social skills and never networked so i have a shit job. but im 30 now and im still a virgin but thats okay, i've learned to live with that.... fuck.

>tfw zoomer but still have a core2duo e6600 because poor whose powersupply also got cooked sometime ago

You look like you donate to Ninja and Mister Disaster.

Here's my attempt

Attached: 1537150601974.jpg (2605x2636, 713K)

boys do, girls don't

can I subtract 10 years from Kid culture era if I lived in Ukraine as a kid?

>no monster drink anywhere
user I...

If you think programming, or 99% of the other professions are anything but extremely boring, repeatitive soul-crushing horseshit, you are in for a surprise. Just being outside driving around and not having a boss micro-managing your every move via JIRA makes installing air-conditioning better than programming.

I'm a 31 year old zoomer, and I use desktop computers exclusively.

no youre not

Attached: 144.gif (361x270, 1.61M)

I am.

Attached: zoom-zoom-zoom.gif (386x209, 1.58M)

How do you do, fellow kids?

Gen X here. What the fuck is a zoomer, and HOW MANY PICTURES OF FUCKING BUSES DO I HAVE TO CLICK TO POST ON THIS SHITTY SITE THESE DAYS jesus

slavecycle?