Cloud Drive

What cloud service does Jow Forums use?

Attached: cloud-storage-wars-2-800x420.jpg (800x420, 38K)

Mega gives you 50GB free on a new account

mega. thank you based kim

Attached: gettyimages-167514589.jpg (3000x2001, 665K)

Gentoo

My own

Dropbox so I can shitpost with reaction images more easily from my phone

Mega only gives you 15gb. They give you 50 to start but goes back to 15 after a month.

that's simply not true

Can you help me then? When i registered thats what happened to me. I would love to have free 50gb.

well it seems that you've registered after mega sadly ran out of money. there are free permanent 50gb on my 2-year-old account

Damn that sucks. Yoy said its sinply not true though. So is there a way to still get it?

atm you can get 50gb for 180 days by completing some retarded challenges but i'm disappointed myself that they had to reduce the permanent amount of storage. doesn't affect me though

Wait if that true those that mean they gonna erase the stuff I already uploaded?

Nextcloud on my home

All cloud services have been infiltrated by the NSA.

Anyone have experience with Amazon Glacier? Is it reliable and good for the price? I intend to use it as an infrequently updated archive.

I mean it's fine if you don't mind some CIA-nigger rubbing his dick all over your files while breathing heavily.

What if it's encrypted?

>posts on a tech board but doesn't know what encryption is

usually none, but google drive if i need to

google drive + dropbox with boxcryptor for some files

I use Google Drive to sync my passwords between my phone and laptop.

iCloud.
cant wait for fappening 3.0

Nextcloud. 3TB lifetime without botnet and datamining!

Can I do this with a rasp pi 2?
How do yoy handle backups?

I use an old computer in my basement at home with nextcloud
>rasp pi 2
probably not with satisfying performance
>how to backups
Construct a conjob that launches borgbackup every so often, you can even encrypt it and sync it to somewhere else

shit provider, use synthing instead

>How do yoy handle backups?
Nextcloud is the mirror backup of what's on my computers.
If the server fails, I still have the data on my PCs.

Mega
I actually have 4 accounts BEFORE MEGA reduced amount
I'm happy
Also megabasterd LMAO

None. Syncthing and such for me.

Not worth dicking around with usually privacy invasive internet servers to store less than a drive's worth of data.

nextcloud on my own hardware

Private github repos that i get for free because i have a university email account.

Google drive with cryptomator. I am trying to ween myself off Google but goddamnit i use Google sheets too often for work. Definitly do not install drive on your pc. Encrypt you shit if you don’t want google analysing all of it

i think there's a loophole where when you install megasync on a ((new)) machine you get the bonus. since i use megasync to sync files between multiple vms i get emails all the time about bonuses i've received. dunno if this is intended or not but it's worth checking out.

>Dropbox still giving only 2gb of free storage.

Attached: 1423788536239.png (211x246, 11K)

>mfw whole 6 GB and no idea where I got them

Attached: koiro nauraa.jpg (219x219, 4K)

I didn't even know they gave that much storage. I made a couple accounts years ago to download some shit and they all have 50gb storage now.

Attached: 1292545439161.jpg (549x563, 181K)

Dropbox for the block syncing, so I can keep a 6gb encrypted volume with my work files as additional backup and not have it upload the entire fucking thing every time I update it.

Google Drive for smaller and less important files, but the performance is quite terrible.

I have 6.5gb, they used to give out free space for doing different shit, like uploading a certain amount of data/photos, installing some app they had, and so on. They had a promo with Samsung to get you something like 15 or 20gb for a year. They removed those "achievements", but the space you gained remains.

Resilio

None.

Raspi connected to an external drive and sshd running

>I didn't even know they gave that much storage. I made a couple accounts years ago to download some shit and they all have 50gb storage now.

Is there somewhere I can get an old Mega account? 15gb is generous but i feel like im missing out on that 50.

Fine, if you're okay with 7-10 day latency.

I pay $3/month for 200GB on Gdrive
and $3/month for 200GB on iCloud.

I may just get rid of iCloud because I switched to Android.

Nextcloud in my basement.
Nothing else is even worth trying.