Women have to resort to this to have their voices heard

>women have to resort to this to have their voices heard

It's time to admit the open source community does have a problem. It's the only way forward

Attached: wu.jpg (741x1080, 122K)

ok, THIS is epic

>women are whores
This is truly shocking

ummmm, incels.

How's the first one an incel, he agreed with you and said this is epic?

Or they could, you know, get to work and program and produce something without being a "I'm a woman" fameseeker.
There's no heavy lifting involved, just heavy brain work, less so if they choose to script rather than program

She'd have my attention if not for that face.

have they tried resorting to being good at programming first?

Merits are only for men. Straight white men.

No because that requires actual work and not just flashing your tits and fucking guys for attention

>have they tried resorting to being good at programming first

>tried
I think we have found the problem

She chooses to look that way, she likes being a bimbo bodded sex icon who is smart but makes your wang hard to think of her.
She likes the looks, she likes the feel, it not the only way a female maker hasvto be to be heard.
Fuck off let her enjoy her life with out talking her down as though she doesn't like being a sex pot.
Also quit slut shaming faggot

I got news for them, they dress like that and they still won't have my attention. Their tits will but they're words will go in one ear and out the other.

Attached: 1493336311394.png (1440x1317, 1.19M)

you are still giving them money stupid cuckboy

whoah there excuse me sir im gonna need a source whomst the fuck is that

>Girl make a conscious effort to look good
>This is somehow bad

Attached: 1533783153128.jpg (800x702, 108K)

All im saying is the things i wouldn't do sexual for her are a tiny list.
Bimbo looks are a massive fetish of mine.

Attached: sexycyborg-a-una-presentazione.jpg (570x760, 67K)

This. Also
>88
checked. Soon brother!

Attached: IMG_9967.gif (456x522, 647K)

Yikes
The absolute state of reddit

Sorry she is my gf so eyes off

Doesn't matter what gender you are, if you don't go to the gym you're gonna look like shit.

Sure thing bud, everyone has to lift weights or they will end up looking like shit. Most girls don't even drive past a gym during the week, let alone step foot in one

They don't have to resort to this, but unlike men, they can resort to this.
It's a power women have and can choose or not to use it.

Sexy Cyborg is anything but sexy, she's an overdone bimbo who knows how to solder simple circuits together. Ugly.

She's a regular poster on the bimbo subreddit aswell

Hopefully butt implants soon

Attached: 5b0cxuxdirf11[1].jpg (1050x1400, 418K)

>gym is the only form of exercise

Attached: 1520037689878.png (762x754, 61K)

But bimbo is the highest form a woman can obtain?

She is bimbo in the front and hank hill in the back

Attached: UKFhxtZ.jpg (1079x799, 172K)

Good.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1296x851, 88K)

Granted, but im willing to make it work.

>voices heard

That chink with bolt-on tits has nothing to say, dumbfuck. She merely wants attention. That slut really is open source, as in, she'll let anyone in with enough 'computing power', if you know what I mean.

>has giant bolt-ons
>wants people to check them out
>knows which end of the soldering iron is hot
The sjw crew hate her for this and vice fucked her over. I don't care if she has a negative amount of ass, she has my respect for dealing with all that and still putting out content.

femoids all are attention whores. disregard the thot

Holy shit, I thought I recognized her, but couldn't remember until this picture. This is the chick who did they underskirt LED with a controllable open source API.

I don't know why she gets so much attention. She's totally featureless, except for the fake bazongas which look uncanny in that small frame.

>women

thats a man baby!

>he hasn't seen the videos

Attached: 1498961501641.png (500x498, 58K)

>vice fucked her over
Seriously, social credit might actually end her ability to travel, and Vice posted a massive fucking beacon on her.

>RGB panties
God I hope I don't have daughters

Every girl I've seen that doesn't go to the gym looks like shit.

You know what I mean, lardo.

Haha yeah BASED sex-positive feminists or thots as I like to call them

The wakanda look.
Stop eating until the gap is 4 fingers wide.

>women have to resort to this
If they actually had something to say they don't.

God damn it I want to lick that tummy and colonize her jungle, if you know what I mean. FUCK she's hot. Where do I find an open sourced girl?

She needs to do squats for sure.
In saying that, id still fuck the shit out of her.

wtf i love proprietary software now

Attached: 1445898614950.jpg (970x620, 386K)

she likes to show her perky body, you landwhale

Kill yourself slut enabler

This is the picture of someone who almost certainly knows nothing about anything open source. Essentially same as op but less hideous and retarded

>>women have to resort to this to have their voices heard
i don't look at a stupid whore's videos

Fucking Based, I'm downloading windows 10 IoT in my legal marajuanas grow rpi controller rn owo

Attached: windows-10-japanese-mascot.jpg (800x793, 103K)

do tell, you stupid frog

Attached: PepeMelVince.png (693x496, 66K)

I only watched the serpentza vídeo because he is kino af but it was cringefest 2.0 I watched it full tho uwu

Attached: images.jpg (375x360, 15K)

Woman here. I have been working as a software engineer for ten years now. I have worked on game engines, machine learning, data science, pretty much anything fun.

There’s a push because it honestly is a lot harder grtting into tech as a woman. There’s all these weird hoops like I have to be “one of the guys” to fit in and any sign of femininity is taken as a weakness. For example, most women who have worked in nonfrontend programming I’ve seen over the years avoid makeup or use minimal. They also speek like an octave deeper around teammates than around me. Most women just weren’t encouraged like a lot of men are to get into tech when they do show an interest. I know like some men I had to fight tooth and nail to get where I am today—there’s a disparity here with how accessible tech is made to men vs women. Heck, even on IRC most of the women I know on freenode and the like go to great lengths to conceal the fact that they’re women because people will automatically treat them with less respect.

I have a trans woman friend who confirmed what she experienced as a male in tech and what she experiences passing as a woman in tech. Its very interesting how insecure or jusf plain shitty men get about women doing intellectual things, almost as if it threatens some of them.

All in all I’ve worked with mostly pleasant people but its stupid to pretend this reality doesnt exist and that women have less opportunity to succeed in tech than men om average.

Like my male friend who I just taught to code just got a high paying job which took me years ro get to that point when i was on my own.

Yes there are womens reachout orgs that help women get into tech, but the reason they exist is because texh is currently an extremely masculine space. I know that sounds absurd but if uve ever worked with a mostly female team vs a mostly male team ull notice differences. I wish tech to be more accessible and pleasant for all.

Attached: FB_IMG_1524860687028.jpg (540x960, 38K)

Fuck off race mixing cuck

/thread

could this be a recent development because of affirmative action hiring ? Or maybe you're just not good at it?
Did you try testing your theory before jumping to it's all a boys club?

The men are making way more than me and we have the same job!

t. Chang

Then i would go down to my boss and demand they give you a reason for that, or better yet a pay raise. Because if that is the case you can sue the shit out of them for it. If your boss doesn't want to HR will almost certainly make it happen.
I would try it, if that doesn't work, you could always document it, apply somewhere else and file a lawsuit.

you know stories like this are fascinating....because if this is true, it isnt the same across other careers.
I have never really seen any of this type of thing...if you can do the job and do it well...no one cares if you are a man, woman, straight, gay, trans etc. No one really has time to worry about nonsense shit like speaking differently around a group of people etc...they are too busy just doing their fucking job.

Many careers men and women are paid equally, but no one ever brings that up. There can be lots of different reasons for differential though, even if you "do the same job". There can be differences in education, experience, years of service or combinations of those things, which result in pay differences between employees.

> They also speek like an octave deeper around teammates
Pasta. STOP REPLYING FFS.

Also Naomi Wu is a slut, she does this because she wants to, nobody forces her.

S T I C C

Attached: STICC.jpg (650x872, 181K)

wow, I can almost see her personality in that pic

>butter face with bolt on tits
what is her content about?

Have you considered that whatever you have to say might not be worth listening to?

Attached: 1528989680481.jpg (600x800, 181K)

No shit it’s pasta
Just like any other post over 8 lines

>gross jellyfish feet

t. Microsoft / Apple

holy fuck... why'd she even bother with the outfit made from dental floss

People don't listen to her, they just look at her.

uhmmmm, whore.

>If I insert "faggot" it's just like I belong here
such ruse

Attached: 1508653857011.jpg (292x200, 18K)

B&R

AYYYYYY

Is this the daily incel thread?

tits and gtfo roastie