Will we literary let Linux die to prove a point against SJWs?

Will we literary let Linux die to prove a point against SJWs?

youtube.com/watch?v=v5VvJiNUCIA

Attached: 0.png (1280x720, 695K)

Other urls found in this thread:

esr.ibiblio.org/?p=8139
archive.is/o86P7
youtube.com/watch?v=dYyvsnyfNoY
youtube.com/watch?v=vXfo827o8j8
youtube.com/watch?v=A4wC6d-vMNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pure sensationalism.

The optimist in me says yes, people who feel responsibility over their creation will do anything to make sure it doesn't become corruptor used for a corrupt purpose.
The realist in me says probably not because if a linux dev really believes all software should be free and open source he's a communist and his ultimate goals are in line with the SJWs, they're just both different kinds of useless idiots

How retarded can you be? This is not how it works, if you aready released code under the GNU licence, it's there for anyone to use, you can't just "pull it out like a brick", you as the author can copy it with a new licence, but the old code is still there for anyone to use. So yeah, pull your shitty code if you're such a faggot and give in to sjw bullshit and fuck off.

>open source and communism are the same thing
Why are autists like you allowed on the internet?

TELL ME ABOUT POOL

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE HAT

>we

You have no power over the linux kernel
I have no power over the linux kernel
I doubt anyone on Jow Forums has any power on the linux kernel

I'd be amazed and shocked to find any kernel contributors that have actually contributed a decent amount of code that wasn't trivial garbage.

in GPLv2, you can legally pull your code if you are even excluded from the project. this is not intended.

in GPLv3 which linus refused to use, this was fixed.

This. As a GNU/Linux user I've been thinking like that for decades, yet nobody sees it, took a bunch of SJWs before people realized it.

They are. You're the dumbass who does not know what Communism is.

I hope it happens, will cause a shitstorm on this board

You can pull your code, that's not the point here, the point is if this code was released, it can still be forked and reimplemented by someone else.

macOS do not have this problem =w=

>he's a communist and his ultimate goals are in line with the SJWs
What are you doing with your life user.

I hope it happens too, all our software is fundamentally flawed, it will take a collapse of it all to fix it

You CAN NOT delete your code from once it's committed under the GPL.

>All software should be free and open use
>Group comes along that wants to actively descriminate against people who share the freeware mindset.

Hmm it's almost like, Linux devs are pissed that people who share their ideology of freeware are at risk of having good code ignored over political bs that has nothing to do with coding and Linux

Personally I fucking hope they do, I hope they do I hope they burn that shit to the ground, rather than let it rot under sjw bs

amen to that, brother

but you can form a class action lawsuit

Attached: redpills.jpg (727x1000, 156K)

>>open source and communism are the same thing
true
but what has this to do with SJWs?

Bingo.

Don't doubt the power of weaponized autism.

ITT: lizard-brain retards from pol

ESR says the plan has teeth
esr.ibiblio.org/?p=8139
Let's light this motherfucker up
Google wants to shove its Satanic CoC down our throat?
Kill android, chromeOS, all their data centers, EVERYTHING
Fuck them!

No you can't, you accepted to license your code under that specific license when you committed your code.

According to Stallman:
"The developers of Linux, or any free program, can remove any and all
code, at any time, without giving a reason. However, this doesn't
force others to delete that code from their own versins of the program."

Don't dismiss the power of the R-complex.

Attached: Dragons_of_Eden.jpg (239x350, 41K)

And what law.degree does Richard Stallman have?

Remind me.

why dont people like us trannybros, bros? cant figure it out

Attached: 634.jpg (1024x770, 114K)

Nope. Won't even make it to court once anyone reads the licence.

>muh Jow Forums boogeyman
You're part of the problem.

>pure satanism
ftfy

Attached: archive.is-eLoFv.jpg (567x633, 66K)

Pulling your code IS how you fight back against this ridiculous SJW shit. What other options are there? You can't reason with these people or work with them. Anyone who thinks this CoC isn't politically motivated or isn't a way to push out certain people from the project is living in a fantasy world. There's no doubt in my mind the ultimate goal behind this is to use Linux for shit it wasn't intended for, or to push certain leftist political views or degenerate bullshit en masse. When are people like you going to wake the fuck up?

>w-wake up sheeple!
embarassing

You think they actually care about code?
They will feel great that they "purge the bigots" once you start pulling code.
I still say, DO IT. Just so I can enjoy the retarded shit that follows.

Why are people so mad about the CoC?
It's just there so everyone can feel safe doing what they like, if you're a good human being you shouldn't even care.
Only incels and numales are getting worked up over it.

Attached: 756.jpg (1024x768, 470K)

This is not even just trannies, it's normal traps who end up like this. Once you start to mess with your """"gender identity"""" it will fuck you up.

Why don't trannys like themselves?. Why do they commit suicide at such a rate that no other demographic commits suicide? Because they opt to chemically/surgically end their genetic line, which is a trend towards death. Suicide is just the final act of a decision made long ago to kill one's self utterly and completely.
Furthermore they intend on bringing down the people and society around them. It's totally natural for a healthy human being to be repelled by death

>getting this triggered over a transwoman taking over muh linux
Pathetic.

This is not even just trannies, it's normal traps who end up like this. Once you start to mess with your """"gender identity"""" it will fuck you up.

More proof alt-right is the true SJW cancer.

Based and so true, horseshoe theory is so true lol

both sides are just as bad

Attached: horseshoe theory.jpg (1200x525, 164K)

I'm no Jow Forumsenius, but can't the code taken from Linux just be rewritten, or am i missing something?

You know why lefty memes suck? I don't even need to read it, i just need to see a wall of text to realize you overthink things and need multiple paragraphs and shittily drawn characters to express an idea which has no merits.

Attached: butthurtdetect.jpg (544x400, 66K)

That would be hilariously immature move and crushing SJW victory. Literally destroying Linux without doing anything more than presenting themselves.

try reading the image to ascertain its true nature!

> lefty memes
yikes

In GPL version 3 there is a clause preventing it, but not GPL version 2. Linux is GPLv2.

So, yes you can.

>People should be incentivized to create wealth
>David Duke LITERALLY promoted communism on a recent live stream because the Jews are too incentivized to create wealth and whites need them reparations more than niggers

Yeah the alt-right totally aren't just right wing SJWs...

Attached: Locked Video Game Character.jpg (1080x1080, 174K)

Jesus that image is something out of my worst nightmares.
Kill it with fire

Attached: shag.jpg (108x107, 6K)

>It's just there so everyone can feel safe
When the author has twitter meltdowns (pic related) against white men
And is known to apply a double standard to enforcement
archive.is/o86P7
And is a Satanist,
How are the majority of current linux contributors (mostly white, mostly male, mostly Christian) supposed to "feel safe"?
This deranged person is out to ruin their careers

The squabbling drama queen community is why Linux will fail

forgot pic

Attached: 1537681280119.png (1618x844, 339K)

>Linux tranny is a satanist
>Saint Terry A Davis peace be upon him recently died

This seems more than just a coincidence.

Attached: Thinken Doc.png (674x741, 349K)

dang, you're pretty up to date with all the latest goings on in the Rightosphere

are you some sort of glow in the dark think tank research nigger?

link to what Duke said

But this is redundant. You can pull it but you can't stop it being reimplemented.

Linux won't die.

There will be a reverse purge

Make Linux Great Again

There is nothing wrong with being a Satanist.

*dead satanist

Of course not, (assuming the reimplimentation does not violate your copyright).

However you can pull half the code and break linux (and thus the internet with it). It's unlikely to recover from that.

Here you go senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=dYyvsnyfNoY
youtube.com/watch?v=vXfo827o8j8
youtube.com/watch?v=A4wC6d-vMNM

Attached: WHEN YOU'RE TIRED OF BEING THE MOST UNPOPULAR WITCH.png (404x338, 150K)

>3 podcasts all 2 hours long
are you mentally retarded

>Not just listening to them during work like an audiobook

Are you a brainlet?

Attached: Mike StoKKKlasa.png (570x396, 443K)

>cant understand what im getting at
are you autistic? posting 3 2 hour long podcasts w/o timestamps in a thread where we're discussing shit isn't helpful

POLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOLPOL

Not everyone works in a fucking bodega sitting on their ass all day like you. Plus who the fuck is going to listen to an entire PodCast waiting for something someone may or may not have even said to begin with. In other words you're fucking retarded

ABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORTABORT

>MUH HORSESHOE THEORY ISNT REAL BECAUSE IDEOLOGIES ARE DIFFERENT
Yeah no fucking shit you retard, of course horseshoe theory isn't real with political ideologies. The compass literally disproves that
What most people mean when they say "theyre the same!!!!!!" is the methods people use to promote their ideologies, i.e. arguing and screaming like a bunch of monkeys, is a prime example of "horseshoe theory". I can't believe there are people that don't notice this and resort to retarded ms paint memes to prove how right they are

Attached: 1496451679657s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

the right are rational and logical, whereas the left literally scream their opponents down when their paper-thin retardation is exposed for the trash that it is

look 4 posts above your post ITT for direct evidence of this reality

Attached: 19.png (753x899, 582K)

THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD THINLY-VEILED POL THREAD

like pottery

Attached: POTERY.jpg (1874x899, 351K)

Why can't these be used to get this person removed according to the CoC?

NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY NOT TECHNOLOGY

>thinly

You asked, don't bitch.

It's not like the code is getting deleted tho. Convince Linus to manage a new, TotallyNotLinuxOS™ and the people that pulled their code from CoC ridden Linux will have a new kernel in which to dump their code. If Linus doesn't want to get involved in this clusterfuck offer him a behind the throne kind of deal with a public person to take whatever blame or critique

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Attached: 1531966392943.png (1074x1113, 113K)

And now shill tard goes into damage control mode

Great pic, saved.

I feel sorry for your lost genitalia, but flooding isn't going to give your testies back.

Attached: gas.jpg (904x711, 162K)

pro gpl people have no issue being useless idiots and cucking themselves/others
they were retarded thinking copyleft wouldn't attract progs/leftists
and then they always eat their own
conservacucks can't do anything either

ESR outlined, pretty clearly, the difference, commiefag. open source ≠ communism because communism is forced and freedom to share lets you choose.

I got though
If you're referring to the autist that keeps spamming "GET OUT POL REEEEEE" I don't know what his fucking deal is, but the fact you use some mentally challenged young man as an example is an insult to the retarded because holy shit is he retarded

Attached: 1518643461707.png (1024x1234, 1.02M)

RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL RETARDED DRAMA IS FOR POL

> we
What have you contributed to Linux, shitlord?

>I'm a fucking faggot that can't spare 6 hours to listen to David Duke

You want some onions to go with that whine?

Attached: Soylet.gif (500x368, 3.03M)

>under communism everyone HAS to get the same
>open source is free contributing and association
Just because it's free, it isn't communism, you literal retard

STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums

>Jow Forums
fuck off tranny, your CoC is going to be cut off

Only one doing that is you.

>STOP SHITTING UP Jow Forums
It says while it's shitting up Jow Forums

Attached: 1536674804113.jpg (480x480, 30K)

>STOP SHITTING UP /G
>is the one shitting up /g with sperg spam

Jesus, the fucking irony

It's fucking crazy how these "people" think the world revolves around and that everyone is actively trying and failing to meet their standards

Attached: 519325107259.png (600x655, 476K)

Absolutely, meritocracy should stay. Let them "develop" Linux while all they can do is replace terms that offend them.

Attached: 1d90a4a497fd5c26d9fda1898da9715c29feff534a4e33b619049f42c75e611a.png (500x500, 156K)

This is so annoying. Yes, if a ton of devs pulled their code then Linux would be in the shit, but it is un-enforcable at scale.
If you could snap your fingers and shut down every Linux machine at that point then yeah the internet and comms would cease to exist and there would be riots.
But that isn't possible so these butthurt devs are going to pull their code, sane devs will replace it, Linux will switch to a license that doesn't allow that to happen, distros will update, and life goes on.

>It's fucking crazy
Yes, yes it is.

That's Right nothing wrong with open source stuff the problem is the FSF and their insidious GPL. Things like the WTFPL license existing prove open source can be pure anarchy not just pinko shit.

>sane devs will replace it
No sane dev would put up with SJW cancer other than a handful of gifted trannies that are not enough to sustain development.