What if gentoo gets the CoC(k)?

what if gentoo gets the CoC(k)?
do we still endorse it?

Attached: gentoo.png (400x400, 101K)

isn't its maintainer a tranny? already pozzed

"its maintainer"? Gentoo doesn't have one single maintainer.

Gentoo already has a coc but its somewhat anti-SJW in how weak it is.

That said, I think it has lots of trannies in its ecosystem. And I don't give a shit about the Linux kernel anyway since it's pozzed, I'll just wait for Windows 7 EOL in 2023 and then move to GNU / Hurd since it'll be ready by then.

>since it'll be ready by then
Oh user...

2023 is a long time from now, either Hurd will be ready or Linux will have died and gotten forked. It took a few years for Mozilla to die and Waterfox to emerge as king fork.

2023 is 4 and a half years from now, that's not long.
And you're living in la la land if you think anyone but Jow Forums neckbears use Firefox forks.

You're living in la la land if you think anyone still uses Firefox. Less than 10% marketshare and dropping like a rock.

I'm not arguing that. I'm arguing almost no one uses Firefox forks, even if compared to Firefox's own marketshare.

Popularity has nothing to do with quality. No one uses Linux by most standards, yet it was still the best OS for many years.

You keep moving the goalposts.
You said Mozilla died and Waterfox emerged as king fork, how does one interpret that as anything but a change in market share?

I'll stop replying because you seem like the type of person that'll keep arguing just to save face, even though you're anonymous, and I don't have the time for this.

>how does one interpret that as anything but a change in market share?
By not being a retard. Everyone knows Firefox is more popular than Waterfox but that has nothing to do with quality.

>I'll stop replying
Yeah, you lost. Bye faggot

keep shilling Mozilla, dumb SJW

You made assumptions, got caught, and rage quit.
>I don't have time for this.
Lol

Why not use a BSD?

Poor software and hardware support.

FSF has given in to sjw non sense too

GNU Hurd has been in developement since the late 80s and it's still not ready. You think it'll actually be "ready" before 2050?

maybe but Stallman has veto power and has used it against them anytime they've tried anything, like removing the abortion joke.

I can't think of a situation where Stallman would eject a contributor for their politics. Maybe there's been a situation but that doesn't seem like his style, I mean dude is pro-CP and said all kinds of insane shit.

And you think Hurd will have good hardware support in a few years?
It ain't just gonna over take the BSDs

GNU Hurd was abandoned by the FSF as soon as Linux started gaining major traction, like ~20 years ago.

The only people still working on Hurd these days are a couple of hobbyists, even a project with glacial development like Haiku has more developers.