Suckless? More like Featureless I'd say

Suckless? More like Featureless I'd say.

Attached: 1280px-Suckless_logo.svg.png (1280x835, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lwn.net/Articles/751763/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can't suck if there's nothing to suck.

Kek based.

I use st and surf, pretty neat. I'd use dwm but I like i3 more

st is really good though
lightweight and full colour support (better than urxvt)
if you're proficient with C you can add things easily

Is that why he killed himself?

Suckless is a satire.

I use dwm
St and dmenu
Now let me fuck your mommy

Imagine living on the basis of a satire

The matrix is satire(not the movie)

yes, he was bloat himself

It's input latency is awful

>Ironically taking Suckless seriously

Attached: 1536063434957.jpg (1000x1000, 80K)

Whats better and lighteer than st nigger

>he hasn't taken the suckless pill
Pleb, ew

Attached: 1520926514112.png (504x504, 55K)

Enjoy your subpar compilers, shitty noconfig terminal "emulator" and a grep frontend LMAO LOOL

Linux uses gcc
The fuck?
>shitty noconfig
Hmm? What

That shows that st compiled on OSX has high latency (and it will be running through XQuartz), and that st running on linux has latency comparable to other terminals on linux.
In fact, this graph shows input latency under load, and linux-st has better input latency than alacritty or lxterminal up until ~95 percentile.

Also look at lwn.net/Articles/751763/ which shows st has comparable latency to most other terminals. Only mlterm looks noticeably faster there.

>Linux uses gcc

>GCC
>Suckless
Take ur pills faggot

more like suck haha

wow mac terminal is the fastest you should ditch linux and buy a mac nice work.

Is "is satire" the new "I was just pretending to be retarded"?

Not what I was trying to say, but take it as you wish.

Yeah I fucked up.
I remembered it off the top of my head, and grabbed the graph, only realizing it was non-Linux after doing so

Meditation is my pill

Ancient societies always saw disease as something wrong – a human being should not be in any state of illness. But modern societies are treating disease as normal, because there is a whole industry that thrives on it. One of the largest industries on the planet is pharmaceuticals, which means there is too much lousy soup. Every day, you have to add something to it to make it nice. If you are willing, we can make this into a wonderful soup, without external chemicals. Once your chemistry is in a fantastic state, to be blissful will be natural. That way, 70% of the ailments could vanish from the planet. For the remaining 30%, there are many external influences, which are not always in your control. But what you are doing from within can be 100% in your control.

IM GOING TO WIN THE FUCKING LOTTERRYYYY WOOOOOOOOO
GONNA DONATE 5 FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS TO SUCKLESS

YAAA WOOOOOOO

Going to????
I ALREADY WON THE FUCKING LOTTERYYY
I JUST NEED TO GET PAID LOLOLOL

>Meditation is my pill
*snap*
Yep...

if you want features you can just write them yourself and recompile. it's pretty simple really. sticking to the open source unix philosophy and such

this graph barely shows anything. I don't personally always use ST, but I can tell you I am sure that on linux, if you have 20 ST instances running it will be faster than 20 windows/tabs/panes of any other terminal

st, dmenu, slock are good memes. I can't get used to dwm though.

I like dmenu / st. But for fuck sakes their philosophy sucks. Pic very much related.

Attached: suckless_dwm.png (834x96, 31K)