Co-worker constantly bitches about how terrible Apple is and how shit iOS is

>Co-worker constantly bitches about how terrible Apple is and how shit iOS is
>Always refers to Apple as "Crapple"
>"Anything Apple is a locked-down prison meant to box sheep in like a fence"
>Got written up and almost fired for calling an intern a faggot when he saw his MacBook
>Shows up to work showing off a new smartphone he got
>Galaxy S5
>Lets me look at it while he's off taking care of something
>Only apps downloaded to the phone (besides stock ones) are video game emulators
>Text/Alert tone is the Metal Gear Solid "!" noise
>Wallpaper is this nondescript blue flame with a skull in the middle
>Browser's history is filled with Gelbooru and CFake links
>Only contacts are his mother, his sister, and work

What is it with autists and hating Apple so much?

Attached: applecrusader.jpg (600x420, 67K)

>applefag cries on an anonymous imageboard about his hurt fee-fees
Kill yourself

I have the codec noise as my ringtone. On my s4.

>calls Apple a locked down prison
>buys a phone with a locked bootloader
Every time. It just doesn't make sense to me when people who decry Apple for not giving users enough freedom use Microsoft or Google shit.

being unable to replace system files is one thing, being unable to run something that your OS's creators didn't approve in advance is another.
Apple has literally power to remove any app from all non-jailbroken devices in the world at once. It's like a super-efficient walled garden botnet, mate.

Why don't they just have an unlocked bootloader so you can install a non-Google alternative? We don't all like Google, in fact many of us can't stand them.

What about not being able to remove shit that came preinstalled on your phone?

Cant you install custom roms?

You have to root the device, first.

Haha, a "co-worker"...
Jesus user, at least have the balls to admit that you bough samsung galaxy.. And s5, wtf is this 2010?

Unlocking the bootloader != root

When did I say that? I was telling you how to install a custom ROM.

I'm saying you don't need to root a device to flash a rom you retard. Clearly you don't know the difference between bootloader unlock and rooting

>I'm saying you don't need to root a device to flash a rom you retard.
Yes you do, you fucking retard. Have you ever used one of these things? Are you 15? Why are you posting here?
>Clearly you don't know the difference between bootloader unlock and rooting
Clearly you don't since you keep conflating the two. Are you really this stupid or is it an act? I really hope you're just trolling because this is some of the stupidest, most arrogant shitposting I've seen on this board. You think you know what you're talking about, which is the saddest part. Just go back to /v/ if you're going to flail around in such astounding stupidity. You're ruining this board.

You don't have to root to flash a custom ROM, you only need an unlocked bootloader.

Can't believe you're actually doubling down on your retardation. Just recently I flashed LOS on an old note3. Unlocked bootloader, flashed custom recovery via odin, didn't even reboot into the main os again before flashing LOS. Didn't obtain root access in any step of the process. Fuck right off.

Then you didn't do it right, you fucking idiot. Go play with your toys, boy, adults are talking.
To do it properly you do, you moron.

>Then you didn't do it right

Attached: 1514123356960.png (600x580, 360K)

So now you think you're an authority on this pajeet? Fuck off. You have no clue what you're even talking about.

tell me which pajeet's XDA thread you've been following

I don't visit your websites, sanjeet.

I'm curious. What part do you think you need root for. Unlocking the bootloader, flashing a custom recovery or for flashing a custom ROM?

You SHOULD have root for everything. If you can't access your phone as root then you don't actually own it.

You know for that you only need to root AFTER flashing a custom ROM, right?

Alright but for which part do you NEED it was the question

You really don't know what you're talking about, pajeet.
I just told you, you fucking idiot.

You said what you should have root for, not what you need it for when flashing a custom ROM
I have a hunch that he might've started trolling after realizing he was wrong lol

My sides. Explain to us exatly what do you do with the root access as part of the flashing process.

>>Co-worker constantly bitches about how terrible Apple is and how shit iOS is
>>Always refers to Apple as "Crapple"
>>"Anything Apple is a locked-down prison meant to box sheep in like a fence"
>>Got written up and almost fired for calling an intern a faggot when he saw his MacBook.
You have to be 18 to post here.
People don't get "written up" at big-boy jobs.
People ALWAYS git fired for calling other faggot at big-boy jobs.
Nice story though Junior, maybe turn it in as English homework.

Attached: 1519851633036.png (594x648, 152K)

>What is it with autists and hating Apple so much?
Lack of filter mate. Most people who work in my field hate apple with a burning passion for being overpriced and in a professional setting disruptive, broken and useless.
Now because I am not some autist I dont go around showing my powerlevel and call normal people faggots for using what they like (apple).
Real autists are like children and drunk people; you get the unfiltered truth.

No, I told you what you need root for, you stupid pajeet. Can you even read English?
I did right above you, you fucking moron.

No you didn't, not as part of the flashing process

>No you didn't
You really have to spell everything out with you pajeets. Why don't you work on your English before posting on an English speaking board, you retard.

So spell it out. I'll wait.

This guy cracks me up (without root if course)

>So spell it out
I thought you were the expert...

I'm still waiting. Hurry up and explain how exactly obtain root helps with flashing a custom ROM.

Luckily nobody made the same mistake with you lmao

Because you don't own your phone without root access, I already explained this. Are you really this dense?
Nice meme jokes.

Ok but, how does rooting help with flashing? I'm going to keep asking this until you give me a proper answer lol

Are you retarded?

This post is as close to a concession as you're gonna get with this guy. Everybody just ingore the retard already.

Explain how rooting is a technically necessary step as part of the ROM flashing process.

Okay, I'll ignore you now.
I just did see Retard.

Autists are autists. Everything they do is autistic.

That doesn't explian which role root access plays as part of the process of flashing a ROM.

Yes it does. Can you seriously not read?

No it doesn't. You can flash a custom ROM without obtaining root on the stock OS.

This is like talking to a very retarded Indian wall.

You must be fucking 13, man. There's no way in hell a healthy adult would be this fucking peeved over being wrong on the internet, hell in real life too.

No, I'm not a paedophile like you pajeets.

Right back at you. Now explain how rooting is necessary to flash a ROM.

I don't know what more I can say. You just keep repeating some irrelevant nonsense. You are braindead.

I'm asking you to explain what the function of root access is during flashing a ROM.

And I did that. How stupid are you?

No you didn't ya fag. And you can stop being butthurt in the other thread as well. I'd tell you that you're wrong and retarded once more but I think you're already aware of that.

I'm a chink, sorry. Come at me with some of your best insults, because you're not very original with your ad hominems right now

This is the only thread I'm posting in on Jow Forums, so I think you're just paranoid.

If you want good banter Jow Forums is about as good as it gets on Jow Forums (that is to say, just average quality most of the time).

>super-efficient
android btfo

rooting is only required if you want to keep using the stock firmware, custom firmware doesn't need to be rooted, because they come with root already allowed
it's like cracking an admin password in windows versus reinstalling windows. i 'reinstalled windows'

for my S4, all it was was,
>boot while holding a couple buttons
>accept the warning that a custom OS may damage bla bla bla
>flash TWRP and a rom using heimdall
done, no root, doesn't fuck with the original firmware whatsoever, it replaces it completely

>no root
to be clear, i mean "root" here as in the process of obtaining root, the rom i installed allowed root, so there was no steps necessary to specifically obtain root access

You are a truly sad person. Admit your mistake and move on.

What mistake?

When you have nothing in your life, and you feel worthless, you just loudly hide behind a "noble cause" and spread it as much as you can.
Look at SJW, right wing extremists, muslim extremists.

Remove the noble cause from their identity and look at what's left.

Attached: marco.jpg (474x474, 26K)

gay sex? we're talking about apple users, right?

This, can you believe that some people are so inferior that they want to specialize and achieve something. Instead they should just feel worthless and suffer, the cattle they are.

iOS is complete and utter shit. If anyone disagrees, explain to me why am I having to deal with this , feature that android has since whatsapp was introduced

This , not

imagine that we have idiots all over the world.
but somehow (at least in here) most toxic people are apple users. just count number of apple shill/anti android threads vs android shill/anti apple threads.
You maybe not this obnoxious, but you're still one of the stupid people.

imagine how much nicer internet would be if no one would care what kind of hardware someone is using, but picking whatever works for them.
OP, I hate your thread for this. SAGED

>>Only contacts are his mother, his sister, and work
this is me, i use macos

>>Always refers to Apple as "Crapple"
This one is actually pretty clever, I'm gonna use this from now on.

Which size of cock you prefer ?