Welcome to the iZone

Imagine.

Imagine being so mentally fucked that you're willing to spend $2,000 on a fucking phone. A phone, not a high performance laptop or PC. A fucking phone.

>you have 2 years at best before it's artificially slowed down and its battery life is destroyed to force you to purchase the newest model
>you bought it from existential consumerist anxiety born of not owning the absolute latest thing
>it's not any different from your current iPhone - search your heart, you know it to be true
>you're giving THOUSANDS to a company that purposefully releases "budget" options that are so utterly pointless and stupid that everyone will be pressured to fork out "a bit more cash" to get the flagship model
>you know you're retarded but it's OK because you can flash the right brand logo in public

Imagine being so utterly ENSLAVED that you even consider purchasing an iPhone.

Attached: iphone-xs-max.jpg (770x770, 78K)

ok

Fuck off shill, nobody in the US would be caught dead with a Xiaomi piece of fucking shit.
Go back to gsmarena and jerk off at the latest pocophone reviews

I wouldn't shell out 2 keys for any phone but I can understand why someone would. Normies use their phones as a substitute for computers and given that phones are plenty powerful nowadays it's adequate for them. My sis uses nothing but phone to connect to the internet and so far I've heard no complaints.

Imagine being this SEETHING and OBSESSED about a company and their products that people enjoy

>imagine being this brainwashed by applel defending literally retarded iSheep

>shill
What for exactly? You're not even trying.
>nobody in the US would be caught dead with a Xiaomi piece of fucking shit.
Because your special near monopoly carriers require certification fees for their network bands and artificially generate a problem is virtually non-existent anywhere outside of the US. That's why devices with unprecedented value for money aren't intended for the US, nor available. Good thing you have overpriced Pixels and LGs.

Which is*

calm down, fren, or i'll smack you in the fucking head with my xz premium

It's their problem that they're willingly paying to get royally assfucked, not yours. Why aren't you just content with not being as much of a brainlet as they are?

Attached: 5bf169b66b9b9690b9ec907401c1eed3.jpg (183x275, 7K)

>nobody in the US would be caught dead with a Xiaomi
Based mutts dabbing on pissskins

>$2,000

what's the point of baiting if you're making it so obvious

This might be true IF retarded execs chasing retarded $ not forced retarded designs on rest of us.

here we go again

Attached: whatareyou.jpg (571x705, 105K)

I had iPhone 3G, 4, 5, and now 6. 7 and 8 were just shitty rehashes. X was too expensive. New lineup is even more retarded. I'm not paying desktop PC prices for a phone. They don't even include a lightning to headphone adapter, and still that shitty 500 mA brick. I'm done with Apple. Gonna get a OnePlus 6T when it's out.

It's not bait. UK to US pricing can hit the $2000 mark with xs larger screen larger hdd.

I use xiaomeme because it lets me have most of the good things of using a fucking iPhone with none of the fuckery and for a small fraction of the price. Chinese botnet, american botnet, who cares

we're strictly talking about 1st world countries here though.

>Chinese botnet, american botnet, who cares
Why are you saying when most likely than not your Xiaomi device has good custom ROM support?

95% of all living humans are fucking retarded just accept it dude. Asking why people are stupid makes you sound like the 95%.

WE WUZ EMPIRES N SHEEEIT
>t. Bong

Attached: 1519214578858.jpg (1024x668, 90K)

>we is white n shit
>t. 56%

Oh it does I just want to keep MIUI and shit. Xiaomi.eu removes most of the stuff that's not needed like fucking ads though

>Imagine being so mentally fucked that you're willing to
rant and rave about what other people do with their discretionary spending. Try to remember that some of us regard $2000 as a minor spend. $250,000 for a new car is a bit more important.
Your envy is palpable.