Convince me this picture is real

Convince me this picture is real.
I charge that this picture being masqueraded as a real photo on Wikipedia is actually a 3D rendering from a modern videogame engine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Forno_Stassano_-_Museo_scienza_e_tecnologia_Milano.jpg

Attached: Forno_Stassano_-_Museo_scienza_e_tecnologia_Milano.jpg (1980x1320, 1.11M)

I've been in the museum countless times
It's real

I'm not saying the museum is fake nor the exhibit.
I'm saying that partiuclar 'photo' isn't real - or rather, isn't a photo but is computer generated image.

u dump?
of course it's real

shadows are fucking you up bro

Honestly sometimes I can't tell a generated image and a real one and I feel like I'm living in the future.

Looks rasterized to me.

Attached: that was easy.png (1797x1082, 551K)

You caught me, OP. I made it.

It also shows you what he's done in lightroom?

Attached: odd.png (1052x156, 7K)

Wtf is a 3d rendering? Wtf does the game engine use? I will tell you... assets, pictures taken in real life.
So is it really generated? Sure some parts are but if you generate geometry but skin it with real life assets, I dont consider it to be fully generated

looks like just some retouch/light fixes to me

Attached: df903eebdae9db03f519c90f043d0c290a8850c2.1142729.png (1980x1320, 3.26M)

The shadows are much too detailed and varied, no engine does shadows that well.

>GIVE LIGHT UNTO HIS NAME AND HONOR TO ITALY

ITS LIKE POETRY

why photographers fuck up their pictures?

Lightroom works great... when you know how to use it. Don't blame the tools just blame the retard for using them incorrectly.

it does look surreal but I think it's been heavily processed.

Looks like CGI to me. Something about the materials just seems a bit off.

We are all computer generated, user.
We live in a simulated reality.

You are a boring pseudo-intellectual

There are 17 posters. If you were any intellectual then you should quote the post you are replying to. Retard

It's the lens...

bad post processing

The fakest parts to me seem to be the dark shadow in the center of the furnace thing and the railing on the walkway. The shadow seems to go too dark too quickly and the railing looks like a generic "metal object" render. Hard to tell, honestly. Some things look like a rendering but that could be the camera, artifacts, or bad lighting.

the handrails look like they're from the half life 1 engine

and the texturing on the boiler(?) looks like 90s myst era cg

other than that the other details look real and lead me to believe it is a photo

> 3d graphics are getting so advanced every year that you cannot tell whats real anymore

this is the power of RTX. get used to it.

No, that looks pretty fake.

whats fake and whats real ?

there is visible lens distortion tho

this wtf