You don't really use trannyboot, right?

You don't really use trannyboot, right?

Attached: 0019.jpg (500x753, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/52zkfb/gnu_libreboot_developer_throws_a_tantrum_changes/
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Libreboot-Drama-Continues
m.slashdot.org/story/320981
fossforce.com/2017/04/libreboot-wants-back-into-gnu/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-MDFzZM58Q?t=32s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

COREBOOT > LIBREBOOT

CIA NIGGERS CAN GET IN ANYWAY, INTEL ME IS JUST ONE WAY

I do. It boots a little faster. Everything else is extra.

Also, what does Leah Rowe being a tranny have to do with anything?

I would if I could.

I should if I have to.

>what does Leah Rowe being a tranny have to do with anything
Nothing... He is just you regular mentally stable guy that mutilates his dick
amp.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/52zkfb/gnu_libreboot_developer_throws_a_tantrum_changes/
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Libreboot-Drama-Continues
m.slashdot.org/story/320981
fossforce.com/2017/04/libreboot-wants-back-into-gnu/

Inb4 reeeeee phone poster
No faggots, I am taking a shit... I am literally shitposting

>phoneposting
you and me both, buddeh.

Also, I'm not saying he's stable, just saying that the code's fine so why hate it just because it was made by a mad cunt? Plenty of stuff was invented by crazies.

the problem is that the tranny is mentally unstable in general and the most laughable part is that he doesn't port most of the h/w to libreboot.
He paid a company a few years ago to port some amd opteron(iirc g34) motherboard to libreboot, that was around $100k, he then had some problems with paying... which eventually paid after... and last year he said that he spent all his money on libreboot and he wants money to cut his dick.

>You don't really use trannyboot, right?
Standard divide and conquer tactics. Someone is glowing the dark.

>Also, what does Leah Rowe being a tranny have to do with anything?
It doesn't, it's just a red herring and FUD to discourage people from using the only open source BIOS for x86

>red herring and FUD
you didn't even read what I wrote here and here anyhow, everyone is free to choose sides, but I am not going to bother with a dude that takes estrogen and has more frequent mood swings than an actual female.
>Is he capable of managing libreboot?
No, and he isn't even capable of writing code for it.

No, you're just a faggot dragging up stories that are several years old to stir up shit. That "drama" is settled history and people have moved on. Rowe's capabilities are irrelevant now anyways because there's a lot more people working on this project doing the real work. And for the line up of devices that are already supported there isn't much else to add to them. Most new work will be focusing on adding additional devices.

>all his money on libreboot and he wants money to cut his dick.
didnt he do it already, i remember that he plastered pictures of it all over his blog a while ago.

So it does matter what you do or say outside of the project?

yes, to overwrite a computrace-enabled t60 i got for $20. don't really care about muh freedom but surveillanceware i can't disable in the bios is bullshit

I don't think your understanding that he's a mentally unstable tranny who wants to cut his dick

I'm not uncomfortable with exploiting the free labor of mentally challenged individuals.

>Also, what does Leah Rowe being a tranny have to do with anything?
It triggers Jow Forums babies because they can't live for 1 second without seeing politics everywhere they look

>amp
fuck off phone poster

>what is me_cleaner
Yawn

>>>/leftypol/

You're missing the point, the dev is severely autistic as fuck, beyond the average Jow Forums poster, and mentally ill on top of it.

Not him but
>point out how triggered people from Jow Forums are
>some triggered Jow Forums faggot replies
Way to prove his point, nigger

Lefty's are only even on here because they're permanently triggered. What's your point?

Doesn't coreboot already have more devs, more funding, more supported hardware, and better documentation? Libreboot is just some trannies fork of coreboot.

You perfectly demonstrated how you dumb Jow Forums faggots always make everything political

>Jow Forums are the ones who make everything political

Attached: 1537607733692.png (745x349, 54K)

Explain to me what was even remotely "lefty" about All he did was call Jow Forums babies who insist on injecting politics into every single comment ever, a claim which you are demonstrating to absolute perfection.

>inject politics into everything deliberately, by force if necessary
>be proud of it
>cry that people who object to your bullshit are making it political.

No-one claimed otherwise you fucking moron

>b-but what about them

Attached: brainlet.jpg (211x239, 5K)

So what's your point? You make everything political.
>Jow Forums is one person
>b b b but we're not!
Rly makes me think

still you're the one shitposting trannie pictures. It's a technology board, we don't want your red vs blue autism fight here. If you want to troll libtards epic style please fuck off to Jow Forums, these posts are completely off topic.

Nothing about his statement was political. He literally just called Jow Forums triggered babies, and you are proving his point by being a triggered baby.

Are you fucking braindead?

>I swear we're not permanently triggered by Jow Forums's presence here

>So what's your point? You make everything political.
No-one made any political statement here. "Who gives a shit" as said is not a political statement because the only thing he cared about was the stability of the code itself, and not the author of it.

Unless, of course, you are of the belief that everything is necessarily political in which case you're proving this guy's point by being a triggered brainlet.

It's not because of your political views. It's because of your asinine attitude

Damn dude, why you gotta go and prove his point like that? You're obviously getting trolled af just ignore him.

I am not proving his point. Using a product, service or program is not a political statement. Not caring who made it is also not a political statement. If that was the case, he would be in agreement with Microsoft/Apple's HR policies or the Linux CoC. Saying something like that is simply bullshit.

I only said his attitude was asinine because he injects politics into every context he possibly can when there was nothing political about it before he made some dumbass comment.

>You're obviously getting trolled af just ignore him
Poe's law etc.

lol sperg rage

I did say they're permanently triggered.
I did not tell a lie.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-MDFzZM58Q?t=32s

I use OpenBSD

>GNU
What if I use musl, clang and Busybox huh? What are you going to do to me? Where is your interjection? GNU and the FSF is a fucking cancer to Open Source.

Attached: freetard|1335295561932.gif (600x448, 24K)