UPDATE NOW

apple.com/newsroom/2018/09/macos-mojave-is-available-today/

UPDATE NOW

Attached: Apple-macOS-Mojave-iMac-Pro-dark-mode-screen-09242018_big.jpg.large.jpg (816x630, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/patrickwardle/status/1044221338120941568
arstechnica.com/features/2018/09/macos-10-14-mojave-the-ars-technica-review/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

iOS dark mode when?

>tiny as fuck global menu/system tray
>absurdly massive dock
In my view Apple has always done visuals better than Windows but this looks borderline retarded

no one cares about ios

iOS has more developers than MacOS, faggot.

Still no one relevant cares.

lol no, I'll wait for macOS 10.14.1
High Sierra was a fucking piece of shit during its release.

Says here it's Stallman approved, see?

Attached: Screenshot_20180924-132301.png (1440x2560, 229K)

NO ONE CARES
go buy your self some friends

I thought iOS development required developers to use a Mac? Is it possible to develop iOS apps on other desktop platforms yet?

Do plugins like java or silverlight work in safari 12?

Windows consumers BTFO

Mojave is great even in the beta. It's basically an apology from Apple

kek. The English language really needs a word to distinguish free beer from free speech.

Use libre when you want to talk about freedom. Free is almost always used to talk about money rather than freedom.

S C A T M A N

The hero we need, but don't deserve.

twitter.com/patrickwardle/status/1044221338120941568

Y I K E S

So they moved now from the Sierra Nevada to Southern CA?

I like to use 'libre' when talking about freedom and 'gratis' when talking about free-of-monetary-charge. Hopefully we can get schools to teach these in the future and introduce them into the public awareness; it's really frustrating when people get the two concepts confused because of a shared word.

Charge your phone faggot

Clever boy.
Updating to a .0 on any Apple developed OS is straight up suicide.
.2 is when it starts to become somewhat safe.

A certified UNIX and free software.
Stallman's dream is realized.

Hopefully schizoid commie freetardianism and copyleft cancer will die with the foot-eating hobo.

WE'VE GOTTEN TOO COCKY MACBROS

L M A O

Never.

Actually, next year.

arstechnica.com/features/2018/09/macos-10-14-mojave-the-ars-technica-review/

More like Stallman is an autistic idiot that doesn't really care about spreading his poorly named philosophy.

He should really change the name. Maybe Free(Source) Software could work in the meantime.

Anyone has a direct link? my Macbook isnt compatible with it and the Appstore doesnt let me download it.

The absolute state of macfags

I live in the United States and own an expensive model under a white man's name. Therefore, I will be last and am enjoying every minute of it. I hope I never get the update quite honestly. I love to be abused like a filthy insect.

You'll have to get the .app from a warez site and hack it so that it installs (and runs slow because your coreduo is too old).

They don't distribute direct media anymore and so having a mac is the only way to get unmolested media. It's probably to discourage hackintoshing.

>your coreduo is too old

Its a Core i5 actually.

Yeah by direct link i ment a torrent link. I think ill have to wait a few days

>You'll have to get the .app from a warez site
Wrong.

>you

Attached: 1532032692300s.jpg (250x147, 6K)

OS X releases are always buggy as fuck, no thanks. Not until they release the .1 or .2 updates.

Apple sucks and is for fags but iOS is the highest net profit mobile ecosystem. Apple is the only company actually making money on phones.

"Software freedom." No ambiguity there.