Attention

Attention
If you don't have the aptitude for programming and are not obsessed with it, stop shitting up the industry with your garbage code.
stop getting CS degrees because you simply want a lucrative career and the social respect.
it might seem surprising to you, but real programmers will program on minimum wage because they like solving problems
the minority of you who are in a similar predicament as I, in being surrounded by brainlets, I urge you to demonize and bully these insects until they leave

Attached: le-56_percent_face.jpg (400x400, 20K)

k

k

k

This is simply not how it works. In any field of employment you will be surrounded by a majority of uninspired opportunists. Something, something the pareto distribution.

If you really want to change things - work on yourself and stop looking at others.

k

You're missing the point of the post. We should bully opportunist "programmers" out of existence.

*gets you fired for violating CoC*

>real programmers will program on minimum wage

So you're basically saying these cs degree codes are raising your salary because they won't work for minimum wage and you're better than them so you must be worth more than them.

Okay, who's on the commision to decide who is an opportunist "programmer" and who is a real one?

I'm not missing the point at all. You're just deluding yourself. Instead of distinguishing yourself by your own merit, you're focusing on the nonproductive task of putting down others. That's just wasteful and will get you nowhere. If your code is good you can get recognition and find a good company to work with.

ok, take the minimum wage out of your paycheck and paypal me the rest.

this
if you really care about programming, why don't you show it instead of screeching about these people "with no aptitude shitting up the industry"? surely you're more qualified than they are

why post a pic of that brainlet with this statement?

because bully.

lol somebody got fired. Maybe focus on yourself instead of others

As I said earlier - it's the same in every occupation.

I'm not a coder. I'm a musician. Do you know how many of my peers SUCK MAJOR BALLS? You just learn to live with it. In fact, I enjoy laughing at them.

Laugh harder faggot!

>minimum wage
Fuck off. I was with you until that one. I may have an aptitude for programming, but I'm sure as hell not pissing it away for a pittance just because you industry shills think you're doing me a favour because I get to "solve problems".

No self respecting white man would willing dedicate himself to menial work like coding. It's delegated to the pajeets like god intended so the white man can enjoy his time on earth

Make me.

>real programmers will program on minimum wage because they like solving problems
This.

>Be Luke
>Work minimum wage making websites for 90 year old college boomers
>Get assblasted by furries on twitter making 300k/year working at Google
>"M-MUH INTEGRITY IF YOUR A REAL CODER YOU'D MAKE LESS MONEY THAN A MCDONALD'S EMPLOYEE

We know it's you Luke, this isn't a hugbox and we're not gonna make that ass pain sting any less.

Attached: MCNUGGIES!.png (714x1118, 1.23M)

Programmers may program for the enjoyment, ie. free, but why would you work for someone at the minimum wage governed by law? You have to then consider the value of what you're doing for your employer, not only the value for yourself.

Everything should be free of charge. There's no need for money. All it takes is a change in beliefs.

well he isn't a t all. He had a very good point and buttfucked your brainlet thread. If you want to change society, start by changing this shitty attitude of yours faggot

fucking meritocaracy this is why we need the CoC

Attached: brug (14).jpg (200x215, 19K)

Nice LARP. If you were actually so in love with programming, you wouldn't have come to Jow Forums and made this post.

My brainlet thread? Shitty attitude? What? Are you bullying me?

I'm not obsessed with it but I would rather program than do other jobs. I've been doubting whether I have an aptitude for programming, is this something you can get eventually or just a born with it type of thing?

White men have the aptitude. We like problem solving. But we aren't allowed to program because we might upset trannies and niggers.

>computer nerds
>social respect
choose uno

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg?fb.jpg (600x315, 21K)

As an opportunist dev, it is a lot easier to troll the true believers out of a job than one of us.

I am a plumber and I like programming. At least my job gives me more money cleaning shit than reading shit code.

smart opportunist programmers become business owners. Code monkey degree becomes a gateway to an IT business.

brainlet opportunists are the problem.

I choose both, I really like what I do but that doesn't mean I'm an autistic fuck

>but real programmers will program on minimum wage
kek

Attached: kub.png (270x210, 93K)

There's nothing wrong with going into a professional field mostly for the money. The work is what matters, not the motive.

Doing highly qualified work for minimum wage is stupid self-exploitation, unless it is a personal passion project that is not making someone else rich.

>MCNUGGIES!.png
my fucking sides

not even majority of doctors are doing it for passion utter autist
creative field is the ONLY place in the entire job industry where people are doing it with passion and even that only applies to underground artists and genres
focus on yourself, if you cant stand out from a bunch of opportunists you are doing somthing wrong

the only thing sadder than a programmer

Don't listen to this faggot.

Keep it up. Keeps me employed.

t. tester

santa maria…...el mongrel genio calvo…...

my shitpost thread died for this

You don't get to tell me what to do sweetie

Imagine being this delusional, probably mad because pajeet took his job

GOD DAMN YOU CIPHER

If people only pursued what they were interested in then things would be a lot different but college is a financial risk so to pay off the risk you have to get into a field with high job potential. Computer Science is a field with high flexibility and prestige and even if you can't land your dream job it looks really good on your job application.

college is just another bubble just like housing.