How come the only thing iPhones can run fast is geekbench?

How come the only thing iPhones can run fast is geekbench?

Attached: 1524525081159.png (1301x931, 1.5M)

>applebench
Found your problem.

How does a $100 iPhone compared to a $100 Android?

$100, 5 years old, iOS12 running, iPhone 5s is way better and secure than
a $100, 5years old Galaxy S4 with Android 4.2 jelly bean
or a new in the box Alcatel Pop 3 with Android 5.0, 8 gb storage, and 600x400 display

Have you taken your meds today?

>retard ask a stupid question thinking there is no response
>receive a educated response
>starts insulting

>i care what other people use as phones!!!!

Attached: 1524137057410.jpg (700x734, 107K)

Stupid.

Also, those are watchOS Apps.

Where's Wear OS now?

Because they optimize for burst processing and the work units on mobile Geekbench are tiny.
The thing that make the most difference in loading times and shit in apps for iOS is still the NVMe drive they're using.

Why 5 years old Android? You can get an Android phone for $100 a year or two old having better performance than S4.

>educated response

Galaxy S4 and Lineage OS 14.1 with the latest security updates.

>android
Uh that’s watchOS fucko

I got an LG G3 for $70 a year ago, which came out 3 years before I bought it. Are you sure $100 for a 5 year old Android?

Don't iOS updates severely cripple older iPhones? That's what my cousins claims anyway when he updated his iPhone 6 to iOS 11 and then sold it on ebay to help pay for a note 8 instead.

They cripple all phones. There is a worse is better philosophy, where they add useless features and make it slow, its bloating all the time.

iOS12 made it fast though. iOS updates definitely severely cripple iPhones after iOS 6. I have a samsung S3 on marshmallow (nougat and oreo don't run well).

Android you should just get cheap shit, expensive shit has OLED if that pretty much.

why the fuck do people need a "neural engine" and octacore processors do to facebook and email? what is this clown world?

Attached: Screenshot_20180920_170850.png (1866x1080, 820K)

So Facebook can suggest the pictures to upload, the photos app identifying and classifying pictures or the keyboard guessing exactly what they want to type.

In fact they tweaked how the CPU speed is governed so the power boost is focused on the beginning of the task and not at the middle of it, so small tasks feel "snappier".
Benchmarks didn't report any increase since the device was already performing at its highest level

how did we ever get by before this breakthrough tecnhology

Remember that normies like to download and install everything they see, fill the storage and they expect the device to not slow down.

That's why Applel likes to sell "high-end" hardware (i5/i7 w/ Iris Pro, NVMe SSDs etc) to normies even when they don't need it. They don't slow down as much as regular hardware with their "workloads"

Yes, especially iPhones.

Attached: 1512405976324.jpg (1198x836, 249K)

you need to go back

maybe if their OS was designed correctly there wouldn't be any bloat to begin with

>apple shill telling someone else to go back
Wanna know how I can tell you're a post 2011 transplant?

define "correct"
For some people the correct is "race to
sleep", for another group is to "scale frequency only when it's really needed"

Android security patches, but no kernel patches (probably runs 3.8 or something), no baseband security patches, and no firmware (wifi, bt) security patches