Damn if only someone on Jow Forums knew why anti AMD threads have been spammed relentlessly today...

Damn if only someone on Jow Forums knew why anti AMD threads have been spammed relentlessly today, oh well I guess we will never know.

Attached: christmaseverygoddamnday.png (690x617, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S61550845#p61572265
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I tell you what, after this year seeing what intel’s been doing, I’ll be switching to AMD on my next tower build. Lisa Su is best grill.

delid

Attached: 1491972340310.png (633x900, 162K)

I just bought $600 in AMD stock. will I doube my money or triple my money by the end of the year?

Attached: 1537570111701.jpg (373x395, 17K)

at least double

>not buying at $2
ishygddt

the 9700k and 9900k is out soon and AMD will be on life support

congrats on your buy high sell low investment

absolute shit

Attached: 9700k.jpg (718x567, 159K)

Benny, if you're reading this, fuck off

>my precious cinebench numbers

They're fuckin mad because RYZEN is giving good performance while making intel look like the wrong choice, Imagine buying a haswell 4770k with that shitty paste crap just because muh ipc, then ryzen comes out with good ipc and it's soldered and obsoletes everything intel made before that.

>REEEEEEE this benchmark doesn't matter because i don't win reeeeeeeeee

Funny how when it's flipped, all they do is post how much faster it is on benchmarks.

based and truthpilled

Imagine using a CPU made in Haifa

SOPA DE MACACO

Attached: 1537391082659.png (2000x1525, 759K)

Watch this, macaco
warosu.org/g/thread/S61550845#p61572265

Attached: 1536694146733.png (1200x800, 164K)

> not buying the dip

Never gonna make it.

I would still be cautious. Don't get me wrong, AMD is in a phenomenal position right now and Intel fucking up at least once every other week is helping that, too. But the stock is currently vastly overvalued. Set your limit stops right if you don't want to lose money.

Attached: bubble evolution.jpg (1322x886, 132K)

The 4770k came out 4 years ago when AMD was irrelevant.

Good job outing yourself shill.

Ii doesn't have to be the 4770, you could've bought the 7700k in Q1 '17 and got BTFO shortly after.

Ryzen 1 weren't that faster than the 7700k, it just had more cores.

Try again shill.

I'm in AMD long term. My gamble is this that AMD will grow to rival Intel. Perhaps it's a hairy goal, but I remember IBM and the giants of the past. I feel like Intel is in the same boat.

Fuck you

>Multicore doesn't matter
The memes are real.

Attached: Untitled.png (1734x1070, 242K)

>4 core Intel CPU released on Q4 2016 only 3000 points slower than the flagship 8-core AMD CPU released on Q1 2017
>8-core flagship still slower in single thread and has pisspoor clockspeed

But that mulicore tho, Intel seems to be trapped in the year 2003 where you have a P4 that needs 6 million pipeline stages because software can't take advantage of it. It's not like that anymore, AMD is looking foward with these processors, much like they did with FX, but that thing came out when we still had games that ran primarily on one core.

>AMD inching in
>it's 46-32 now
kek

> I'm in AMD long term. My gamble is this that AMD will grow to rival Intel. Perhaps it's a hairy goal, but I remember IBM and the giants of the past. I feel like Intel is in the same boat.

Long-term, maybe. But then again, long-term also means that they have to compete with whatever Jim Keller shits out for Intel in 3-5 years while AMD is at the end of their current Ryzen map. The thing is that AMD has a history of meteoric rises, just to crash down hard soon after, while taking years to recover from that. Might be different under Lisa Su's leadership, but stocker traders honestly don't give a fuck - and those market dynamics are what matter in the end.

It doesn't matter what the Pajeet or Keller cooks up for Intel, as long as Intel doesn't have any 10nm or 7nm fabs running its useless.

Reallistically, they either get their shit together at this point or have to spin off their fabs. Otherwise, shareholders are going to assrape Intel.

I'm gonna buy amd stock thursday. Already got the other "big players" due to ETF. Fucking regret not buying into AMD when it was $2 but oh well, least I won't miss out this time. Heard the stock is forecast to hit $50 by year's end.

What will happen is that they're going to TSMC and/or Global Foundries (kek).

The only chips they will produce are low moving parts and some Xeons.

nah it will crash
this is a 12 year high

The real money is in "pot stock". Once it kicks in legal effect Oct 17th, watch the profit skyrocket. Buy your shares now while shit is cheap, in 20 years you may just be netting a nice sum. Don't just focus on one company or segment, cover them all. That way if "mergers" happen or other areas benefit your profits will only sour higher.

40$ is the highest projection right now, some are lower like 36$. The growth has slowed down alot the last few days. Today was rather the exception than the rule.

make sure you sell before the next earnings call because while AMD is guaranteed to post some impressive profits, it won't be anywhere near the ballpark of intel and won't be even close to justifying the current share price (~16x the value it had 2 years ago). once the normies wake the fuck up about that the price will nosedive.

Look at Tilray, shit was dirt cheap, then climbed to $200 a share before falling. If you had those shares and sold them at the peak, you'd be walking around with a nice wad now.

The Canadian version of Amazon is a good buy these days. Forecast to only sour higher and with the legalization of pot only adding to it, the potential for insane profit is very high. Just think, this company could be like Amazon in 20 years @ 2k a share. Then if they do a stock split or if Amazon swoops in and buys them, your fucking set for life.

Yeah, even if AMD might exceed the profit forecasts, it's still possible that there might be a major sell-offs. Happened to Nvidia (IIRC) recently as well when they announced record profits and in return, their stock dropped by ~10%. The market can be really weird sometimes.

The best is yet to come, sweeties.

Attached: dr. lisa su.jpg (1260x709, 182K)

$50/share end of year.

>Kraznic : It is my job to insure AMD never goes above $20/share

bwawahahwhahwhawhawhawhawhaw

Attached: jordan.jpg (567x567, 30K)

>thinking AMD stock is going to go up another $32 within 4 months

retard. Also you bought at the wrong time.

>I'm in AMD long term
You're making a mistake.

Attached: file.png (673x443, 35K)

That chart only applies to overvalued speculative prospects. AMD isn't undervalued. The price was suppressed and now it's correcting. The market finally has confidence that AMD can follow their schedule. The price will go much much higher as AMD keeps gaining market share.

Attached: average amd user.jpg (919x1024, 111K)

>AMD isn't *overvalued.

The past isn't the future. AMD's roadmap is superior. Unlike 12 years ago, global markets are stronger and there's full capacity demand for high computing (new devices, data centers, AI, gaming) along with many times more low/mid level customers wanting to buy worldwide.

>spanish = portuguese
the absolute state of american education

is the joke here that the macaco is running a Y2K rig? at what point does it become a cool vintage machine? soon as the HUEs stop using it?

Buy both Intel and AMD stock. That way no mater what you win. The only thing that is certain is that there will always be AMD and Intel due to "monopoly" laws.

doesnt work if they are both competing for the same market
unless the market grows as a whole, it's a 0-sum game between the two.

>my precious gayms
>>>/vg

This is correct. The way the new Zen architecture works (primarily enabled by infinity fabric) allows for extremely modular cpu+gpu design by using a new die format called a chiplet. This allows AMD to scale from 1 to X CPU cores, as well as GPU cores. They can now custom fabricate a part basically at EDS (way after the chip is manufactured at TSMC) to specific performance, power and GPU requirements. I think this will enable time to market on custom x86 (and potentially ARM/RISC) solutions that would put everyone else to shame in a matter of 2-3 years.

>I am AMD long (2020+)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 9.40.59 PM.png (672x215, 32K)

Straight ballin my dude.

That's fucking sweet, grats man , jelly

>This is correct. The way the new Zen architecture works (primarily enabled by infinity fabric) allows for extremely modular cpu+gpu design by using a new die format called a chiplet
I'm so fucking frustrated that this supposedly causes latency issues with audio software and Intel basically owns us. It's a shame that to my knowledge its doubtful AMD is going try to outdo intel in this area.

>chiplet
When will it ever learn?

>tfw both intel and nvidia have a ~10x larger market cap

its almost like the stock market is a sham

I think AMD could look at designing a "real-time" CCX which is directly in the "middle" of the I/O subsystem. Any application which is I/O latency sensitive could set some flag in its binary image to indicate to OS scheduler to keep it constrained to the low-latency I/O CCX. You could probably manage this yourself as well if you were to discover certain cores had lower latency than other using current software tools.

>whatever Keller cooks up for Intel
Keller isn't doing microarch design, he's doing SoC integration i.e. designing low power and mobile shit.

>AMD is at the end of their current Ryzen map
Not even remotely true. They haven't even released Zen 2 yet and Zen 3 has been in the works for some time. AMD guaranteed four generations of Zen at the outset, and Intel has been iterating on the same microarch for a decade and won't move to a new microarch for at least another few years.

They'll probably double when 7nm AMD ryzen is released.