Could an AI construct another AI?

could an AI construct another AI?

Attached: elon-musk-joe-rogan-blunt-1536341297-640x428.jpg (640x428, 52K)

Maybe humans are just a.i and we're being watched too see if your statement is true

Bruh

If we are living in a simulation then we are all AI

Yes. Copy/paste.

Isn't that what defines AI?

Humans shouldn't be considered self aware until we create a new AI.

who built the ai? the real humans?

By solving captcha we're helping google train AI. Captcha is supposed to be a Turing test - differentiating computers (AI) from humans. Captcha gets more and more complicated every once in a whole because we feed it so much data so now they're using the data to train Google's self driving cars. One day it might be a full fledged AI all humans input data in to grow it.
>tfw I'm helping to complete the cycle of life by shitposting

Who built the real humans?

> we’re

Infinite recursion, so we will never know
> humans are ai
> humans build ai
> ai builds ai
> ai builds ai
> picrelated

Attached: 1531765849395.gif (300x225, 1.96M)

its called replication.
just need one tiny part that concentrates on one tiny improvement in the next iteration

Attached: tumblr_mipqepZd9D1reitwwo1_r2_250[1].gif (245x245, 1.96M)

>could an AI construct another AI?
Was the ai programmed to build new ais?

i dont think an AI is programmed *to* something, then it wouldn't really be an AI and just a simple program

LOL true AI does not and never will exist...

no, the definition of an AI is something constructed manually which is capable of learning and conversing with natural languages

could it keep learning and evolving long enough to be able to create an AI itself

anything is possible by the grace of our Lord God

Name me one form of AI in existence that isn’t a programmed entity

real ai's dont exist yet, we haven't created true intelligence that can think for itself

>artificial intelligence doesn’t exist yet
Yeah ok mate. Have you even looked at the current state of ML AIs? Musks own dotabot?

That's the singularity: when we build an AI capable of building better AI than a human could, then that AI builds a better one... et cetera all in the blink of an eye until robots enslave humanity and we live out the plot of Terminator

Google has already done this. They have some ML that supervises and trains other MLs. Look it up you twat.

But why Terminator?
Why not the Matrix?