Would you?

Would you?

Attached: 44CDE382-B798-4F92-BD5A-CCD859EA31C8.jpg (220x391, 27K)

How do you take something as soulless as literal code and turn it into something social justice related; how many times was this guy fuckin raped as a kid

Attached: 1200px-Lennart_poettering_foss.in_2007.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

I personally know a guy who was "raped" as a child and he is a pretty normal dude. So no excuses.

Well choosing not to is an exclusionary violation of the CoC

*pops your kernel*
ohoh nothing personanal UwU

would I what?

Attached: haveibeenpwned2.png (1394x906, 355K)

Yes, with a chainsaw.

I would throw it in a woodchipper.

who wouldn't?

Attached: Cory Dale Ehmke.jpg (769x1024, 126K)

Ehh, is it already been chopped off?

I cannot make an opinion until I see her feet

Christ, it looks like a granny.

Be honest Jow Forums, can this be unfucked? I doubt the CoC in its current form will be removed again, or reverted back to the Code of Conflict.
So that's out probably. This leaves changing the language in the CoC to be more explicit, and prevent stuff like punishing people for expressing "unpopular" political opinions on different platforms besides the Kernel mailing list.
The only other way I can see this working out currently is the proposed idea of a hard fork, although I somehow doubt that'll happen. I'm not even sure if it would be a good idea, it would set Linux (or whatever new name the fork has) adaptation back decades (think the recent work done by Steam for example).

I'm really just searching for a way out so that I can stop panicking about this bullshit.
Why would you ever let people who seriously believe in Witchcraft and "Chaos Magic" or whatever have any influence whatsoever on projects this big?

F O R K
O
R
K

As I said, I think a fork is unlikely to happen. There would have to be a figurehead that actually does it and know enough about the Kernel, management, setting up a development infrastructure etc. to do it well.
Also how would distros decide which Kernel to ship by default... suddenly there are two competing kernels and proprietary hardware driver support doesn't know which one to develop for.
This is what I meant by setting back progress years.
Can you show me an ongoing (real) effort for a fork somewhere that I'm missing?

anyone who can see, hear, smell, or touch

Linus is being blackmailed or threatened somehow. His last email has weird formatting not found in any of his other mail that he's been putting out for decades. Linus is not the type of guy to just turn like this. There's something going on behind the scenes. I think that eventually we'll pull back the curtain and bring this shit to light. I think Google is behind it as well, since they're infested with trannies.

I also think day of the rope is coming even sooner. These fucking pink haired shitstains just can't stop making enemies everywhere they go. Mass graves full of trannies when???

Attached: mcvQjbi.jpg (680x632, 111K)

with a .45 ACP

I really don't give a fuck about trannies, gays etc. 99% of them don't attempt seemingly hostile takeovers for established software projects and start removing regular contributors, under the guise of inclusion and political corectness.
Can you explain what you mean with the differences in formatting? Have you figured this out yourself and read this somewhere? I don't really read the kernel mailing list, nor do I have any idea of his regular text patterns.
However even if all of this was true, this doesn't fix the immediate problem; at least I don't see how it would.
But I agree, his behavior really seems strange. He basically dropped a bomb, the CoC, and then bailed.

Come on, admit it. You would.

Attached: IMG_0393.jpg (1415x945, 297K)

Looks like an elderly version of that character from Lazy Town

Yes.

Attached: F04BE7AD-08A7-4612-AEB4-DF8DE5DB8416.jpg (1500x1500, 93K)

NOBODY would
STOP posting this shit

lmfao this

Attached: ahbHurB.jpg (900x675, 165K)

This post has been flagged as transphobic which is a violation of the CoC. Your employer has been alerted and you will be receiving a notice of termination by the following business day. Please report to the nearest reeducation center.

>hurr durr
stop shilling, shill

no, i dont want aids

>her

Attached: 5765657576.jpg (800x594, 141K)

redpill me on the shovel, how can i use it to hide a body haha that was a joke by the way

LOL

t. ableist

just stop posting

I would, genuinely. I wish I was joking but looking at him gives me a massive hard on.

What is wrong with me, Jow Forums?

Attached: DogOperatingComputerFunnyOffice.jpg (600x395, 38K)

would i smash its face in with a baseball bat? probably

You should get in contact with her and let her know that you legitimately find her beautiful and sexually desirable, and she'll drop this whole revenge campaign against straight White men and the open source movement.

You've been brainwashed

>her

Hey I may want to bone him but that doesn't mean I think it's a her.

Then all is lost.

that's a bit gay user

No.
It would violate my personal code of conduct.

Attached: 1514997127060.gif (200x270, 586K)

My unfounded speculative theory is that his SJW daughter threatened to "come forth" with a story about how he abused her and her mom.