Terry Davis is not dead

I did some digging... but there was no grave.
Let's start with what we know about Terry Davis.
>Terrence Andrew Davis, born Dec. 15, 1969, allegedly dead Aug. 11, 2018, source encyclopediadramatica.rs/TempleOS
>Let's find out where he lives
>youtube.com/watch?v=JIw4vPdv5X4
>Go to 1:22
>Terry's address is visible in the TempleOS about section
>We go to blockshopper.com and input the address found in TempleOS about section
>Current Owner: Terrence E Davis and Marietta C Davis
>These are his parents, the data matches perfectly on templeos.wikia.com/wiki/TempleOS_Wiki#Family
So this is where we start looking for the grave. We search for Terry Davis, all states, deceased within the last 90 days.
>tributes.com/search/obituaries/?solr=&first=Terrence&last=Davis&city=&state=&search_type=1&dod=&keywords=
>Terrence Davis
>August 10, 1952 - July 4, 2018
>Ellicott City, Maryland | Age 65
>Age mismatch, state mismatch.
That's fine, maybe we might have to look for Terry instead of Terrence.
>tributes.com/search/obituaries/?solr=&first=Terry&last=Davis&city=&state=&search_type=1&dod=&keywords=
>Terry Leggett Davis
>August 13, 1947 - September 7, 2018
>Lucama, North Carolina | Age 71
>Nope
>Terry Allen Davis
>October 14, 1945 - August 28, 2018
>Madison, Minnesota | Age 72
>Nope

So... where did we actually get the info that Terry Davis died?
>news.ycombinator.com/item?id=17912618
> ayy_lmao 19 days ago [-]
>The guy who admittedly impressioned Terry on social networks is also known for taking money from Terry's PayPal. (Along with at least another guy who manipulated Terry into giving him $200). He said he did all of this "out of concern for Terry" It's the same guy who first claimed Terry's death on twitter.

We are dealing with a hoax! Whoever took over Terry's social media accounts is trying to fake his death! The real Terry Davis is somewhere out there!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legacy.com/search?countryId=366899&countryUrl=united-states-of-america&dateRange=Last6Mths&firstName=terry&lastName=davis
securitytrails.com/domain/templeos.org/history/a
reddit.com/r/TempleOS_Official/comments/9en7ya/templeos_community_meeting_sunday_20180916_at_600/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off Terry

Retard

Attached: good thread.png (230x219, 9K)

Nice damage control Mr. TheTemple

I didn't even noticed all of this, but let's get weaponized autysmo going

Attached: image%3A10928.gif (480x270, 2.29M)

based terryposter

Attached: TEMPLEOS.png (1292x732, 930K)

CIA nigger detected

Attached: R5x9R2Xl.jpg (640x480, 84K)

Jow Forums-chan daisuki~

Attached: daisuki.jpg (1920x1080, 310K)

Hmm.. I'm also coming up blank on legacy.com

legacy.com/search?countryId=366899&countryUrl=united-states-of-america&dateRange=Last6Mths&firstName=terry&lastName=davis

Did no one think to write this man an obituary?

We could check on his colleagues or his family, like call them or smthng to get a bit more info or something

His phone is also in the youtube video.

Do you have those contacts? Saw some Facebook messages with his family members but no way to validate them.

how would we ask them not to freak them out?

Tell them that we heard of Terry's death from someone, and we could not believe it? Ask Vice or other outlets that interviewed him to investigate? Being from the press, re-assuring his parents that this is a journalistic investigation would probably seem less odd than that made by his followers.

There's something fishy with templeos.org...
securitytrails.com/domain/templeos.org/history/a

So what we know is that he was strucked in Dallas after 9pm on 8/9, the only confirmation was given by Theresa but we can't take it for granted.

Dallas Oregon is 964 miles north-west away from his home. How likely is this? Why is there no obituary?
>Theresa
Who's Theresa?

GTFO newfag. Terry's death has been confirmed already weeks ago by Terry's family and by the police. At least do some research before spouting information that's a month old.

Hi TheTemple
>newfag
You realize that with an imageboard over 10 years old there's a good chance you'll bump into someone who's been here since the very beginning, i.e. not you?

>confirmed already weeks ago by Terry's family

Where though? there’s a message on his website but that’s all I’ve seen.

this is obvious to anyone with logic
it's all obvious except
that
it's all a meme

g does this specific type of "game" or "troll" or "meme" all the time

from what I gathered we should get a log from last community meeting to eventually check for infos on the site if it was moved to other server or what reddit.com/r/TempleOS_Official/comments/9en7ya/templeos_community_meeting_sunday_20180916_at_600/

I remember the 419 baiters. Are they still going?

Bump for terry. I did some looking and am sending a van to the location of the railroad. At the very least he should have a Cross with a photo.

>Terry Davis is not dead
Yes he is.

On Facebook by Therese publicly (his sister), by his brother through private FB messages, and possibly other family member pages that I don't remember. But the nail in the coffin was a recorded call to the Dalles police department and emails from a police captain confirming the victim was Terrence A. Davis.
Check the archives.
10 years here and you haven't learned to do your research before posting dumb threads? Man, it must suck being you.

The archives of what? Your Jow Forums femboy stockings collection?

If you don't have any links you can go back to the usual past-times on Jow Forums consisting of re-arranging RGB LEDs into shapes of Bad Dragon toys.

>>>warosu.org
>>>archive.org
Most of the useful discussion about Terry's death happened on /tech/. I'm not going to spend time finding that shit for you, do it yourselves.

>a recorded call to the Dalles police department and emails from a police captain confirming the victim was Terrence A. Davis.

that's called impersonating a police officer

Daily reminder that Terry A. Davis ain't dead: he just transcended into the Wire.

Attached: lain.png (656x496, 693K)

He's dead, Jow Forums killed him

Attached: 1513944173102.gif (480x270, 1.76M)

Attached: MenacingEveryBighornsheep-max-1mb.gif (226x320, 878K)

This urironically. You guys thought it was funny to mess with a disabled person and now he's dead. Fuck all of you.

Attached: 1537638302862.png (671x519, 146K)

Did that people of darkness stole chris chans clothing?

He is dead. I dug a grave for him.

>tfw learning more and more Japanese from watching anime and browsing Jow Forums

The guy that impersonated Terry and stole donations is a mod on Jow Forums.

Any source on this?

Nothing directly linking it.
He used to make threads and delete any posts from people skeptical that somebody had taken control of Terrys online accounts. Most people aside from those who went into the chat knew some dweeb was impersonating him and stealing donations. From a point of power he was able to coax this narrative that Terry despite being homeless was able to be in chat each day and talk to fans.

bump for truth

Attached: colin-barnett.jpg (300x449, 21K)