Apple is not a shit

Apple is a generally decent company though it does have some products that are complete garbage.

But I absolutely hate the fags to completely go out of the way to tell you that apple is a garbage. Go fuck yourself on what a multitrillion-dollar company things about your crappy comment on some Japanese image board

Attached: 1525916738007.gif (554x400, 45K)

Does Apple pay you by the post or by the hour? I could use a little extra income.

€00,3 has been deposited into yer account, trooper

Attached: 1471089026798.gif (300x144, 418K)

No sadly I only get paid in Bad Dragon Dildos

Every Mac you buy is standard Intel hardware glued into a soda can casing and marked up by $1000. MacOS is an absolute custerfuck of FreeBSD and outdated GNU shit that barely even runs on the limited hardware line they support, and it has no good software except for muh adobe trash, and this ancient ball of shit and rubberbands dares to call itself Unix, as if it's anything like Solaris or IRIX or HPUX. Lmao, what a fucking joke.

Every iToy your buy is just overpriced shit that bends in half or explodes or somehow does the opposite of "just working". Applel jews you on RAM, they jew you on storage, they jew you on ports, they jew you on accessories like chargers. Every iPhone is a slow piece of shit with a low resolution display that gets it's ass handed to it by a $400 cheaper Android phone. Every iPad is underpowered ARM trash that runs only Angry Turds and NEETflix, unlike Surface tablets which can run Windows and full desktop Linux, which is infinitely more useful than a phone OS hacked onto a larger screen.

Fuck your fruity toys.

Attached: 1530891003550.jpg (399x371, 108K)

>Every Mac you buy is standard Intel hardware glued into a soda can casing and marked up by $1000. MacOS is an absolute custerfuck of FreeBSD and outdated GNU shit that barely even runs on the limited hardware line they support, and it has no good software except for muh adobe trash, and this ancient ball of shit and rubberbands dares to call itself Unix, as if it's anything like Solaris or IRIX or HPUX. Lmao, what a fucking joke.

Since when was a modern verison of MacOS been ever fucking UNIX experience meant to be something like Solaris? It hasn't since the early 2000's, Apple in the past decade has never advertised it a UNIX operating system so why are you trying to say it has to be anything like Solaris? Normies and NPCs probably don't fucking care about a UNIX experience rather than something that something "just werks" and simple and flashy colors so they can easily just click and do.

Attached: 1537310106238.gif (235x256, 174K)

this

/thread

>Every iPad is underpowered ARM trash that runs only Angry Turds and NEETflix, unlike Surface tablets which can run Windows and full desktop Linux, which is infinitely more useful than a phone OS hacked onto a larger screen.
yeah that about sums up every iPad I've owned. I'd get a surface if I could afford it desu.

the software that comes on macs is a joke, hence homebrew and having 2 openssl versions installed

I do have to say, the iphone SE is the only smartphone. I had a nexus 5 until the wpa krack attack essentially made it unable to connect to any wifi without risk

what retard thought that accepting a null cert as valid was a good idea, then refused to patch this glaring vuln because they only support phones that came out < 3 years ago? fuck that

How do you type on that thing? My sister has one and I have to use my pinkies even in landscape mode to type stuff in.

stylus

jesus

Attached: 1537755665930.png (594x648, 152K)

or don't be fat. dunno what to tell you bro

how fat do you have to be to actually experience such issues

>generally decent

Attached: adapters.jpg (1852x1684, 75K)

I'm actually on the anorexic side right now. My parents keep bringing snacks and soda home hoping I can get back to a healthy weight. It's weird though, one day I just stopped being hungry and only ate once a day and I haven't been able to break the habit ever since.

I'm anorexic.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

very META post you got there

Tell them to stop bringing you junk food there's nothing healthy about it. I know when I haven't eaten all day fast food makes me so Ill.

I honestly don't know what to do anymore. The only meal I can force myself to eat consists mostly of a sandwich/home cooked meal and brisk iced tea. I too feel ill if I solely eat junk food as well.

Attached: 1537317205189.png (463x492, 179K)

what happened to /fag/? Friendly Apple General?

I thought this was gonna be a thing...

Attached: 97e70b_5514533.jpg (1296x968, 196K)

>mfw

Attached: a10wtf.jpg (497x576, 51K)