W-what even is this?

w-what even is this?

Attached: ChineseSurveillance.webm (720x1278, 2.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aclu.org/blog/privacy-technology/surveillance-technologies/amazons-face-recognition-falsely-matched-28
youtube.com/watch?v=D97OxHZzBeQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lychee_and_Dog_Meat_Festival
pjreddie.com/darknet/yolo/
github.com/pjreddie/darknet
youtube.com/watch?v=eViswN602_k
youtube.com/watch?v=I8k5UdOVPTU
google.com/maps/@41.7194893,82.9246617,3a,75y,27.3h,105.74t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipMdCc0YbXh_BDdlIkq_-djq1uRI59DyEJjoVD2N!2e10!3e11!6shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipMdCc0YbXh_BDdlIkq_-djq1uRI59DyEJjoVD2N=w203-h100-k-no-pi-26.16618-ya357.9096-ro-0-fo100!7i10240!8i5120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watch Dogs

ctos 3

Google Maps

>Eat_Dogs.webm

Darknet/YOLO library

You are a fuckin legend

Some sort of IA, the yellow ones are identified as walkers, the red ones are small vehicles like bikes and blue ones are vehicles. it can say if it is a bus, a car or a suv. Interesting. Just imagine if it can identify the people by their face and height.

it's a large organization using technology to know every intimate detail of the citizens of a country. This is the Chinese version which is way behind the American version (facebook, google, amazon, Jow Forums)

kek

they are Chinese, not Korean.

China: We're watching you
USA: Don't worry, you have your privacy.

The future.

exactly, even the UK has been doing this for years, china does it and is open about it and there is this huge bad publicity. If you think western countries aren't doing this (or want to) you are seriously kidding yourself.

It's literally in the filename. China has spent a shit ton on its identification, tracking, and spying systems. They call it Skynet cause why not name it after the fictional AI known for destroying humans in the future?

They claim they can use it to track down anybody and find out what they've done and where they've been even months ago but most research done in the west on this seems to show that these types of systems are terribly inaccurate. ACLU showed Amazon's system for facial recognition had a massive false positive rate, flagging 28 members of congress as wanted criminals. aclu.org/blog/privacy-technology/surveillance-technologies/amazons-face-recognition-falsely-matched-28

And then you get shit like pic related. It's scary at that a perfect system might be created on day, but it doesn't exist yet.

Attached: did someone brink.jpg (894x657, 188K)

Something google still can't do even with all these captchas

le epik funne user I am I right xDDD

china looks quite comfy, of course like any other country it would be shit if you get born in a poor familiy

Not a pretty sight indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=D97OxHZzBeQ

"It's murder" said The Jew

you know this is a face swap, right

Attached: must_scream.jpg (220x284, 19K)

Aimbots, obviously.

Underrated

>china looks quite comfy
It is one the most densely populated places in the entire world with an average of 145 people/square km (with some cities having several thousand people/square km). Here in Canada, one of the least populated areas on the planet, we have about 3 people/square km.

china trying to beat the UK in who can create a bigger police state

oi, you got a licence for that banter?

Walmarts system is even more sophisticated

All rook same.

oh no! they know who we are!!!!!
I will post it in my facebook!

Attached: 450_1000.png (450x240, 135K)

Are you retarded?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lychee_and_Dog_Meat_Festival

I hope China implodes.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 7.12.38 PM.png (1512x1060, 273K)

back to r*ddit with you faggot

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-24 at 7.19.57 PM.png (1732x692, 549K)

yeah, canada sucks lol

Old

t. redditor

Attached: 12903812093.png (189x164, 50K)

when the fuck is horrible subs going to fansub this anime?

very old AI, what can be done nowis way more impressive, think outlines instead of squares, and identifying whats in peoples hands

you smell like a newfag trying to fit in even from a last page good job

>horrible subs going to fansub
you mean "going to rip from CR"?

The Machine

Attached: poi-5051892206341.jpg (1056x1500, 584K)

Underrated show

Attached: shot0020.jpg (470x470, 95K)

fuck off with your hollywood trash, you slavepuppet

good reply

10 years behind.

Attached: 1536385323402.jpg (491x488, 28K)

drawing bounding boxes around recognized object

literally nothing new

lets see you do it.

The future is now

Attached: Computer Vision.webm (960x720, 2.94M)

As long as you're a "good" citizen, it's nothing you need to worry about.

I did that 10 years ago with a few patches in quartz composer, and that's not even made up.

>flagging 28 members of congress as wanted criminals.
>inaccurate

Attached: 1537621691621.png (881x1079, 659K)

There's a lot more than 28 I imagine.

pjreddie.com/darknet/yolo/

git clone github.com/pjreddie/darknet
cd darknet
make

qed

PICK UP THAT CAN

propaganda, CHINA STRONK WE HAVE SUCH GOOD TECH

Same fucking thing m8

Nice try Samaritan you cuck

I have no sides and I must kek

Chinese Aimware

I got pulled over by the cops once because the car I was driving wasn't registered to me (it's in my dad's name).

Asked them how they knew, they said they matched the registration details and used facial recognition; he said I didn't look 65 years old.

Where was this?

More like CtOS 0.1 alpha

looks like some wallhacks

Alright give me a crayon

VCA, nothing special.

The Patriots

>just imagine if it can identify the people by their face
It literally does, RIGHT NOW in China and it's everywhere. Combine that with social credit system that they just rolled out. China literally became the first dystopian country this year :^)
We live in a society

>China creates surveillance software
>it works flawlessly on more than 1 billion people

>UK creates surveillance software
>pic related

Attached: 2018-09-25_120418.png (1010x379, 33K)

>Chinese police rule China
>Our police are underfunded
okay

>UK police
>underfunded
>all the funds from the copyright cartel to focus on teens pirating songs over hard criminals
LEL
Underfunded in terms of IQ points would be the only accurate statement.

Attached: 1442596545779.webm (640x360, 1.47M)

nothing to see here
youtube.com/watch?v=eViswN602_k

Rothschild's dream

that's like 10 year old chynese technology, you dont want to know what the nsa has

youtube.com/watch?v=I8k5UdOVPTU

yah the real number is more like 280

That's you walking on the street, if you use chinkshit.
You're a walking broadcasting device.

Can we just ignore the Watch Dogs scenario for a while and talk about the way those fucking pedestrians just walk through traffic like they're experts in Frogger
No wonder why China has so much traffic accidents, jesus christ

That's just China. Check out videos of India.

does that mean you're forced to own a smartphone in china?
that sounds absolutely terrible

Of course, Chinese government programs carry very real threats if they don't work.
Western government programs are moneypits.

If you want to see a western version of it working as intended, simply step into a Westfield mall - your every movement is tracked, they keep your face for 2 years and log where you shop, how long you spend, your mood, whether or not you get gruen transfer, etc.
The advertising billboards and mall maps are quite sophisticated.

I don't think it's very likely. You would have to get screenshots of every single person in the country along with their identity. Not to mention keeping up with that database as people age and being able to differentiate between people with the exact same name. And what would be the point to go through all that trouble?

For OP - it's China and if it's government then they'll be able to pull those records.
For Westfield doesn't have names unless you were for some reason wearing a nametag or flashing a card around near a connected camera. You're a just a serial number that may or may not have a name.

Open aethikike utopia.

How much that kind of giganiggamass-surveillance cost to society? What are the odds of having people committing petty crimes cost less?

Sorry for bad engrish. Isn't GNMS just a waste resource from the 0.001% to ensure their cattle that they are safe but to also protect their position of power? Isn't it stupid? When a 0.0001% man goes down it's because of another 0.0001%, we cattle are peaceful we just want bread and anime. And anyway, does those system even raise alert? Do people monitor them? In my country their is a lot of camera, but they never save anyone, we use camera to catch the killers once the victim is already cold. Yet the cost is very high.

Would you:
-have one or two rapists on the run
Or
-burn millions of $$$ridoos of taxe-money on GNMS

What's the point, I though study said GNMS was useless? Isn't it just perversion? So you can watch people have sex in the street? Man I'd monitor the prostitute area every night just to write a book about the boring nightlife of eastern women.

Seriously what's the point of GNMS? What's the point, my limited mind prevent me from understaning, please provide some insight.

t. Samsung worker

What's a watch dogs scenario, again? I don't play modern video games.

>most densely populated places
Aren't those only in the big cities? China is pretty huge, pretty sure in the rural areas there aren't that many people.

Why are they so afraid of him? Does he have a concealed weapon?

Christ, youtube watch dogs gameplay you snob. You get to deal with the video overlay and annoying commentary of the obnoxious streamers same as the rest of us.

no it's right in his hand, out in the open

>Does he have a concealed weapon?
Yeah, his BBC

Attached: map-population-asia-china-india.jpg (800x528, 140K)

It works a lot better on white people. Than other ethnic groups.

Holy fuck

Attached: 1519603558820.png (485x443, 25K)

See? Here looks empty.

Attached: chinamap.png (794x525, 692K)

That's the muslim area
Doesn't look that comfy to me, this is the only pic I could find on google maps
google.com/maps/@41.7194893,82.9246617,3a,75y,27.3h,105.74t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipMdCc0YbXh_BDdlIkq_-djq1uRI59DyEJjoVD2N!2e10!3e11!6shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipMdCc0YbXh_BDdlIkq_-djq1uRI59DyEJjoVD2N=w203-h100-k-no-pi-26.16618-ya357.9096-ro-0-fo100!7i10240!8i5120

It's a desert man...

There will be no cost on society if there is no society, only hives.

What the fuck happened to this board?

herro

>What the fuck happened to this board?
Most recently - shitposting from Jow Forums and maybe even /b/ because of that Code of Conduct irrelevant bullshit.