What does the china man get by trying to scam me?

What does the china man get by trying to scam me?
Ebay has me protected.

Attached: camera.jpg (779x673, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Canon-EOS-200D-Rebel-SL2-24-2-MP-Camera-18-55mm-IS-STM-lens-White/292741678521?hash=item4428c385b9:g:K-MAAOSwDJNbqKQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its just a lens
read it

ebay.com/itm/Canon-EOS-200D-Rebel-SL2-24-2-MP-Camera-18-55mm-IS-STM-lens-White/292741678521?hash=item4428c385b9:g:K-MAAOSwDJNbqKQQ

i mean it has to be ascam right, whats the rub?

this is an easy one, they'll never ship it.

they did ship something, i mean its only $50 im curious if they get any of the money?

i could've sworn ebay holds the $

Looks like it's just the lens.

i fell for these type of scam before, they never ships anything.

thanks, i was just curious,

i did get a tracking number, they just mail out something empty, i mean im gonna ask ebay for a refund once the shipping time allotment is passed.

it's so annoying having to wait for months to be able to file, i bet a lot of people just forgets about.

they sell off your private information

If they do actually receive the money after the payment was sent, then it could be an advanced, niche form of money laundering.

Ebay will refund the buyer if the seller doesn't ship shit, so they have a limited amount of time to act before their eBay/PayPal accounts get banned.

Attached: Seuss02.jpg (411x550, 69K)

>Ebay will refund the buyer if the seller doesn't ship shit, so they have a limited amount of time to act before their eBay/PayPal accounts get banned.

sucks on paypal, i have my calendar set on the shipment time.

but the seller i had was already NARU'd. Why not go for $200+ something a bit more reasonable, not so hard bait.

also, you just doxed yourself

>normally expensive electronic thing for sale with useless stock photo, zero-feedback seller, and unusually low BIN price

>you buy it
>the dude never ships
>you bitch to eBay to get your money back after 2-3 weeks of waiting
>you come back here to bitch about how eBay is "full of scammers"

ok

Attached: 1418350879092.jpg (719x478, 102K)

Bruce Lee was such a fucking narcissist, I wouldn't doubt that that's a real quote and I bet stupid people don't understand it either.

>67780217

Attached: questions.gif (663x311, 1.7M)

Wtf is this shit

It's a money laundering scheme.

Someone steals (or buys stolen) a bunch of credit cards and matching information. They make the cheap listings, and wait. A bunch of schmucks buy the item, and then they use a stolen credit card to purchase the actual item from a legit retailer.

In most cases the owner of the card reports the fraud before the item is shipped. In that case, the scanner didn't pay anything, but made no money. In a few cases however, the fraud won't be reported until after the item is shipped. You receive your item and don't request a refund. The card gets chargedback and the real retailer is out the money, but the scammer made their $50 off you.

Autism.

Paypal doesn't share credit card info with the eBay seller, you limp cock. That's literally their entire purpose.

>Someone steals (or buys stolen) a bunch of credit cards and matching information.
They don't use your credit info, they use ones carded already. Learn to read mate

go for it!

Attached: 1537814457338.jpg (904x508, 104K)