How do they keep getting away with it?

How do they keep getting away with it?

theregister.co.uk/2017/05/19/open_source_insider_google_amp_bad_bad_bad/

Attached: Google-AMP-Viewer-Jupiter-1.jpg (1500x834, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180921191128/https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/05/19/open_source_insider_google_amp_bad_bad_bad/
motherfuckingwebsite.com
bettermotherfuckingwebsite.com
ampproject.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

web.archive.org/web/20180921191128/https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/05/19/open_source_insider_google_amp_bad_bad_bad/

They don't.

Most of the web is browsed on Android devices, its good that Google is forcing websites to evolve.

Fuck the shit websites with full page popups and fucked up layouts, if they won't fix their shit I'm more than happy with an AI filtered version of their page served via a faster server using less data.

You didn't read the article.
It is not faster, only more proprietary and muh special version.

Retarded tripfaggot.

AMP is an open API.
It also absolutely is faster.

You are a dipshit cuck regurgitating groupthink from your macfag psuedo-reporter overlords.

AMP is not an open API. Googles servers are not open. Now go load your Javascript.

Ich mach alles richtig, halt mal die Fresse, Kleiner.

what exactly is Google amp, I randomly see people post links with it. does it like take a website, proxy it through Google and "convert it to mobile". accelerated mobile project/page?

please do the needful, sirs,,, and tell your fellow white men with iPhone,,, what it means.... ???!

Attached: He-must-be-missing-his-kidney.jpg (544x960, 98K)

It's a google cache of a webpage that is designed to be viewed on mobile devices.

Basically they want you to provide "AMP" versions of your pages and if your page sucks balls on mobile devices, they make one for you with AI.

You have no idea what AI is

Colloquially as I am using it here, its an oversimplification of using machine based learning to train algorithms to perform tasks.

Attached: autism-asshole-disease.jpg (600x750, 45K)

LOL. Now try to explain computer vision

motherfuckingwebsite.com
bettermotherfuckingwebsite.com

Fuck AMP. These 2 sites are all you need to guide you to Chad level web development.

Google enabled AMP a long ass time ago for a percentage of accounts and it wasn't always good.

There was a popup that would ask you if you wanted to use a streamlined version of the page, you clicked it and another popup would ask you if you wanted to keep using it. That is how they trained the computer.

I know that you feel triggered and arrogant but you really are a groupthink dipshit that can't make up his own mind.

Which one of these two were in the wrong?

Third party javascript on your site is a license for that third party to publish what they want on your site.
This is pretty easy to understand, and so it's pretty easy to see why google wants their scripts on every website.

Looks like Google's news app also has amp-only sites.

>google stripping away bullshit and delivering web pages that won't crash my android that only has 1gb of RAM
this is the first thing they've done in a long time I think might be useful
the fact bloated newsites get BTFO is just a bonus

The whole point of the article is that AMP shouldn't be needed. Sites shouldn't be so bloated.

thanks

>The AMP Project is an open-source initiative aiming to make the web better for all. ampproject.org/
Yes it is.

But sites, especially news sites, is bloated as fuck. So yeah, this is useful.

Fuck off, retard.