Cases That Don't Suck

Are there any cases that don't suck anymore? What the fuck happened to this market? It's all plastic shitboxes with windows and LEDs.

This is aluminum but it's sold out everywhere and only is 140mm wide so no CPU coolers.

Attached: c4bf28ce-99ea-48bb-a26e-7198c961cdee.jpg (700x391, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buyee.jp/item/search/category/23457
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buyee.jp/item/search/category/23457

thank me later

Attached: 1510587922275.png (720x398, 411K)

I got fractal design r5 and I don't think it sucks
it's quite large and heavy though.

ncase

In Win 303

shit airflow, form over function garbage

Cases are all absolute shit and you need to find some of the remaining arc midi R2s

Sacrifices airflow for noise and looks

I built a gayman PC in a Thermaltake Versa H17 mini tower last month. Zero complaints - airflow and cable routing is good, you can get it with no side window, the design is understated, and the quality is pretty satisfactory. I'm completely pleased with it for $40.
Catch is, it has no 5.25 bays - but I don't remember the last time I needed one anyway

Noice

This is what I use

Attached: 1534122904935.jpg (998x894, 271K)

Fractal Design cases.

>Sacrifices airflow for noise and looks
Explain yourself.

The elite 110 is a cretty pute case. But the lack of biege cases makes me sad.

best case

Attached: 1524945832530.png (425x411, 200K)

The cheepest one that has a button on the top

Eww
You're the type of faggot that has rgb everything aren't you

No I dont rgb everything, I have one led strip on each side at the top to illuminate the inside of the case

Fractal design have sufficent airflow to cool components while operating quiter than the open front cases. That's why everybody is ripping them off, because this design is fucking good.

With my Define R6 and tuned fan curves when I open the front the temperatures don't change the fans spin down but the noise goes up.
That's the beauty of this design, it allows higher RPM while keeping the noise down.

kys

eat shit nigger

what are you too poor to get a decent case?

double kys, faggot
my fans cost more than your case

tripple kys
I bet you run apple branded fans for your imac blacked edition

lmaoing @ poorfag pajeet

Jow Forums has pretty shit taste in cases

>buyee.jp/item/search/category/23457
Is this supposed to be like Japanese eBay?

Do they ship to Clapistan?

Now that the tempered glass and RGB meme has blown over whats the next thing for computer cases?

I really like the Lenovo workstations. P300 SFF is my current machine. It being SFF severely limits expansion tho unless you choose the thing up for a vertical GPU placement.

Attached: 83-998-023-V01.jpg (640x480, 20K)

>What the fuck happened to this market?
RGB, windows, and way overblown, OEM gamerz rice. There is no reason to spend $200+ on flashing, tempered glass bullshit, but that's a regular occurrence now.

>Are there any cases that don't suck anymore?
You could try some of the cheaper stuff on Newegg or w/e, usually those are a bit better. Or just buy something older.

>blown over
Keep dreaming. Pretty sure it's still in everything and getting worse. There are SSDs with RGB ffs.

>Its large
>Its heavy

Like your wifes boyfriends cock.

Limp wristed weak cunts like you are why we have weak flimsy plastic shitboxes.

Have you been asleep op?
Fractal Define R6
109 USD on the Egg right now

Attached: 11-352-080-V90.jpg (1280x960, 82K)

>Are there any cases that don't suck anymore?
Of course. The ones which have enough room to house your hardware and cost the least. This is no component to be wasting money on.

incel case

youre the type of faggot that goes on /fa/ and thinks dressing like a senior citizen looks good and you type stuff like "swag is for boys. class is for men."

meshify C with metal side panel
>looks nice
>no glass panel
>very good airflow
>fractal quality

okay alexa, this is epic

Is there anything good with no clear panels, good airflow, and not gay rgb shit?

Someone posted a crate, did you try that

I am no longer an african villager

It allows you to buy shit from yahoo.jp auctions, proxy bidding and shipping service. I see alot of nice cases there.

Heck yeah I can't wait to pay 4 times as much because of shipping

Fractal Design.
Take your pick. There are options for no windows and they don't come with any RGB. Airflow is great with filters standard.

>Sacrifices airflow for noise and looks
Huh? I have an R5 for my server and it's quiet and cool. 2 intake fans, 1 exhaust.

how much is moonland to clapistan shipping

in moon dollars

Attached: 13746621.png.gif (267x225, 144K)

Attached: dubstep case.webm (720x480, 2.65M)

Attached: 1510034800800.jpg (500x527, 103K)

Hes memeing. I mean look at this There seems to be a return to mesh and XxXSUPERXxX-AIRFLOW-XxXMAXxX (WUBWUBWUB) as blowback (WUBWUBWUB) from some manufacturers taking the aesthetics (BEEEYUUURR ZEoO ZEoO WUB TING WUB WUB) too far and making gorgeous ovens. (TING TING WUBWUBWUB)

Okay please turn off the dubstep.

Fractal isn't really guilty of that though.
There might be a 1°C difference between a solid front panel+filter vs mesh+filter but some people would like to have the option for dampening in the front (it does make an audible difference)
And besides, with most of the Fractal cases you can just leave remove the front panels entirely if you want and get virtually the same results as a meshify/arc.

Long live the R series!

>There might be a 1°C difference between a solid front panel+filter
But they don't have a solid front panel. They have grills so that air can be drawn in to the front fans.
You'd have to be an absolute moron to think that the fans can push a greater volume of air than can be pulled in through the gaps available at the front of the Fractal cases.

There is no vacuum forming in the front of your case.

Has anyone here moved from an Arc Midi R2 to a Define R5/6 or a similar case? Want to refresh the looks a bit, but I already have my fan curves well set up for low noise while still having good airflow in the Arc, and I'm not really sure if a Define being more restricted would cause the fans to ramp up, and defeat the purpose of a noise dampened case altogether.

I never said that it was "completely solid 100% no ventilation here folks" or "There must be some kind of magic at work here because the fans are right up against solid metal with no room to breathe!"

You're blowing me differentiating the panel types of solid and mesh out of proportion.

You know that Fractal also only copied this base design from others.

What do you fags think of the In Win 101C?

Attached: Ghost S1 DXj.jpg (1200x900, 239K)

>has 11 HDD racks
>only comes with 6 trays

Literal jews, at least the R5 didn't cuck you out of HDD trays

thank fren