TCP Reverse proxy based on domain

Hi, I want to reverse proxy tcp and udp packets based on domain name, does any of you know how to do that? I've tried with apache and nginx without success

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-09-24 at 9.29.45 PM.jpg (500x704, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_proxy
external-ip/serve?name=vm-1
external-ip/serve?name=vm-2
github.com/fatedier/frp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

try stackoverflow nigger

Sounds like you want the nginx_stream module, if I'm understanding you right?

>reverse proxy
this is not a thing
>tcp and udp
warning
>based on domain name
troll or ESL streetshitter hoping to get somebody else to do the job they lied about being qualified for.

>this is not a thing
LOL gtfo 12 y/o

yes, but based on domain names.

Name the last 8 times you've done this.

this is for my home server, there are better ways to solve this but not behind a nat

They didnt solved it, I was hopping on finding people who knows something besides of videogames an anime on Jow Forums

>reverse proxy
>how do you do that?

You just made it up so I doubt anyone would be able to tell you.

You can't. TCP & UDP have no concept of domain names, the domain name is resolved to an IP address before it's put into the packet headers. Apache & nginx do have reverse proxy functionality, I use it for accessing my various web services behind over a unified HTTPS connection, but it's for HTTP/HTTPS only because HTTP clients can send a "Host" header in their request that specifies which domain they're attempting to access. There might be some way of doing it

Yes, and also I've made this article on wikipedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_proxy

Forgot to finish that sorry:

There might be some way of doing it with TCP & UDP over HTTPS but it probably isn't going to be very pleasant (and definitely won't be fast).

I wanna achieve something like this mc1.example.com:25565 > 192.168.1.1:25565
mc2.example.com:25565 > 192.168.1.1:25566

The only obvious way of doing that I can think of is making mc1.example.com and mc2.example.com point to two different servers who each proxy differently. (Again, except for routing TCP/UDP over another protocol, which I doubt the Minecraft client will appreciate much).

It's easy. You just need to unhook tbe velocirator from your modem and install a reverse decryption gamma unit on the network.

>minecraft
Oh, so he wants to run two minecraft servers on one IP on the same port...

You can't do that dude.

He didn't write that. One of those is on 25566 and there is no requirement for mc1.example.com and mc2.example.com to be the same IP.

I think hes trying to fucking use virtual domains like iptables rules and doesn't understand that dns is for resolving addresses not routing them.

What about NSI header? is there a way to use that? also I've found those ports on stackoverflow, I don't event know what they are for, The escenario is this, I have two ESXi hosts with several SAP VMs, some of them for SAP ECC, others for SAP HANA, etc. they're all connected to a router behind a NAT(I cannot get an external IP in my location, not even a dynamic one), The router is then connected though a VPN to a VPS who has an static IPV4 IP and 4 domains directed to that IP. The problem comes because I cannot change the SAP Logon port (3200) neither on the server side or the client side, and I want to connect to several SAP ECC instances from outside the LAN without having to be in the VPN network

One could be TCP and the other UDP :^)

I don't know what the NSI header even is, googling it doesn't bring up anything either. My recommendation for that situation would be to route external-ip:3201 to internal-vm1-ip:3200, external-ip:3202 to interanl-vm2-ip:3200 and so on, but you say the port can't be changed on the client side so I think you're shit out of luck.

Perhaps the easiest solution is to put a little script on the internet facing server so that if you visit external-ip/serve?name=vm-1 it updates the routing to route external-ip:3200 to internal-vm1-ip:3200, visiting external-ip/serve?name=vm-2 changes it to route to internal-vm2-ip:3200 and so on.

I'm thinking about exposing ipv6 addresses or maybe use some floating IPs on the internet facing server, the last option would be to use a separate VPS for each SAP ECC instance

This is what I use

github.com/fatedier/frp

It's developed by chinks but it works well.

>Name the last 8 times you've done this.
>If you can’t name the last 8 times you yourself have flown a plane, planes aren’t possible!
You’re a fucking idiot.

Web devs and web hostings use reverse proxies all the fucking time.
Reverse proxy is simply a server which accepts incoming connections and passes it properly to a server which needed it.
However, there's no TCP reverse proxy which would direct based on domain name, as domain names are left in application layer of TCP/IP model.