/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user got a kingspec m.2 SSD • user's shirt is eternal • pomf • user got silicone shoelaces • user likes his 30W UV floodlight • user got some ugreen cables • user reviews his big ass mousepad • user got a HDD caddy and a bitcoin • user's dad builds a VW camper van >Last thread

Attached: dong2.png (900x700, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/USB3-0-to-SATA-IDE-Adapter-Converter-Cable-O-External-Drive-Line-with-Power-Adapter-8/32880294106.html
warosu.org/g/thread/S67756035
s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bYXvNR2C
aliexpress.com/item/4-Bays-2-5-SATA-HDD-SSD-Hard-Drive-Mobile-Rack-Backplane-with-Key-Locker-Function/32779394081.html
kickstarter.com/projects/moasureone/moasure-onetm-the-worlds-first-motion-measure-tool
youtube.com/watch?v=sZs4NDC4yrI
qpad.com/products/headsets/QH-1339/
head-fi.org/threads/the-takstar-technical-pro-gemini-greathon-cyberx-qpad-thread.585356/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the best edge to edge screen protector that I can buy? I'm trying to find something for my Huawei P20 Pro and iPhone 6s. From Amazon to Aliexpress, there are too many brands for me to choose alone!

Attached: 4L_bwSWxYSs.jpg (1200x1200, 193K)

Dt300 user here
Got some good shure tips and a new cable, they're pretty great

Attached: 20180924_201906-01.jpg (3983x2987, 2.99M)

Friend, Please Use Chinese Shopping General

年天安門廣場大屠殺

>Opens dispute + negative comment in 3..2..1..
What do you say ?

Today I am going to get mine from the post office.
Very excited!

Yo /csg/ how chinked would my hdd be if I got pic related?
aliexpress.com/item/USB3-0-to-SATA-IDE-Adapter-Converter-Cable-O-External-Drive-Line-with-Power-Adapter-8/32880294106.html

Attached: chinnkked.png (503x333, 133K)

just get an orico one that looks like shit

Too much mun mun, Plus I need something that will do IDE and SATA. I'll take my chances and report back.

i got one that cost fuck all that's powered off the usb and it's been fine for years.

This news is better than that other piece of shit, even if it needs a bit of work.
Appreciated.

ANY NEWS ON CANADA POST STRIKE

What's the difference?

ya that's fine for laptop drives but IDE needs it's own power and I don't want to keep a PSU nearby.

>infographic is 30years old

Attached: 1537376308150.png (550x370, 414K)

Not yet, wait for around October 11th so Canada Post can go on strike and cuck all the weed shops starting that day.

autism

prob not the wisest thing to order appliances from ali due to lead

but i need a good toaster oven/oven/microwave

this place's applicances are autistically expensive

>but i need a good toaster oven/oven/microwave
Shipping (even if it's «free») gonna cost you a fortune.

wait for big supermarket sales of chink shit they order. The shipping is to much.

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67756035

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

Is kingdian still the "best" chink SSD?
Which model should I get, S280 or S400?

Attached: 3f8e885fb3f183a090bee5254cea348c.jpg (627x886, 223K)

Cringe

Go in for one parcel and got multiple. It's a good day

Attached: IMG_20180925_100421.jpg (3120x4160, 1.77M)

Got a knife for my friend. Some Bluetooth adapters that I can attach to my headphones and make them wireless. I got a SD to ide converter, planning on bringing back a favourite.
Top right is the FPGA I ordered. Looks pretty good. I can't wait to try.
Will make a review

Attached: IMG_20180925_100852.jpg (3120x4160, 1.05M)

I was looking for some B adapters for my walkman. Review them user

please make a review on bluetooth adapter since last one i got was total shit
>what is real range
>can you use while charging
>does it turn off and start to glitch out if doesn't receive any sound for a while (mine does)

You got my undevided autism. I need answers to this questions.

Next thing to order from chinks is straight hands to take proper photos.

Guys, really, why not at least TRY a little a take a photo that you actually can see something on if you are going to share it?
See this image? It took me less than ten seconds to take with my phone, but knowing that lighting isn't perfect and objects are quite small I put a little thought and effort in it — and look, you can actually see what I bought!
So what's the point of sharing pictures if it's a blurry mess of pixels?

Attached: dt300.jpg (3238x2429, 3.55M)

(You)

>Guys, really, why not at least TRY a little a take a photo that you actually can see something on if you are going to share it?
Yeah, yeah, true, but why not at least TRY to fucking resize that fucking photo?
No one needs to see 3.55 MEGAbytes of your stupid chink shit (unless you are one of the anons that spammed with lingerie the last threads and really do show it on your gf (femal & attractive!).

>Yeah, yeah, true, but why not at least TRY to fucking resize that fucking photo?
Because I want you retards to see details —that's the fucking point of pictures, especially if trying to shot a lot of shit at once.
Look again at Without reading the post can you tell what all these things are? I can see the knife and two white USB cables, the rest is just blurry spots.
That's the point of hi-res pictures —to see details.
Oh, and that pic is almost 2x the resolution.

The sound does come off a bit compressed but is still pretty good. Comes with pic related so you can plug it into a stereo system. Easy to set up. Manual explains how to setup but the rest is actually fo another device. Volume up and down don't work (at least for me).
Range is amazing. Walked everywhere in my house and had no dropped connections. At least 8 metres maybe more
You can use while charging. It uses a usb micro port which is included
Left for it for maybe 10-15 minutes with no sound. No problems
I'm pretty happy with this purchase. Low price and I'm getting a lot out a of it
For anybody who wants it. I'm currently on mobile s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bYXvNR2C

Attached: IMG_20180925_132048.jpg (4160x3120, 959K)

>2018.73424657534
>still not Chinese Shopping General despite MANY people requesting

This. Discriminating against Chinese American user of Jow Forums is against the law. Why can't we just respect one another?

Attached: 1525788762438.jpg (336x410, 98K)

>MANY people
Yeah.

did you test the mic?

>femal & attractive
>attractive
3dpd roasties are fucking grotesque
kill yourself

Attached: 761.jpg (125x150, 9K)

Are all Ethernet to USB adapters shit or are there any decent ones?

As I see it we currently have 2 for and one (racist) against.

2 dollars ones are fine

>2 for
Yeah, sure. Two.

any one seen any thing like this from china that doesn't have doors its a trayless 2.5inch hdd hot swap bay.

I want one that works like a SD card slot where it locks when you push it in and then unlocks when you push it in further or press some button. this one almost does that but has a door mechanism instead that pushes it out when you open door.

its from startek.

Attached: StarTech 2 drive trayless hot swap 2.5 inch SATA.jpg (500x500, 43K)

How cheap are old Intel CPUs from the chinks?
Specifically Haswell chips.

Attached: product did not arrive.jpg (604x555, 47K)

[David Attenborough]Attracted by the colourful signals of the normie, the incel rushes to the scene.
Displaying an unusually unfitting reacting image, the incel starts to inflate his puny lungs. If you look really closely, you can even see his chest moving a bit, under his many folds of lard.
Overwhelmed by the large amount of oxygen and still enraged by the normie sighting, the incel starts to twitch and shake, in preparation to let out his unmating call[/David Attenborough]
>R…
>Rrrrr…
>Rrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
>3dpd roasties are fucking grotesque
>kill yourself
[David Attenborough]Having demonstrated his inferiority to his normie foe, the incel reduces his uncourtship cockscomb back to a normal size, so that his blood can flow back to his tiny penis again.
Exhausted from this ordeal, the incel waddles back to his mancave, where he goes back to his usual routine of manipulating his genitalia, while looking at crude drawings of underage females.[/David Attenborough]

>tfw i cant find this pasta on google
yikes chief

Thanks.

Attached: 40yoboomer.png (827x883, 724K)

Attached: yw.png (500x508, 22K)

Looking for a gyroscope, anyone have a rec?

which kind?

aliexpress.com/item/4-Bays-2-5-SATA-HDD-SSD-Hard-Drive-Mobile-Rack-Backplane-with-Key-Locker-Function/32779394081.html

Something like this
kickstarter.com/projects/moasureone/moasure-onetm-the-worlds-first-motion-measure-tool

Doesn't need to be feature heavy mind you

if you want to /diy/ yourself something like that with a microcontroller then the mpu-6050 is should do the job nicely (accelerometer + gyroscope, extremely easy to get data out of it).
i have a bunch of accelerometers around here, but i cant recall if the others, besides the mpu-6050, have gyro or not, ill look around (but i think that is the only gyro i got)

based and redpilled

MFW sale stuff has arrived.

Attached: xiaomi-pantyhose.jpg (800x800, 56K)

When's the next big sale? 11.11.?
Should I try to order stuff at that date, to seehowlong it takes?

Check the prices with the AliPrice browser extension. Let's you see the price history and likely sale prices. Might not be worth the wait.

>tfw won an aliexpress free chinkshit
>it's a lube bottle
what did they mean by this

Friend please enable DRM so we can help you better and give discounts :)
Why the fuck would they need this on aliexpress other than tracking reasons?

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x843, 402K)

The chink knows!

is it possible to buy pc parts from china

or is that not a good idea

will it leak lead or something into my room air

It can work.
youtube.com/watch?v=sZs4NDC4yrI

But is it a good idea? Probably not.
Difference in prices are not that big, but you are losing warranty.

stop being butthurt over a word retard

in the 320kbs world people want wireless audio.. which will drop it down to like 2002 teir quality.

good job guys stop being retarded wireless will never make sense for audio or video.

>but you are losing warranty
>warranty
not him but i forgot that's a thing
For me warranty is a totally alien concept.

>What is aptx-HD
>What is LDAC

Had to return GPU to the store and to repair laptop, so it can be useful.

name five devices that has/supports those

Yeah i just realized that was a thing, personally i've never used any kind of warranty in my life and couldn't even if i wanted to.

Kek'd and saved.

Which FPGA is that?

Shangling m0 — just ordered ut, so from top of my head.
Sony Xperia series and all of their Z-series walkmans — that's already more than five
Oh, and LDAC included in Android 8.
That's only about LDAC.
More?

Just checked my phone (Pixel), and look!

Attached: ldac.jpg (720x1280, 67K)

Literally every phone with Android 8.0+, even unofficially.

Phone support is fine, but HEADPHONE support is abysmal. You'd be lucky to find regular aptx and ldac is exclusive to sony.

>Shure foamies
Do those fit on anything bigger or only shure-clones? I'm tired of the standard garbage chinaman foamies and I'm not giving in to the comply jew.

>You'd be lucky to find regular aptx
One of two chink BT-headsets already have aptx.
>ldac is exclusive to sony
For now — yes, and they aren't bad.
But there is also aptx-hd.

stop forcing this shitty meme

still shit quality.

if your not listing to 40,000kbs music your doing it wrong. even games at a low bitrate piss me off.

low bit rate gaming sounds like your playing pubg on a NintendoDS or some thing stop living in the dark because you tripped over a headphone cable once get a decent set.

Sorry, Mr. Audiophile.
Gonna go violate my anus with specially warmed up by pure white noise oxygen-free tube to reach your highs.

e-ink display arrived!

Attached: 1509883973484.jpg (1600x1200, 995K)

Report back when it stops refreshing properly.

any china thing for replacing a headphone jack with out needing to solder? like some pin out thing where you just strip the cables and sqweeze them in and it pins them?

its a L/R/Mic jack if you wondering like on a iPhone earbud. I figure cutting up some cheap earbuds and cutting the broken jack and working out the right wires and soldering them and heatsinking it all up tight would be best but its effort if theres some easy thing that's a little more bulky for 5$ id get it.

>with out needing to solder?
Nope.

For what purpose?

ohk. I got gunmetal hyper x cloud 2s for 10usd delivered. (2 year old headset)

retails for like 100$ and it has beyerdynamic internals and frame just rebrand so its prob actually a rebranded 399$ beyer headset.

40x cheaper deal not bad. better than piracy.

>it has beyerdynamic internals
It has Takstar 80 internals, which is _based_ on Beyerdynamics design.

no Takstar 80s and qpad qh-90 are actually made in beyerdynamic factory in china and so are clouds and cloud alpha (not other shitty hyperx thou) I just don't know what the speaker is thou and want to find out.

I doubt they would have ordered a newer part its prob beyers cheapest speakerphone.

Anybody tried there?

Attached: APT-X-Bluetooth-ATH-IM01-ATH-IM02-ATH-IM03-ATH-IM04-ATH.jpg_640x640q90.jpg__1.jpg (640x640, 30K)

No. Beyerdynamic headphones are made in Germany.

How good is a vertical mouse for gayming? Has anybody actually used it to play vidya?
Anybody unironically using it in general?

Attached: vertical memeouse.jpg (800x800, 46K)

*these

Shitty meme, don't fall for it. Real men use a roller mouse anyway. Pic related.

Attached: dragon_scout_business_jet_isr.png (600x586, 522K)

read this
qpad.com/products/headsets/QH-1339/

what happened was after the global financial crisis beyer was going to have to shut down so this sweedish quake player made a deal to make unbranded ones and so did Takstar to keep the factory going.

yes I don't know where the factory is and yes I think even if they have a assembly factory in Germany the parts and plastic would come from china imo but maybe not.

regardless all these phones are made in the same place and the reason they exist is beyer was about to go bankrupt so they licensed their factory to other brands to keep them above water.

im just interesting if some one has actually taken a cloud/qpad 90 or takstar 80 apart and seen the model of the phone inside im 99% sure it will be a beyer serial number.

a easier way would be to find a beyer model with same specs as I posted. might be a discontinued cheaper model but its still beyer.

loled

>Takstar 80 internals
info on what drivers all of these oval no brand beyers use will prob be in this thread but I don't have time to look

head-fi.org/threads/the-takstar-technical-pro-gemini-greathon-cyberx-qpad-thread.585356/

they also did a larger round no name run of beyers by all these brands but that had dif size speaker.

they all come with same spec drivers one for the rounds one for the ovals.

beyer started doing this in 2008 when the markets crashed. they are beyer headphones dude its simple logic they are not clones

>€300
>made in Germany
What's your point? Those have nothing to do with the others except for aesthetics.