Best software for Coding

Hey guys,

I just started coding for a company. They have platform for that but and I want to do coding outside their platform. Mainly educational games, apps and websites. What is a good software for that?

Attached: codingfeatured.jpg (1152x810, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adacore.com/download
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Before everyone else gets here, here's what you did wrong:

You literally googled "coding" in google to try and find a pic for your Jow Forums post.

You started your post with "Hey guys,"

You posted your occupation with little details about what you're doing.

You're asking a question about how to do something you're already doing.

You already know the answer to your own post.

If you don’t even know what tool to use how did you even get a job as a programmer? Did you just walk through the door and asked if they had any job you could do and hired you as a coder?

He went in for an interview and spun the "Wheel of Career" and took whatever it landed on.

what is shlomo sliding?

The company took in non coders taught, us to code, now want us to only use their software. I would rather not.

should I have started it with "hey faggot" ?

use Assembly. it allows you to "assemble" software easily with short commands

i got the job because of a family friend. my dad told them i was good at computers

In other words you're a poo in loo

No, don't start with anything. Just "I just started coding for a company" would have been better.

He went to Mumbai University for two years and then moved on to New Delhi where he got a job working for Pajeetsoft for $2 a day.

But you are the faggot

what ever floats your boat

You're way in over your head. Quit before you get fired for incompetence.

so are you, as long as we understand each other

V I M

EMACS A SHIT

Attached: 1528247239606.gif (500x360, 1.15M)

Ignore these guys, the best software for coding is the software you already use.

Then it's true? Please tell me you're just doing android web bullshit and not a real job where someone could potentially get hurt or killed?

but it's proprietary software that asserts ownership rights over all IP created on it, even stuff I mess around with is there's. fuck that!

the sky is not falling, faggot. I'm just a guy, new to coding that wants to use private software and bullshit company software that asserts ownership rights over anything I make.

How does it feel knowing you smell so bad that you were quickly identified as being from the filthiest place on earth from across the fucking internet?

instead of bullshit company software

If you're new to coding why even have a job in it?
Should've read the contract when you signed up for the job in the first place.

Feels fine, because it's not true. But don't let me stop you in your delusion, my dude.

Serious question here, what exactly do you do and how the fuck did you get this job? It's obvious as fuck you don't know jack shit about anything SE related. Unless maybe English isn't your first language and I'm misunderstanding something here?

Please do tell us what company hired you. We're all curious.

adacore.com/download

What is wrong with you guys? I'm just looking recommendations on good software to develop my skill instead of propitiatory company bullshit and you guys act like I walked into a gym and yelled;

"Hey bros, where do I get steroids?"

You are a low IQ monkey, that's what's wrong retard.

Whatever fuck this thread and fuck you

This has got to be fucking b8.

Entry level marketing company. They had a guy come in and show us some basics, then they told us to develop interactive features on some of the products we offer.

They gave us company software to play around with. Some guys learned only enough to get by but I can see myself diving into this. No one is at risk of dying because of my lack of coding knowledge.

I'm literally a guy who wants to get better at this on own time and without giving the company stuff I may or may not come up with.

>good software to develop my skill
Education and experience develops your skill, not a program you use on your computer.

You need to learn English before you learn programming.

Don't be a code monkey. You are diarrhea in loo status right now.

I hope you coded something incorrectly that triggers some bug to kill some kid with epilepsy with flashing lights so your company gets sued and fires you.

what does "coding for a company" even mean

is that still "a poo in the loo" status or is "low iq monkey" an upgrade?

IQ of monkey shit.

Are you dense? Or is pointing out the obvious your forte? I searched google for software to code on and there were like 8 different ones. I'm just looking for that can give me a relatively instant output of what I code (like our company software does)

sorry for everyone treating you so rough OP. some of the guys here are just a bit salty lol. i recomend you install a program called gentoo. its great for coding.

Just use Atom.

Attached: 1521670275448.jpg (640x560, 59K)

It's the same thing.

Attached: faggot.jpg (840x630, 157K)

>"...need to learn English..."

yeah my dude, if you squint your mind tight enough you can pretend I'm some Indian code slave in Bombay.

Temple OS

thank you

Kek. The eternal pajeet strikes again.

Attached: xp gold.jpg (463x600, 71K)

thank you

If you had good IP, you wouldn't have been hired to work at this firm. Capitalism always wins! Except against stick. Stick always wins.

Attached: stick!.jpg (577x565, 220K)

What language did the marketing guy teach you

HTML CSS and JAVA basics of each. I like JAVA

>JAVA

FUCK JAVA, real programmers use C#

>POO

OOP IN LOO

I guess I'm the but of some inside joke...I'm crushed really.

>C#
Fuck C#

Fuck you, Rajeev

>implying I am indian
Fuck you, Satya Nadella

How hard is php for a retard who has never coded?

unironically the truth

implying any of you faggots will ever be a better java programmer than Nagoor Babu

Attached: DurgasoftDigital.png (3487x2456, 3.22M)

OBJECT
ORIENTATED
PROGRAMMING
OOP = POO

Attached: oooh hahaha that is quite ironic my man.png (107x107, 30K)

Just use Visual Studio Code, it's the best all around free tool atm with a very low learning curve.

Easy, but that's the problem.
You'll mess up and get your shit hacked.

Congrats user! You will certainly do well. Don't listen to the jobless haters on this site