Are you utilizing the code of conduct for your multi-user projects Jow Forums?

Are you utilizing the code of conduct for your multi-user projects Jow Forums?

Attached: 1537751589433.jpg (769x1024, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/1029159176822509568
youtube.com/watch?v=b5azBqNBxr4&t=924s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JUST

Attached: 1537685155483.png (786x601, 729K)

Mental illness. That's all I can say.

The CoC has fulfilled its primary purpose, which is to make the pic related of OP famous far beyond his value as a programmer.

All posts with this image are assumed to be Jewish tricks until further notice.

that smug look in her eyes...jesus

Corey's having a rough time

Can I keep my male pronouns when switching to a transexual lesbian?

yes
your sexual orientation and personality aka mental illness are different things.
and if someone says otherwise they're bigots

Attached: 1498564351245.jpg (294x442, 25K)

hello guys and welcome to the 8 bit guy

>Be me
>Write proprietary software
>No tranny asking me to have a CoC
>No retards posting tickets asking me to rename variables
>No autists commenting on my code
>Instead people give me money in exchange for my work

It's such a hard life, I wish I could be an autist and write open source software.

look at the top of his head

>write proprietary software to earn money
>on free time contribute to open source projects you like

I don't have free time.
But I'm happy that autististic slaves that get abused by Red Hat, IBM and trannies and feminists write that software for me.

To further add to that comment:
If you think I'm being sarcastic, think about how the world used to be before Richard Stallman promoted free software.

You still had people doing programming for fun, but instead of maintaining web servers to improve the products of Red Hat and IBM, they wrote fun video games, in whatever language they want, no one gave a shit about the source code, only about the final software. Some wrote spreadsheets and stuff and were able to make a living like that.

Nowadays people write open source, for free, to: improve the infrastructure of the wealthiest corporations in the world, and get a chance to be hired by them.
It's a fucking losing deal. The software is not even better, it's generally an undocumented mess impossible to configure or maintain properly.

you're welcome.

see:

How does it feel being gang-cucked by Amazon, Microsoft, Google and Facebook?
You're a good goy writing their infrastructure for free.

I'm not working on any project used by amazon, microsoft, google or facebook.
but if you're referring to people who does (i.e. linux), they use it too.
it's pretty hard to show you bigger picture when you're just full of yourself.

That's not smug at all

>her
That's obviously an ugly middle-aged white male pig in drag trying to circumvent his white privilege.

>the
No.
>a
Yes.
My CoC states everyone must remain anonymous and any attempt at personalization will be met with a permaban.
I don't even care if you're a computer and not human.
I don't care what type of human you are if you are one.
Don't tell me or your gone.
I won't tell you either.

I wanna sneak into this fat tranny's apartment at night and beat his fucking skull in with a sledge hammer.

>Her

Your new overlord: twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/1029159176822509568

Terry knew this was coming and decided to leave this gay earth. F

Attached: 1526228061627.jpg (275x296, 17K)

Am I the only one that would unironically love the opportunity to spend a night going down on her?

disgusting!

fuck I miss him a lot

I saw several videos saying is mircosoft but not addressing their real problem
now linus is gone and people left and right pulling out over this "code of conduct" where you can get dismissed or be removed from the linux founation at anytime for any reason.

that is really dangerous and vauge
that dumb tranny is going to burn down the linux kernel for a very vain virual signal

even other trannies deiced to threaten to pull their code if the "code of conduct isn't removed or at least defined"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
pic related,

Attached: 1434058259934.png (686x1214, 117K)

it's HIS goddammit

Write more open source software, cucks, so that megacorporations run by deranged trannies, feminists and SJWs can profit off your hard work.

And don't forget to shit on proprietary software, more often than note written by small, Western companies.

>even other trannies deiced to threaten to pull their code if the "code of conduct isn't removed or at least defined"
source?

Yet not a single person has "pulled out" their code so far because it is impossible.

youtube.com/watch?v=b5azBqNBxr4&t=924s

and i said threatening you dumb fucks
here the source anyway.

they didn't mention trannies because they would get censored by googles Sjw A.I. so you just have to fill in the blanks.

I utilize it in my single-man project on github. I am male one day, and female the next to ensure equality.

It's still nonsense.
To start with, if it was possible, people would have done it a long time ago for various other reasons. Yet it has never happened. Because copyright law just doesn't work that way.

I use a different code of conduct
Violence speed momentum

Attached: 1537770064063.jpg (463x610, 66K)

This meme doesn't work out. Linux users aren't freetards.

I hope he, she or whatever the fuck this thing is rapes you so you stop posting this pic.

No. My own CoC is that every user understands my final ownership, and that if they pull this stunt I will scorch the earth, defend via legal methods if they try to pick up with it, then drop a nuke on it so it would make it impossible for them to go anywhere near it even if they tried.

RTX off / RTX On .jpg

>on free time contribute to open source projects you like
you post on Jow Forums, if the people in the stuff you contribute to found out they'd ban you

why do you still contribute?

Attached: 347598734985734.png (1260x854, 629K)

Top fuckin kek

his it now

Attached: 1468683408746.jpg (800x530, 55K)