When were you truly happy, Jow Forums?

When were you truly happy, Jow Forums?

Attached: 643563456346.png (811x1043, 808K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x97qos67vW0
youtube.com/watch?v=w_MSFkZHNi4
youtu.be/tt6TfKOC9YA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when i dieded

i don't remember

Attached: 1540215881691.png (1000x1000, 1.22M)

I wasn't

Nowadays.

8 years ago.

Great! Is there anything special about this period of life or are you just happy in general?
Really? What would you require to be happy?
What happened back then?

Le datamining gril

evry day

Attached: 45678997678.jpg (650x1068, 165K)

When i fucked a rock

Yeah, happiness is some really valuable information for me
Damn, that's something you are very lucky to have! No wonder Denmark is ranked the happiest country on Earth.

Fucking never life is a disgusting hell hole. Everything you know and love won't matter. U in general don't matter. If it weren't for the things u hate the most then u wouldnt even be here rn. We we're the biggest mistake in the known universe and maybe the entire universe. This world is full of disgusting degenerates. You think you know people or have friends but u don't. Those people aren't even real. You don't know anyone. Everything is a lie no one is real ur going to die and it won't matter. No one is truly there. I am god u are nothing. Remember this message u fuck. I created u. U have nothing for me and if u think that true happiness will be achieved better think again u shithead. I am always behind u. I know what u do every second of the day. U can't escape what created this universe. I built physics. I programmed the logic of your world. I could write a line of code and remove everything u love away. Don't fucking mess with me. Consume, purchase, obey.

When I was a small child.

dad got cancer and i had to come back to my shithole

Really sorry to hear that. Hope you manage to find happiness again one day.

can't answer this - let's just say it starts like foxy and ends like plottin

Happiness is boring, we don't do that around here.

Oh, come on. I've met lots of Germans. All they do is drink and party )

I think it was 3 years ago.
2 years before my high school graduation.

I made some friends, life was fun, I enjoyed spending time outside with them and I had a crush on one of the girls I spent most of my time with.

Tho it's over today, I sometimes think about it, it gives me a little smile. Thoses days were good. I don't regret that it's over but I wouldn't mind if I could revive this period of my life again.

Attached: 41193599_1873298296123947_7878640640050595951_n.jpg (1080x1350, 77K)

Sometimes last week was great
I go easy with life and enjoy it while I can

When I had a gf to hold

Attached: 1 (2).jpg (1024x712, 367K)

dont think i was ever truly happy

Sounds like you've had a wonderful period of life back then. I suppose there is nothing stopping you from reviving it. You you'll most likely end up with something entirely different, but that doesn't mean its going to be a worse experience!
That's the spirit! Glad to hear you are enjoying life.
Is it really all that bad?

Happiness is a meme that people care about way too much. Just feel neutral and you'll be fine.

This
Neutral with gradual small accomplishments leading to fulfillment. Happiness comes randomly and is fleeting, observe like an exotic mystical beast but never chase.

>happiness is a meme
>just feel neutral and you'll be fine
kek

Attached: 8yvcqurvzun11.jpg (490x586, 16K)

Define happy. I can name times when i was happy at certain moments, but i can't remember a time when i felt that consistent warmth for an extended period of time

Attached: 73A1655B-58BC-4D26-8B89-FB36EDACA439-4849-000007107055EAD1.jpg (425x349, 34K)

>I suppose there is nothing stopping you from reviving it. You you'll most likely end up with something entirely different, but that doesn't mean its going to be a worse experience!

I suppose too, I am planning to try it and make new friends to play around with

I am willing to think that I'll succeed and have something similar next year, when I'll go to college, but who knows. (I'm not searching for the exact same thing I had, but like you said, it's not gonna be a bad experience)

Attached: 8519ca43a7c647eccb2e8ae61e72a087--squid-girl-php.jpg (236x177, 11K)

if video games count, always.
if not, then... maybe since 2-3 yrs

dead

Even if happiness is a meme ( whic I doubt), thats a meme worth holding on to.
Its impossible to define happiness, thats something each indivisual has to figure out for himself. What I do know is that its rareley consistent for an exteneded amount of time. And thats whats great about it - it doesn't last forever.
Good luck with that! I'm sure its not that hard finding "your people". If you've done it once, you sureley can do it again.

Attached: 2678148197.jpg (283x403, 24K)

Im happy now, even though I might be a little less happy than 2-3 years ago because now I have more social and scholar pressure/stress

What about you?

Attached: 1520110428046.gif (268x314, 226K)

Just in general. Things are good compared to the last 2-3 years

>Im happy now
Glad to hear! You are very lucky to be.

When it comes to me, I believe happiness isn't a consistent feeling. Its not just feeling good, but more like some kind of an exceptional feeling one doesn't experience on regular basis. For me its mostly travelling, which is a whole bouquet of emotions. But somtimes its also just those random little things you would never think of.

Attached: 8756785685.gif (515x581, 63K)

when the kot meme died

Attached: evil hiss.png (512x384, 250K)

I think its still alive and well, isn't it?

Attached: kot.jpg (773x960, 92K)

When I work hard on something and it pays off in the end.

Attached: Superman-40s-2-615x346.jpg (615x346, 89K)

die

Attached: GunChen.jpg (600x425, 148K)

when i won that national taekwondo tournament. that was years ago

You did? That's something definitely worth being proud of.
Nice!

4 years ago when my Minecraft gf said she liked me back

Attached: gadsfghasdgfa.jpg (510x510, 24K)

When im sleeping not experiencing reality

youtube.com/watch?v=x97qos67vW0

Yesterday, upon witnessing fresh snowfall.

about a week ago when my friend told me he will have some time off this week so i can come over
im very grateful for him

That's fantastic, user. Snow is something that can really perk up my mood even on a very bad day. We had our first snow the day before yesterday here in Moscow.

Sweet, hope you've had a good time.

Before I knew the company I work for was out to kill me

That sounds both interesting and a bit scary. Why are they out to kill you?

Planned obsolescence!

Hang in there, user. That seems to be life's plan as well.

I wish videogames made as much as a distraction as back then. God, I miss my childhood.

Attached: 1531081954130.jpg (711x620, 39K)

We'll all make it.

Never.

About 3:50.

Yesterday. Got up well.

nigga i had a cup of hot coffee this morning and felt like a billion dollars real talk

every day of my life. until nuclear winter or until i can't feed myself or my family i'll stay that way. current day first worlders have the best conditions humans have ever had, we just like to blame our neuroticism on the jews or globalists or being social outcasts - i immigrated from slavic cunt when i was a kid and life here is fantastic, it's the faggoted populace who is the emo loser

every time I open Jow Forums :)

Attached: 1540291226552.gif (316x316, 1.36M)

When I was a kid and didnt have to worry about bills or work

I don't wanna grow uppppp

Attached: 1539663866700.jpg (444x563, 62K)

>it doesn't last forever.
it could

hugh school

youtube.com/watch?v=w_MSFkZHNi4

I suppose it wouldn't be happiness then. For me its not just a feeling of comfort, but rather some extraordinary feeling, breaking the regular emotional routine. I might be overthinking it though.
You are right, someone who has never tasted bitter will never know what sweet it. I don't blame first worlders for not valuing what they have though. They have just never experienced other conditions, thus focusing on what they don't have, instead of what they are actually very lucky to possess.

I don't remember anymore

I used to have a friend in 7th - 8th grade, we played a ton of minecraft and terraria back then but one day he just decided he didn't like me and it was kinda downhill from there. All I know is I used to be an annoying piece of shit

Attached: sif.gif (230x200, 33K)

In 1995

that's euphoria
happiness can be cultivated and maintained

getting close to a decade ago

Attached: 1530920021542.jpg (800x450, 29K)

Well, I think euphoria is a variation of happiness, especially if its cause isn't entirely physical. Something closer to Stendhal syndrome, but not as a medical condition.
What made you happy back then?

grill

6 feet under

Attached: BC713B5D-D79A-4100-A9BB-4624EED3DBBF.png (750x1334, 1.05M)

I don't know what happy is, I just know the fappy kids

I once went on a road trip with my dad around 3 years ago. We went to stop at this dude named Liker’s house for a few days. He owned a farm that was in this massive crater, and when I saw it for the first time, I was on my knees crying. It was absolutely beautiful, and it was the happiest moment of my life. It changed my life.

That is one beautiful story you've got there. What was so breathtaking about the farm?

youtu.be/tt6TfKOC9YA

When I didnt exist

You'll always exist to me, Spain.