windows
>can video games
>can video edit
>can image edit
>can program
>can office

gahnoo/loonix
>can program

i really want to like gnu/loonix but it just doesn't have the universal support of a 98% desktop OS does. sorry.

I still use it on my server though so don't feel bad.

Attached: sabina3.jpg (389x550, 31K)

>sorry
nobody cares what u use, or what opinion u have.
kys
all fields etc

Cool blog.

Attached: 138.png (828x131, 10K)

Imagine being a street shitter paid shill
sage goes on all fields

Kys. Windows 10 Is better than linux. Android is the best linux distro. Kys

>t. street shitter

they just don't understand how terribly they waste their lifetime with artificial Legos.

Because you don't waste your lifetime one way or another? There is no meaning to life in West.

Here, have a vintage meme.

Attached: csb.jpg (571x570, 55K)

No I don't. I at least read as proper books as I could find, recently grown out of video games, quit fapping and smoking, alcohol and other bad habits.

I'm fucking 100 lightyears ahead of you. And time doesn't work for me here. and I'm going off of internet shithole as soon as I'm done archiving useful stuff.

Internet became shit after 2003. linux/unix used to suck back then. they still suck because you brainlets don't understand that as technology grows, demands grow either with them. a 5mb single internet webpage became 500mb coding giant. you could get vidya in 1,44 disks, now they're 60 or 100 gb or something? What I'm saying is as the evolution goes, regardless of development rate, these systems technically will never be able to catch up. And gnu/linux/unix/minix whatever guys desperately will keep wasting their lives.

They literally will be kept busy until they die, and that busy-ness will not advance anything neither in their own life or in the computing scene. this is the problematic part. 5GB will become 5PB but literally you'll stay in the same logical position. the ride will never end but time will keep devouring you unless you quit.

Attached: 1521219483312.gif (500x497, 881K)

holy shit dude
>Jow Forums will subtly ignore this

Attached: 1532977113106.png (853x631, 581K)

Is this a pasta?
>No I don't waste my lifetime one way or another. I at least read as proper books as I could find, recently grown out of video games, quit fapping and smoking, alcohol and other bad habits. I'm fucking 100 light-years ahead of you. And time doesn't work for me here. and I'm going off of internet shithole as soon as I'm done archiving useful stuff. Internet became shit after 2003. linux/unix used to suck back then. they still suck because you brainlets don't understand that as technology grows, demands grow either with them. a 5mb single internet web-page became 500mb coding giant. you could get vidya in 1,44 disks, now they're 60 or 100 gb or something? What I'm saying is as the evolution goes, regardless of development rate, these systems technically will never be able to catch up. And gnu/linux/unix/minix whatever guys desperately will keep wasting their lives. They literally will be kept busy until they die, and that busy-ness will not advance anything neither in their own life or in the computing scene. this is the problematic part. 5GB will become 5PB but literally you'll stay in the same logical position. the ride will never end but time will keep devouring you unless you quit.

YOUR LIFE IS FUCKING WASTED, KIDDO

Attached: 1536218345447.gif (720x348, 1.33M)

include me in the time capsule

Attached: 1507989347797.png (226x274, 82K)

Praise Kek

Attached: 1509858890457.png (259x335, 77K)

Dont listen to this bullshit.

p-please

Attached: 1533536569550.jpg (480x451, 43K)

I can see it now...

Attached: 2018-09-25_15h31_58.png (723x799, 185K)

WTF is going on with this comment?

>recently grown out of video games, quit fapping and smoking, alcohol and other bad habits.
>Internet became shit after 2003.

ITP 40 year old man brags about quitting vidya

oh sorry for that, of course you gonna need some verification of age or else all I typed would be rendered as invalid. I'm 27.

No I don't waste my lifetime one way or another. I at least read as proper books as I could find, recently grown out of video games, quit fapping and smoking, alcohol and other bad habits. I'm fucking 100 light-years ahead of you. And time doesn't work for me here. and I'm going off of internet shithole as soon as I'm done archiving useful stuff. Internet became shit after 2003. linux/unix used to suck back then. they still suck because you brainlets don't understand that as technology grows, demands grow either with them. a 5mb single internet web-page became 500mb coding giant. you could get vidya in 1,44 disks, now they're 60 or 100 gb or something? What I'm saying is as the evolution goes, regardless of development rate, these systems technically will never be able to catch up. And gnu/linux/unix/minix whatever guys desperately will keep wasting their lives. They literally will be kept busy until they die, and that busy-ness will not advance anything neither in their own life or in the computing scene. this is the problematic part. 5GB will become 5PB but literally you'll stay in the same logical position. the ride will never end but time will keep devouring you unless you quit.

Attached: 09877965456.jpg (676x882, 45K)

just install a vm lol

Well seeing as you proclaimed that the "internet became shit after 2003", there's a question of how you're able to make this call unless you're old as shit, in which case, your quitting habits comment now holds a lot less weight.

As it stands, if you're 27, that means you were 12 in 2003. So in reality, you most likely don't have enough exposure to the web pre-2003 to make a call on it.

Get where I'm going with this?

Although, I reckon your post is a bait, and therefore, I've lost already. If so, WP.

lol'd

Attached: C87CFB75-9CE8-411C-B49B-1EB8517B7BC0.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

I was 7 when I first met with pc and stuff. believe me I have lots of memories ranging from rotten.com to geocities. Also I'm not trying to beat you on antyhing, I actually feel extremely lucky about this. I just tried to give you a 400j reality shock. The earlier the better.

toasting in a great bread

Attached: 1537023234773.jpg (1677x1675, 685K)

Yeah fair call then, and nah man whatever works for you, I've been on a similar vein for a few years now. Albeit without the early years exposure, so I've got a lot of ground to make up. It's a good motivator.

I don't edit videos in pirated premiere, make ebin memes in pirated Photoshop, or put in numbers into excel like a monkey. I do is program or consume media so I don't need windows for anything. Any document creation I do can be done in libreoffice or Google docs.

Attached: Screenshot_Clover_dev_20180925-102953.png (1080x1920, 54K)

wew

Sure, kid.

kek

windows
>can't into raw sockets
>can't into symlinks
>can't into drivers writting unless you have expensive developer license + signing key
>can't into basic error recovery
dropped

Attached: 1496200748394.jpg (321x322, 25K)

>not making ebin memes in pirated Photoshop
LMAOing at ur life

Attached: she cute.gif (600x600, 507K)

Imagine making a shitty 600x600 gif that can be done in literally anything else and using it as an ebin example

where's the lie?????

>that rhetoric
>that composure
>that realism

Have you witnessed the Rapture or what?
wtf

Attached: WTF21.jpg (480x451, 20K)

reminder that ugly american women hate this asian cutie

Attached: 1416865707320.jpg (1000x2876, 580K)

I unironically use a Kubuntu installation for digital art becasue Krita's performance on linux is fucking superb, it smokes all competiton and is the purest joy to use.

Not even Photoshop can compete, let alone slow and feature poor stuff like CSP and the rest of them.

Attached: 60c.jpg (680x1025, 47K)

I'd switch but I'm reluctant to get rid of the Adobe suite. Also it's a pain to play vns on linux in my experience.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

>I'm fucking 100 lightyears ahead of you

fucking GOLD

Attached: 1510190476587.jpg (1200x800, 621K)

Based whitepill.

My fucking sides...They're gone for good...oh my god...Brilliant...

Attached: exde.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>tfw Legos are artificial.

fucking hell

Attached: bigthink.gif (280x207, 1.1M)

is this cyberpunk

>microsoft dropping w7 support
>users not wanting to change to botnet10
>steam releases proton
In the near future all the AAA developers(gamming/sofware) will adopt linux as a real OS, not only as a server machine.

also libreoffice can do the same as. msoffice does

>loonix
>can program

then what is pic related? literally the best IDE of the century.

Attached: visual_studio_purple.png?fit=400%2C199&strip=all.png (400x199, 10K)

Interesting. I'll make a note to try it out, I hope I'll be impressed desu. I like the features of CSP (not sure why you say it's feature-poor) but it definitely feels sluggish at times. PS is more responsive but it's not an art program and you can tell.
It would be nice to not have the Wacom service break randomly as well, I can have hope that actual kernel devs would write better code than that

This. For an all-purpose OS winblows, unfortunately, is the best choice. Linux is good for everything else unless the specfic task you are trying to do is game.
>inb4 Linux can play games