Thermal paste

Thermal paste

Attached: 41KKNzhtFWL.jpg (500x500, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tomshw.de/waermeleitpasten-charts/
tomshardware.com/reviews/thermal-paste-comparison,5108.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I fucked a dog in the ass yesterday.

What thermal paste did you use?

epic thread

when intel packaged decent small coolers with their cpoos

your moms pussy juice

are you me?

I hate those plastic feet on the stock coolers. They bend and break way too easily.

Least it was until I fucked everythan up

whats actually the best non conductive thermal paste and how far is it behind liquid metal?

also where does that graphite pad thing sit I assume its shitter than both and conductive.

In the pic, it's just screws. They screw directly into the backplate.

that cooler doesn't have a backplate they are plastic expanding lockbolt things that hold onto the other side of the pcb when they go thru the hole after you twist them.

I bought mx-4 a few days ago on eBay, for $8. Is it fake? There seems to be a ton a chunk sellers of it, and from north American sites it's more expensive than the competition, but on eBay it's even cheaper than what the noctua sells for on Newegg.

Attached: 41CqeTdRNyL.jpg (500x500, 16K)

and its non conductive? how far behind liquid metal? I don't care about its Kelven per wat or what ever.... sure LM is 7x as much in that but if its only 2deg cooler fuck that I killed a GeForce 3 500ti with LM that's like killing a titian V today.

it's completely fine at its job if you're not overclocking

OwO

non conductive, easy to apply, and within 2 degrees of meme liquid metal

Attached: aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS82L0cvMzk2ODA4L29yaWdpbmFsLzAyLUFpci1Db29saW5nLUhpZ2gtUHJlc3N1 (590x1299, 62K)

fuck that im not killing hardware for 3deg...

whats Gelid Solutions GC extreame is that conductive? also that liquid metal pad sounds interesting

my main problem is rubbing liquid metal off or cleaning that's how I killed my 1000$ gpu. but I guess its just 1deg better so fuck that

seriously 4deg might sound like alot when you pushing some crazy clock but it means shit all when you kill 500-1000$ hardware like seriously fuck that shit.

I guess thous tests are with IHS on.. with direct die cooling with no IHS totally removed and just right on die would LM race ahead or they stay the same ratio.

Tastee Paste

Am I the only person in existence that never had a problem with the push pins? Honestly it's quite a neat system, tool-less, very quick to install and fairly straight forward.
>inb4 t. intel employee

Anyone has used the meme GD900? I use it for electronics (LEDs mostly), but tried it with an old GT 440 and now I get almost 10ÂșC more than with the stock paste.
In the internets everyone claims that this is one of the best thermal pastes

Attached: gd900.jpg (800x800, 89K)

Exactly. Fuck the liquid metal meme.

>tfw CFIII came with /ourcooler/, Thermalright True Spirit 140 POWER

>20g syringe of mx-4 went bad/hard
Hold me Jow Forums.

Old and Busted

Attached: CPU-Cooling-High-Pressure-Mounting.png (829x1678, 121K)

Fucking Leaf!

still LM is only 3deg better than best paste and even dodgy decent free included with a decent cooler is only 6deg behind LM

also what wattage is that test done at I bet its 150w cpu or some thing.

so for non overclocked system LM is prob only a single deg better.

I didn't say that the values should make LM the "everymans" choice. Also its the same testing regime as the post I replied to.
If you want more details please consider reading the following linked article (It's in german and from Tom'sHardware):
tomshw.de/waermeleitpasten-charts/

Ok, found the article on TomsHardware.com (it's the same but in english):
tomshardware.com/reviews/thermal-paste-comparison,5108.html