Why is Google interfering with the Election?

Why is Google interfering with the Election?

Is this legal?

Attached: 598B4898-0F05-4546-9F05-D29ABB945535.jpg (1668x1006, 172K)

Yes, it has been ever since republicans currently in control of both houses and the administration removed regulations on corporate support to election candidates.

You did this to yourself.

Regulations only help corporations that can afford lawyers to combat them you idiot.

Define interfering
>>prevent (a process or activity) from continuing or being carried out properly.

Enjoy Google getting some shitty half communist SJW chink shitskin elected then.

Using company money to register certain voters, ie. Young, black, etc.

Since when has educating the masses about their right to vote illegal?
Honestly, the fact you want to keep the rabble ignorant is indicative of fascism, are you a fascist OP?

>people need to be educated about their right to vote

Those people probably shouldn't be voting in the first place.

Democracy can quickly turn into the rule of the mob.

All "go vote!" campaigns are indirectly about energizing the part of the electorate that overwhelmingly votes left/liberal etc.

>if people vote my party doesn't win therefore wanting people to vote is a plot against my party

you americans shure understand democracy

Triggered much?

I can't hear you over that 4 cylinder diesel clatterbox you drive

weird, because I live in a city build for humans and not cars I actually ride my bike most of the time. Or I use our wonderfull net of public transport if I don't feel like riding a bike or the weather is kinda shitty. Cars are for hauling big Items and rural areas.

What a waste of trips

what a waste of (you)s :^)

Bike fags are the worst.

t. to fat to ride a bike

A true democracy would have voter identification

That's racist!

American political theatre killed this website

in germany that is your passport or ID card since they have compulsory registration
(you have about 2 weeks to notify the administration of your city about your adress after you move, if you are renting you have to provide a letter from your landlord confirming you are a tennant).
As every citizen can volunteer to administer the election you can make sure that ID's are properly checked against the database of ellegible voters in the area. Bonus point: elections are public and any citizen can come into any office to observe the counting of the votes. Identification enough?

Reminding people to vote isn't partisan, you retarded American.

Attached: DZdLT4qUQAAdolY.jpg:orig.jpg (2293x1575, 657K)

Yes it is. The only people that are frequently reminded to register to vote are illegals using fake documents, minorities and the youth who all vote overwhelmingly democratic.

>republicans can't even into internet

>(you have about 2 weeks to notify the administration of your city about your adress after you move
Literal tyranny. Did you guys learn nothing about mandatory official registers when you killed 6 million jews to death?

Republicans are generally in the suburbs and rural areas which mean they require a drivers license which is usually where they register to vote at their local DMV.

The poor that vote for democrats live in urban areas and have no need for a car or drivers license.

Stop acting retarded.

Selectively reminding people to vote (for your "team") is pretty normal. As long as that's not done with tax dollars, whatever.

I think the blatant censorship we're seeing these days is a larger concern.

>it is bad if people who don't have my opinion vote
maybe you don't like democracy?

Except you could argue that the only reason Trump is in office is because he convinced a lot of people who were disaffected with mainstream politics to go out and vote for him.

Attached: DZ7aqfHVQAEEYKw.jpg:orig.jpg (1500x1500, 127K)

Wait, please clarify for me... Are you actually going down the "Voter ID is BAD" trail, right now?

I'm a city-slicker from Canada and have literally never owned or driven a car and have voted in every election in my area since I came of age. Voter ID is not a huge hassle in any way.

>reminding people to vote

It's reminding people to register to vote, stop repeating what everyone else is misinterpreting for some reason the original graphic from a YouTube.

It really depends on if they're targeting certain demographics and telling them to register to vote and if it's in certain districts. It can be considered a contribution in kind, the same as bussing people to the polling station, which is illegal.

No. What I was saying is that the only people that need a reminder to register to vote are people who lack drivers licenses which are usually Democrats.

1. Were not a Democracy.
2. Democracy is not a new idea.
3. Democracy has failed over and over throughout history.
4. In a real Democracy there's nothing stopping the majority from voting to kill you.

>bussing people to the polling station, which is illegal.
Huh. I didn't know that was illegal, since we see that happen literally every election.

>1. Were not a Democracy.
We vote and elect, yes we are one. Not a polis, though but nobody said otherwise.
>2. Democracy is not a new idea.
and?
>3. Democracy has failed over and over throughout history.
So has flight and air travel, we got it right eventually. Also every other form of government has also failed again and again.
>4. In a real Democracy there's nothing stopping the majority from voting to kill you.
In an Autocracy there is nothing stopping a minority from deciding to kill you.
US states are allowed to kill people, thats called death penalty. Every state, democratic or otherwise can elect to have a death penalty.

Hello, Ben Garrison. Even though you cry over and over again about the US being a republic and not a democracy, doesn't justify the infringement upon the democratic system.

A republic should be inherently democratic.

Telling people to vote? Not interference, now the question is, who has been getting these? I'm not American so I don't get them, but are ALL Americans getting them?

It wouldn't surprise me if Google is using collected data to show this message only to likely democrat voters, in that case it would be election interference.

yes a big, if not the biggest evilest multinational corporation with eyes everywhere wants a half commie sjw

fucking idiot

>yes we are one
>eventually got it right

Keep drinking the koolaide.

The democratic republic is showing obvious signs of fatigue in America. The dysfunctional government is merely symptomatic of the failure of the electorate to produce rational results.

The point is the people that need to be told lack agency and are more likely to vote dems.

Got any sources on that claim or just larping?

America is not a democracy it's a constitutional republic.

Google supported Bernie Sanders, imagine that.

See