It's the year 2030

>it's the year 2030
>every world government is watching everything their citizens does
>an AI monitors the entire world looking for anything remotely suspicious
WHY ARE WE ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN

Attached: 1516046794530.jpg (1301x1932, 69K)

It's already happened.
Because you allowed it.

because its a hassle to listen to loons like Stallman and if we did we'd still be stuck with command lines in software which would literally hold back the entire world

And as for governments watching you, you live in a time where literally EVERYTHING is allowed, aside from really seriously sick fucking shit that endangers others that well adjusted people dont do anyway.

>you live in a time where literally EVERYTHING is allowed
You can't seriously believe that.

>2030
>there's the one world government established
>everyone gets a benevolent robo-wife
thank you blessed Bogs

Attached: 7fb202df34e3ce571b1e1523f9e43877.jpg (511x496, 72K)

When republicans decided that illusion of security was better than freedom

You don't understand. Once no one commit crime we will just invent new laws to create new criminal.

Dude, don't even try that shit. Stuff like the "Patriot Act" was bipartisan. Literally ONE person voted against it when it was first introduced and even if Bush Jr introduced it, Chocolate Jesus extended it.

Attached: download (3).jpg (241x209, 5K)

>Can't walk in the nearby field: private property
>Can't walk on the road: jay walking
>Can't pick mushroom: wood is private property
>Can't do bicycle without helmet
>Can't paint my house pink without city council approval
>Can't own a henhouse without city council approval
>Can't sleep on the street, it's considered vagrancy
>Can't act drunk in the street
>Can't sell lemonade in the street: need a licence for that
>Can't sell anything without licence
>Can't live in a cabin in the wood: sanitation system are mandatory
>Can't live in abandoned building: that's squatting
>Can't smoke weed
>Can't make my own heroine
>Can't wander without my ID
>Can't go to the neighboring country without Visa
>Can't display a nazi flag
>Can't sell my brand new idea because someone living 5000KM away had the same idea
>Can't throw my trash everywhere
>Can't copy a file
>Can't use strong encryption
>Can't sell none approved agricultural product (such as my hungarian blue pumpkins)
>Can't take a shit in the street
>Can't piss on a wall
>Can't kill myself
>Can't bath in the local river

You know nothing or you understand nothing. Your feeling of freedom come from the fact that you're breaking the many many many laws of your country every hours without even knowing it. Because rules aren't enforced. If all those rules were enforced... You'd understand how horrible is the prison (((they))) (we?) built for ourselves.

Have you ever.... opened one of those law book. I have one, I read a random page before sleep. Everything homeless people do is illegal at least in my country. Sleeping, asking for money, drinking, those people... their simple existence is illegal because of laws dating back from the XIXth century, kek.

All you can do is consume the sanctioned products and pay tax. That's it. For everything else you need special powers: a licence.

technically I shouldn't even be allowed to browse Jow Forums because of the following things are illegal:
-IP violation
-Hate speech
-Loli

Who really gives a shit? I have my phone. my games and I can hang out with my friends to drink and fuck? I have nothing to hide from the government anyway, I don't care about politics.

Literally my face when people talk about this stupid shit.

Attached: 1512668355021.jpg (281x199, 34K)

You may not care about politics, but politics very much care about you.

If they can increase their power over you by pulling the rug out from under your feet, do you think they won't?

Trust me: you have much more consumer products than your grandpa, society seems more tolerant but you also have much much much much much less freedom.

It's your plastic shits that give you a false sense of liberty.

They already have all the power they want. If you do things legally they know what you earn, on what you spend, where you are, what you own. If the police wants to find you they will.

>I have nothing to hide from the government anyway, I don't care about politics.

oh. sweet summer child. The government and politics care about you, comrade.

Attached: 1526220835583.jpg (1024x624, 199K)

This. We only have more shit to buy, but a lot less stuff we can actually do.

>i donts gots me nuthin tah hide!!!!!!!
>frog poster

Commit bath toaster

And if you break a law, even if it's something innocuous that only became illegal while you weren't looking, they could put you in a cage and force you to work. They could blackmail you to do shit for them.

It's like you realize that you're powerless, but you don't realize what can BE DONE if you have power over others like they do over you.

>benevolent
Being this bluepilled...

Just imagine, you're sleeping as a law abiding citizen and wake up as a criminal because some old fart voted a new law during your nap.

It happens often.

>Go to bed
>Wake up
>The encryption you use is now illegal

Your posting on a Nazi/Anime image board that doesn't allow you to post from proxies and your worried about botnet?

>botnet wants to access your information, do you allow it?
>clicks yes
>wtf why does this botnet have my location?

This is what being a gun owner in California is like.

[Bullet button intensifies]

Microstamping is law now, once the roster comes up for renewal all handguns will be made illegal.

That fucking blew my mind.
>The law being impossible to comply with because the technology to do so does not exist is not a valid reason not to comply with the law.

If they pull shit like that and no one puts a .308 in the judge's face, you gotta wonder if that wakes people up.

Attached: If we were the problem.png (545x533, 612K)

>2030
>Not wearing a hat, sunglasses, and dust/cough mask whenever you're out in public

They can tell who you are by your gait.

Wear a hat, sunglasses and japanese cough mask in public right now and see what happens.

Protip: Don't.

Attached: 1537834384363.jpg (499x501, 34K)

True, hence hobble yourself by strapping a second sole to one shoe

True, hence hobble yourself by strapping a second sole to one shoe

Okay, drop the glasses and mask and just live in a cold place so you can wear a scarf 24/7

You're telling me my heads-down, slumped-shoulders, slightly-too-fast gait isn't common?

There are a lot of other aspects to your gait. For instance, the way your foot contacts the ground. Do you heel-strike, do you just slide your foot against the ground, do you plant the ball of your foot first, do you walk flat-footed, roll along the edge, rotate your foot outwards as you push off, etc.

That's actually really interesting. I want to look up some studies on this kind of pattern recognition

Some googling found example code written in matlab, theres plenty out there, it was a hip thing back in 2012

>hip thing
Lel. You did that on purpose.

Well over half of this shit is what fucking maniacs would do anyway. Don't be crazy and this society won't be so hard to live in, Joker.

In my country, if you bump into a deer with your car it's illegal to eat it: it's poaching, so you have to let it rot. You know what, I'm a fucking maniac, once I accidentally killed a deer. I took that corpse, loaded it in my car (with great pain), went to my aunt house, she gutted the animal, skinned it, cut it into fine pieces and she took 1/3 of it. I got delicious, natural free meat for several month.

None of my friends wanted to eat some of it: only my dad (67yo), my aunt (62yo) and my uncle (73yo) enjoyed it. Modern kids are afraid of: berries, mushroom, game, etc. They can't tell a ash from oak, a boletus edulis from a death cap, they have there head fixed to a screen most of the time and they're absolutely alien to reality. Most of the urban kids and adults don't understand the world they live in the slightest. They really believe in a fantasy world it's frightening. I lived my childhood is the middle of Africa, I know about freedom, you don't. (I'm white btw)

So I guess, in a world like that a Grug like me would pass for a crazy maniac. I sliced the throat of my first pig at 8 and so did my father and his father before him. To kids those day: this is real psycho shit. And yes it's illegal to kill a pig. In my country it's illegal to kill farm animal. A farmer isn't allowed to kill his cows to eat them. Everything must be registered: birth of the animal and death. The death MUST occur in an SANCTIONED slaughter house or else you'll get fined. FUCKING HELL, people talking about freedom this freedom that are ignorant pig. Open your law books, your normative documents, custom office codes, etc. You will see motherfucker, you will see how fucking NOT free you are. You just follow tracks and you call this freedom. Just try to create and manage your own business, then comeback and talk about freedom, lmao. This is war.

>WHY
Always remember: half the population is less than average intelligent.

>In my country
Which one?

So this is the power of the land of the free....